Who Should Cast in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion

(Jun. 07, 2009  7:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: "starving artists" are a fine example of "anyone"

stop it, admit "anyone can be an actor" was a dumb thing to say
I wonder if Nelvana will cast actual children for the main roles like they did with Bakuten.
(Jun. 07, 2009  7:19 PM)To Wrote: I wonder if Nelvana will cast actual children for the main roles like they did with Bakuten.

They are probably going cast people around 13-20 depending on the character/ part.
I just thought, a musical one wouldn't be so bad as long as Roan did the lyrics for it.

I would have to agree that the person that did the voice for Sonic would be good for Ginga. (Can't remember who said this.)
Jaquline Wilson should cast as Madoka Smile
You realise she's like 70 or something now? Not sure how well she could play a pre-teen girl.........
Sorry.
Correction: J.K Rowling
(Jun. 07, 2009  9:57 PM)KidTala Wrote: Sorry.

lmao why her? That's pretty random.
(Jun. 07, 2009  9:57 PM)KidTala Wrote: Sorry.

Wut!? why
Liam Neeson as Daidouji.
:swoon:
Liam Neeson is pretty badass.
(Jun. 07, 2009  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: stop it, admit "anyone can be an actor" was a dumb thing to say
I'm not quite sure why you're making such a big deal over a simple comment. Chocked_2
(Jun. 08, 2009  4:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm not quite sure why you're making such a big deal over a simple comment. Chocked_2

because it's really ignorant and insulting to anyone who puts effort into what they do
(Jun. 08, 2009  8:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: because it's really ignorant and insulting to anyone who puts effort into what they do

I don't need love, I have bey~
(Jun. 08, 2009  8:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: because it's really ignorant and insulting to anyone who puts effort into what they do
1) Never mentioned anything about anyone being a good actor. That's something completely different
2) There are a fair amount of actors who aren't good at acting
3) I said anyone can be an actor. It's true, if you put forth an effort to become one, you can be. It's not strictly talent. Just like singing. You'd never think that Bob Dylan's voice would be a likely candidate at all for a vocalist, but he's changed music.

In the beginning of "Ratatouille", it's explained that anyone can be a chef. Even the most unlikely of cooks.

I made that statement as an example to say that just because people aren't yet in Hollywood or branded with fame doesn't mean they can't act. Maybe they just haven't gotten there because they haven't been given an opportunity to learn or experience it.

You're taking my general statement and twisting it around to give it a negative feel.

I'd prefer to stop this argument so we can get back on topic if you don't mind. I don't want anymore conflict when it's not necessary.
(Jun. 08, 2009  1:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: In the beginning of "Ratatouille", it's explained that anyone can be a chef. Even the most unlikely of cooks.

ratatouille is a cartoon about a mouse that's a chef
(Jun. 08, 2009  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ratatouille is a cartoon about a mouse that's a chef
Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Jun. 08, 2009  1:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: 3) I said anyone can be an actor. It's true, if you put forth an effort to become one, you can be. It's not strictly talent. Just like singing. You'd never think that Bob Dylan's voice would be a likely candidate at all for a vocalist, but he's changed music.

In the beginning of "Ratatouille", it's explained that anyone can be a chef. Even the most unlikely of cooks.
Firstly, Bob Dylan was praised for being a brilliant poet, and a preacher of the times, more so than being a brilliant musician.. He was an inspirational writer. Not 'just anybody' could have written what he had, he was a visionary.
That's not a topic for debate, that's a statement, so let's not drag this in to a 4 page "Bob Dylan was this" topic.

Secondly, backing an argument by taking advice from a CGI vermin, generally isn't the best of ideas Tired

To do anything in entertainment, you've either got to have an element of talent, or be ridiculously good looking, but 9 times out of 10, it's talent, particularly in voice acting.
Just accept it, and stop dragging this out.
(Jun. 08, 2009  1:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'd prefer to stop this argument so we can get back on topic if you don't mind. I don't want anymore conflict when it's not necessary.
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Just accept it, and stop dragging this out.

oh no people are noticing i said something stupid! better appear to take the high road and demand everyone drop it
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh no people are noticing i said something stupid! better appear to take the high road and demand everyone drop it
Sure.
Talent is subjective anyway, so arguing it is probably not in your best interest unless you're ready to lay down some solid groundwork; Even then it's usually a pointless discussion for two disagreeing individuals.
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Sure.
Also these aren't the type of replies you want to make in a lot of cases.
Mr. T as Ginga
Sylvester Stallone as Kyouya
Clint Eastwood as Kenji
Arnie as Benkei
Johnny Depp as Tetsuya

I can't think of anything else, but you all will be watching this carp with undivided attention. That's for sure.
Zac Efron as everybody (he's so dreamy~ )
(Jun. 09, 2009  2:19 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Zac Efron as everybody (he's so dreamy~ )

Brad! Do something.... Fight Zac or something!
Dan Green as Ginga
whoever does Kaiba's voice as Kyouya.

On a more serious note, Zach Eisen (Aang's voice) could probably do Kenta rather well!