Whine about your breaks

Uhh I was using Driger MS vs Black Dranzer and Blk Dranzer's attack ring just snapped in half as Driger made impact. Unhappy
Black Dranzer/Dranzer F is fairly fragile to begin with, so it is not surprising that it broke in half from an HMS Beyblade.

Sorry that your AR broke though. Unhappy
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Black Dranzer/Dranzer F is fairly fragile to begin with, so it is not surprising that it broke in half from an HMS Beyblade.

Well it wasnt my favorite blade anyway Smile
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:10 PM)Ryantran40 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Black Dranzer/Dranzer F is fairly fragile to begin with, so it is not surprising that it broke in half from an HMS Beyblade.

ive had that blade be4 (twice at least) it didn't surpise me that the AR always broke
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:50 PM)Animeblader Wrote:

ive had that blade be4 (twice at least) it didn't surpise me that the AR always broke

Bleh, that along with it's tip-change problem makes me want to throw my Black Dranzer out of a car window.

I don't think this really counts as actual breakage, but I noticed that my entire stadium surface is covered in small, silvery metal shavings. The majority of them are most likely from Bull, with it's silver coating, but I noticed a few shavings even before I had an MFB.
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:05 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:50 PM)Animeblader Wrote:

Bleh, that along with it's tip-change problem makes me want to throw my Black Dranzer out of a car window.

I don't think this really counts as actual breakage, but I noticed that my entire stadium surface is covered in small, silvery metal shavings. The majority of them are most likely from Bull, with it's silver coating, but I noticed a few shavings even before I had an MFB.
same here my friend always taped the tip so it would not change
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:09 PM)Animeblader Wrote: same here my friend always taped the tip so it would not change

Even though it's kinda illegal, I always used extra rubber bands from when I had my braces and put it around where the metal ring goes. I've also put it around the center piece, to hold it together more. It works most of the time, but like I said, is probably illegal.
Ooo I just remembered that I was using my friend's Dragoon MSUV vs Driger V2 and Driger V2's base and SP completely snapped. It was cool because was my friend's Driger Grin
................my TBTS broke. I don't even know how, was battling and one bey hit the side just right I guess and now I'm missing a huge chunk Pinching_eyes
A simple coat of clear nail varnish limits Dranzer F's tips from changing.
(May. 28, 2008  4:10 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called

[Image: IMG_4067.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4068.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4069.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4071.jpg]

Holy....carp O_O
^ That's practically what my Gekiryu did to Dreamborn's Uriel 2.
It asploded.

Latest break: one piece chipped off my MSUV grip flat one of the plastic bits that the bit protector latches on to. It still stays on though which is odd.

Ah well, I have more XD
dranzer v2's tip went all malfunctiony the very first time i launched the blade. it landed on the other blade...it died. I wish i could fix the dranzer v2 tip ;_;
(Oct. 06, 2008  8:23 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: dranzer v2's tip went all malfunctiony the very first time i launched the blade. it landed on the other blade...it died. I wish i could fix the dranzer v2 tip ;_;

that happened to me too, but mine exploded. now it doesnt work right either.
(Oct. 06, 2008  10:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  8:23 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: dranzer v2's tip went all malfunctiony the very first time i launched the blade. it landed on the other blade...it died. I wish i could fix the dranzer v2 tip ;_;

that happened to me too, but mine exploded. now it doesnt work right either.

I always find rubber tips can get mashed if they land on top of another blade, which sucks because it's wrecking a perfectly good tip.
really? i need to be more careful with mine then. BTW, my dranzer v2 broke by having the part on the BB that holds the clutch coming of and loosing the springs inside.
(Oct. 08, 2008  3:01 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: really? i need to be more careful with mine then. BTW, my dranzer v2 broke by having the part on the BB that holds the clutch coming of and loosing the springs inside.

yep basically the same with me, the dranzer landed on top of the other blade, at which point the clutch just died on me. I tried opening it up to fix it....no such luck.
(Oct. 08, 2008  9:08 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  3:01 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: really? i need to be more careful with mine then. BTW, my dranzer v2 broke by having the part on the BB that holds the clutch coming of and loosing the springs inside.

yep basically the same with me, the dranzer landed on top of the other blade, at which point the clutch just died on me. I tried opening it up to fix it....no such luck.

Better than what happened to mine >_> I playing against a friend, he was using a Dranzer V2 Combo, I was using a smash attack combo and mine hit his really hard...The clutch flew out, the AR broke, and the weight disk and SP went flying >_>
ooo i didnt know cross dranzer could be broken off, it seemed like a sturdy shape! must have been a pretty hard hitting smash combo
(Oct. 08, 2008  9:58 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: ooo i didnt know cross dranzer could be broken off, it seemed like a sturdy shape! must have been a pretty hard hitting smash combo

It wasn't broken off...it just went flying >_>
i put my DEMS up against my dragoon gt

the bb split in half, it pissed me of soo much, it was one of my fave blades ;_;
Broke a left spin launcher and 3 right spin launchers. This sucks ;_;
Only have a couple left now
broke one of my defence rings and 2 dragon ring cords ;_;;_;
Broke my Dranzer ms(hasbro). But got a proto gray one in my random booster...so its all good.
(Oct. 13, 2008  9:17 PM)Rockblade Wrote: Broke my Dranzer ms(hasbro). But got a proto gray one in my random booster...so its all good.

broken in battle?