Who Should Cast in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion

Just a fun thread I thought I'd make. Who should be casted to play as Ginga, Kenta, Benkei, etc..I'm still thinking at the moment but I'd like to hear ideas.
have lewis black voice everyone
(Jun. 04, 2009  6:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: have lewis black voice everyone

You win.
the person who voices sonic should voice Ginga
Mr.T should voice Ginga.

He would be the most badass protagonist.
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:58 AM)Khel Wrote: Mr.T should voice Ginga.

He would be the most badass protagonist.
"I pity the fool who battles with light wheels"
Christian Bale should voice someone preferably Kyouya xD
haha, imagine zac efron voicing Ginga, i think it would sound great, just the fact that zac efron would be doing beyblades would be hard to come to terms with XD
If Zac Efron did any voices I would refuse to watch it...
Chris Sabat who did Vegeta's voice in DBZ should do Kyouya
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:08 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Chris Sabat who did Vegeta's voice in DBZ should do Kyouya

OMG ur right! I think thats my fave 1 yet Grin
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:52 AM)BladeBee Wrote: the person who voices sonic should voice Ginga

You mean Jason Griffith?

I have a bad feeling about this...Confused
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:53 PM)Blitz Wrote: If Zac Efron did any voices I would refuse to watch it...

zac efron is a cool dude
XD I don't know if you guys would be for this but ... I'm thinking Johny Yong Bosch can do Ginga you know Smile
If Zac Efron is doing Ginga, then might as well cast Miley Cyrus, too. Miley Cyrus will end up playing one of the two females, or both. They can cast both of them to do after-the-show sing-alongs.
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If Zac Efron is doing Ginga, then might as well cast Miley Cyrus, too. Miley Cyrus will end up playing one of the two females, or both. They can cast both of them to do after-the-show sing-alongs.

This, this is what I imagined when Shredder suggested Zac Efron... 'Metal Fusion Beyblade the Musical' *cringe*
haha hey let's make fun of zac efron! he works for disney and was in a musical. screw that guy hurrrr
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:59 PM)Blitz Wrote: 'Metal Fusion Beyblade the Musical'

I'm sorry but I would totally watch this. Serious
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'm sorry but I would totally watch this. Serious
Yes. I'd pay for cable to watch this every saturday morning in my pjs. :3

Just like I used to...

Brad, I've never watched either of them. All I know is they sing and dance. Considering they have voices to sing, that would make for great expression in voice acting, right? Besides, it'd be cool if they both did a remix of the current opening together.
hm, Travis Willingham would make a good Benkei, and Aaron Dismuke would make a good Kenta. Vic Mignogna would be good with either Ginga or Kyouya, he's great at doing younger voices.

but im just going off of the different voices i heard these three do
Unless these people live in Vancouver or Toronto fat chance of any person listed in this thread actually getting a role in this show.

And lol at the Disney mentions. When did Beyblade become a Ghilbi film?
so they are doing this is vancouver then? as in Vancouver, WA?
(Jun. 06, 2009  12:45 AM)Hoshi Tsukino Wrote: so they are doing this is vancouver then? as in Vancouver, WA?

Vancouver, BC
The dub's most likely going to be done in Toronto. I throw Vancouver into the mix because you never know.