Whine about your breaks

(Jan. 09, 2012  9:57 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: wut

>basalt
>shattered
>lolwtf

What illegal combo was it?
Well,it's kinda hard to explain ( and talking about this stuff could give me a warning )
It was basicly something like a full-metal ( unknown wheel )Pegasus 145F...
That wheel was like a blitz with more spikes in the main contact points...
Anyway,my Light Launcher 2 isn't working anymore. Although I didn't use it Wut!?
Ugh, part of my Star Wolf AR broke off in a battle with Burning Kerberous. It broke kind of where the wolf's snout is.
This was my first day using it; is the AR usually this fragile?
(Jan. 10, 2012  12:08 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: My rock leone's facebolt broke Unhappy. I also tightened my eagles facebolt too much and it broke Unhappy. For some reason my rock wheel for Rock zurafa is loose..

Nearly all Hasbro Rock wheels are "loose"

On another note.
Recoil from my L-Drago sent a test Basalt shattering through my stadium wall. during that moment you could still hear the basalt spinning. But it was underneath the stadium itself.
I may be wrong, but i think L drago's hit would be considered as Smash attack, not recoil...
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:53 AM)Primal Wrote: Ugh, part of my Star Wolf AR broke off in a battle with Burning Kerberous. It broke kind of where the wolf's snout is.
This was my first day using it; is the AR usually this fragile?

I've not heard of any breaks, but you don't hear much about star wolf anyway, it's a pretty terrible AR.
my brothers SF broke {hasbro} because he dropped it off a table Tongue_out yes very dumb of him.
I've broken so many things since I've been gone.
A T125. 2x Beylaunchers, I repaired them however. 2x Grips. Fml.
And a couple of random losses:
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. BC & DGrin
gone forever
in the depths of hell
@ Raigeko13:Lol
I remember when me and my friend were battling it out with our Dranzer V2's until mine broke his AR. I felt bad for him so i gave him my attack ring, so it was a loss for me Unhappy
(Jan. 21, 2012  2:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've broken so many things since I've been gone.
gone forever
in the depths of hell
OH MY GEWDNESS
NOT CYBER DRAGOON BATTLE SPECS' BIT CHIP :CCCC
It will be missed.
NOW HOW CANZ U PRACTICE DA WATERFALL?
i dun kno
i will die i i dun find eet

I also forgot to mention that I snapped a handle off of a Hasbro Red Launcher.
Yay, more spare parts...
(Jan. 21, 2012  5:17 AM)CRUelty Wrote: NOW HOW CANZ U PRACTICE DA WATERFALL?

lol, been a while since i heard that

(Jan. 21, 2012  2:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've broken so many things since I've been gone.
gone forever
in the depths of hell
thats gotta suck for ur cyber DGoon BS

i always break the "prongs on my beylaunchers, ALWAYS, i just put ductape on the handle and make a flat part to grip when launching, ill post a pic in the "Photo Gallery" Thread tomorrow

I was using a Burn Fireblaze against a Basalt combo and the face just snapped in half where it screws in. My beylauncher handle broke. My C145 snapped. FAIL AT LIFE. : (
So just playing around today, I wanted to switch Gravy Perseus Gravity Perseus' Mode, and as I was screwing it back together, I hear da cwackling noise Smith

I was so scared to take it apart, I didn't want to cause more damage to it. But, eventually I could get myself to do it, and fortunately, only the Face broke, and the threads only. So I may or may not get another one, but either way, it's still useable as long as I use another Face.
Few days back I was having an intense epic battle(not really) with my Gravity Perseus in Defense mode. Then this black piece flew out. I inspected closely and one of the heads snapped off completely.. Crying It doesn't affect play at all but still........
I went on the web and got a copy of Big Bang Pegasis imported to the US. Well I have not even had it for a month nor has it been in that many battles. I am wondering why it keeps breaking. I put it together just right I followed the manuel. Granted the manuel was in Japanese but there were pictures which were easy to see and follow. So in short I am wondering what is wrong my beyblade just keeps breaking in battle and its only fighting against models that are out over here in the US. Somebody comment or reply back as soon as possible please and thank you. Also I checked the bolt its fine looks the same as when I got it I compared it to a good one looks the same.
Maybe you could post a photo, or give a better description about it so we can help you. Where is it breaking?
sorry photos did not show up.
I can say that when I tighten it down it pops are a certain point. Then its lose again but I can't get it tight enough to not break like in the second or 3rd match first match is fine but even I know I should not have to tighten after each match. Maybe after a few more but not just after 2 or 3 matches right.
Try with a different face or track, usually works
(Jan. 23, 2012  9:20 AM)Matchstckgmr Wrote: I went on the web and got a copy of Big Bang Pegasis imported to the US. Well I have not even had it for a month nor has it been in that many battles. I am wondering why it keeps breaking. I put it together just right I followed the manuel. Granted the manuel was in Japanese but there were pictures which were easy to see and follow. So in short I am wondering what is wrong my beyblade just keeps breaking in battle and its only fighting against models that are out over here in the US. Somebody comment or reply back as soon as possible please and thank you. Also I checked the bolt its fine looks the same as when I got it I compared it to a good one looks the same.

I've had this problem too with some of my tracks and facebolts. It happens because the actual screw of your facebolt or the screws for the track inside are slightly broken or disfigured. So when you use the beyblade, each hit loosens the facebolt out and subsequently your beyblade shatters or breaks apart. To solve the problem just change the bolt or track as BladerNerd previously mentioned. Hope that helps.
To be honest, using the word- "Breaking Apart" forms a completely different impression. So, "opens up" would sound more correct in this case. Smile
I see that sucks well its a good thing I did not pay all that much for it other wise I really be bummed out. I got it brand new too O well but the bolt looks fine so it must be messed up in the 4D spin track some place. I would use a different spin track but the thing is that the 4D spin track is what makes Big Bang Pegasis well Big Bang Pegasis granted its a different color and the rest of it looks different. I have not hear of another blade with the 4D track and most beyblade pro's say the 4D track works best and good only with Big Bang Pegasis. To bad places do not sale parts of beyblades by them selfs other wise I go buy some. If they do then there is no place where I live that does.
Today, while I was playing with my Dragoon G and Strata Dragoon V(trying to recreate the Tyson vs Daichi thing), I used my Dragon breaker without the S-AR and I heard the noise of something breaking and saw something flying out of the room. I hoped that my Strata Dragoon was intact and thankfully it was.. but my Dragoon G's WD was missing. After about half an hour of search I found 8 of the 9 pieces of my 10 Wide Good that I have another 10 Wide.
Lesson for the day: Never use Dragon Breaker without the S-AR or it breaks the WDs of Dragon beys.
Gasp
Throughout my life, I've NEVER seen a WD shatter like that. Chocked_2
ARs, OK.
BBs, OK.
WDs?! I can't even imagine that they could break like that.

There was a Time that a little kid broke my Thermal Pisces T125ES. I did not speak to that kid or let him touch one of my beys ever again until I was able to buy another. It was a big deal at the time because it was my best uncustomized bey at the time.
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gasp
Throughout my life, I've NEVER seen a WD shatter like that. Chocked_2
ARs, OK.
BBs, OK.
WDs?! I can't even imagine that they could break like that.

They do. Structural weaknesses often cause that, especially with 10/8 Wide. Well, it's a rare break, but I've had it happen twice and there are a few in this thread.