Who Should Cast in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion

...Serious

(Nov. 28, 2009  6:51 AM)bblademaster Wrote: George Lopez as Benkei

Weirdly enough, I can actually imagine that working.
(Nov. 28, 2009  11:31 AM)KaiCro Wrote: Pierce Brosnan should voice Ginga xD

My name is Ginga , Hagane Hinga GrinGrin

that just wouldnt work hah anyway
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:47 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: DAN GREEN!!
What? For who?
You can't just shout out the names of people! That's like running in to a room, yelling "TOM CRUISE" and then carping off.
It doesn't work.
It just makes people think you're a bit weird, and should probably be avoided.
I still stand by Scott McNeil for Kyouya.
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:33 AM)Dude Wrote: Nelvana got bad voice actors for three seasons of Beyblade, with the first series. Why would it be any better, with this one? New direction?

I'd be glad to be wrong, but it's probably going to be horrible...And yeah, FUNimation is also very bad...

Quality is a subjective thing. For me the voice acting for the majority of the first series is adequate. The choice of hiring actual children to voice children was a good idea, but one that probably won't be done for Metal Fusion.

I was digging on the whole "Picking up people from the streets" thing, Nelvana didn't do that. FUNimation does with their dubs though, often times they cast production staff in roles. Extremely evident in DragonBall Z, where sound engineer Chris Sabat played Piccolo, Vegeta, Yajirobe, and a whole slew of other characters. Hence that dig.
(Nov. 29, 2009  2:30 AM)To Wrote: The choice of hiring actual children to voice children was a good idea

lol what
Compared to older women (probably Julie Lemuiex or something) voicing them, I felt they did a good job. Daichi was played by an older woman, and he's one of the weaker voices in the show.
(Nov. 29, 2009  2:44 AM)To Wrote: Compared to older women (probably Julie Lemuiex or something) voicing them, I felt they did a good job. Daichi was played by an older woman, and he's one of the weaker voices in the show.

so because one woman did a bad voice, all women do?
I have no problem with women voice actors, it's just that usually ones who are playing boys, do it in a fashion that is often times lackluster. Because generally I can tell when a male child in an animated series isn't actually voiced by a male child. There is just something missing that makes them sound like they're emulating a boy, rather then being a boy.

I'll call it Pinocchio syndrome.
bart simpson
Exceptions are often times not the rule Brad. That's why they're exceptions.
(Nov. 28, 2009  2:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
bblademaster wrote Wrote:... George Lopez as Benkei

...Serious

Weirdly enough, I can actually imagine that working.

Lol, I could too.

--

They should get Tara Strong. She's like one of the best female voice-actresses out there. Ah, she could voice Madoka.
Chuck Norris as EVERYONE(including females)
(Dec. 05, 2009  8:17 PM)icefang Wrote: Chuck Norris as EVERYONE(including females)
... Dj - Disappointed ...
try to google chuck norris
(Jan. 12, 2010  3:33 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: try to google chuck norris

...And why would anyone do that?
(Jan. 12, 2010  10:54 PM)Dude Wrote: ...And why would anyone do that?

because they live in the year 2004 and still think dumb chuck norris jokes are funny
I think The person that plays ash in pokemon should play Ginga Chocked_2 lol
I would love to hear Brad Swaile either voice Kyouya, Tsuubasa, or Hyouma Smile
Maybe Ted Cole as Benkei and Richard Cox as Tobio (Death Capri or whatever his name is. i forget! Tongue_out)
(Apr. 22, 2010  4:48 AM)ShigaKyou Wrote: I would love to hear Brad Swaile either voice Kyouya, Tsuubasa, or Hyouma Smile

^ this Brad Swaile is a pretty good voice actor i reckon he would do a pretty good kyouya
Daniel DeSanto as someone...
the guy who voices goten in dbz eng dub should be kenta

shia lebouof whatever on how to spell his name should be benkei

sora from kingdom hearts should voice ginga

miley cyrus should voice madoka
(Apr. 23, 2010  6:56 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: shia lebouof whatever on how to spell his name should be benkei

Not likely.

(Apr. 23, 2010  6:56 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: sora from kingdom hearts should voice ginga

Not a real person.

(Apr. 23, 2010  6:56 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: miley cyrus should voice madoka

Libruhhh