Whine about your breaks

I had a newly-bought Spark Knight, assembled it and fought against by older brother. By the end of the battle, the attack ring was in two, and I had no blade to use.

Another bad break was back from when I was stupid and beybattled on a tennis court. After a couple battles, my Driger Fang's base was shot, and the tip was destroyed. Granted, it was my own fault, but still.

Other breaks I had involved part of the Driger Fang AR, the Dragoon Storm BB, and the Driger Vulcan AR.

...yeah, I've been fortunate with my beyblades.
My Dragoon MSUV running core snapped and now I'm a sad panda.
My Bistools screw in SG just snapped on me....carp....
Well there goes my only Bistool and one of my favouraite combos...Guess i can still use the AR *sigh*
Bey Brad Wrote:The tabs that keep the AR in the place chip off a lot.
How long do you normally own a core before this happens? I haven't had it happen once yet.

It certainly would piss me off if it did though.

Mr. Toto Wrote:My Dragoon MSUV running core snapped and now I'm a sad panda.

This is really sad since they aren't the easiest thing to come by.
I don't think it has to do with how long you own it, just freak accidents.
One of my Wolf Crusher's metal frame is broken in three places.

Probably happened when I was testing attackers against it in TB.
my driger v2 ar broke used a hell lot of super glue my only otc broke and my apes under major repair;_;;_;;_;
I used to have Roller Defenser, and i always won with it, when the AR broke i became sort of gloomy, but then started using its Base/WD in a different combo (Most likely had a Draciel S AR, and most likely got owned) but i was still gloomy. Thankfully though my friends Birthday was coming up, so i bought him Bistol. I was also a fan of draciel back then, so i looked for a draciel V or master draciel, but instead found kid draciel. I used kid Draciel. this time the BASE broke, u cant use a spin-gear in it with the Kid Draciel shafts 9I never thought about changing them back then, lol). So i started to use the AR of Kid Draciel and the WD/BB of Roller Defencer...it owned. then my friend got the Strata ragoon MS....first Battle: BOOOM by Kid-Draciel AR got one of its attacking things cut off....then i tried to edit it by evening it out, it sucked. Then if i remember correctly i used the BB of Roller too much and then stopped using it and lost it... (I also lost Kid Draciels WD...) Bad luck for me i guess....next on the list of my favorite AR is... Metal Driger...ill post when it breaks.

PS: WOW this was long, thanks for reading.
*Looks in his bro's closet for a HMS Shooter...Finds his Roller Base, a 10-Heavy, Dranzer V2 AR, HMS Launcher, and a Dragon Winder in an instant...* Heh, its not as Flat as i thought, u should see my Wind Attacker Base... its actually flat now...

Right after words makes a combo (Tiger Defencer, 10-heavy, Semi-Flat) and beats his Advance Adverazer with it (This launched in first with dragon winder, Advance in second)...Uses it against his old combo and wins (Launched in first, no dragon winder) Awesome
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:44 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: my driger v2 ar broke used a hell lot of super glue my only otc broke and my apes under major repair;_;;_;;_;

Glue and oil are not always the answer Unhappy

You'd be better off buying new beyblades.
My dragoon G's base and AR just broke... TT
That sux...
(Jul. 11, 2008  8:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just broke another Bearing Core arghhh

Good thing I have more WBMS coming!

Chief - Sigh ...

So I managed to break a Wolf Crusher and a Bearing Core over the course of two days.

Now I just need to wreck a circle wide...................
Ha, I dont think you can break a weight disk that easily. One day I was really bored and I have approximately 7 of the 10 Wide weight disk. And I threw one of a two story buildling to see what would happen. TT

It fell onto cement and chipped a bit but didn't break. ^^;;
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:58 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:44 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: my driger v2 ar broke used a hell lot of super glue my only otc broke and my apes under major repair;_;;_;;_;

Glue and oil are not always the answer Unhappy

You'd be better off buying new beyblades.

yeah true but there all as good as new now casue i did a trde and got the peices that were broke back so its all goood
Today's Break of the Day:

Circle Upper!!!!

I seriously thought these things were indestructible.
Circle Upper's actually pretty fragile. They changed the mold after ACT1 to make it stronger.
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Circle Upper's actually pretty fragile. They changed the mold after ACT1 to make it stronger.

This is a hasbro circle upper. Wouldn't they have used the upgraded mold?

I assume it was released in the states after the upgrade mold in Japan.
I don't know which mold the Hasbro version is.
Well, I just lost my Dragoon Spiker (I think that's the Dragoon G AR). I launched one of my plastic smash combos using it against my Wolborg MS and the thing lost one or two of it's spikes to the bane of us all...
Cool thread. One time i was playing in the tornado stadium, and i believe i was using ten wide weight disk, on dranzer S attack mode base, forgot attack ring, and the blades collided and the damn weigh disk seperated into 3+ pieces. i still have it if you wanna see pics. First weight disk i ever broke.
Well I have a really sad story to tell.

Me and my friend were on my trampoline with our beyblades and my friend loses his DEMS in the grass. Next day I come to find that my dad ran over it with the lawn mower. Moral of the story, Lawn Mowers FTW.
It was some time ago before beyblades went out of serculation.