Whine about your breaks

The only thing I have left of Trygle is its AR and WD Unhappy

The base that I was having fun with jumped at a weird angle, and the gimmick protrusion-thingy broke and made the rest of it fall apart.

Galzzly's S-AR breaks so easily, even though it's free-moving. All of my parts are near breaking point, and I'm afraid to use them ._.
i had Wing Defenser(takara version) for 1 day then the attack ring snapped
Bey Brad Wrote:please don't tell me it was the red Dranzer F i sent you
It was. Unhappy

First time I launched it as well.
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:please don't tell me it was the red Dranzer F i sent you
It was. Unhappy

First time I launched it as well.
the flame wing on the metal master version of Dranzer F last longer but still breaks easy Unhappy btw did it beat Metal Driger?
taru678 Wrote:the flame wing on the metal master version of Dranzer F last longer but still breaks easy Unhappy btw did it beat Metal Driger?
Lol, I don't remember. I trying to figure out what the random red piece of plastic was that appeared out of nowhere in the stadium.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Oh, I had a bistool where the sg thing broke so my AR was free spinning and couldn't come off
add some super glue next time u put together a spin dragoons spin gear i ussed to have that problem all the time with my Draciel,Salamalyon and Bistool
Kei Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:the flame wing on the metal master version of Dranzer F last longer but still breaks easy Unhappy btw did it beat Metal Driger?
Lol, I don't remember. I trying to figure out what the random red piece of plastic was that appeared out of nowhere in the stadium.
it could of been one of those corner things from Metal Drigers AR with the red sticker on it
taru678 Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Oh, I had a bistool where the sg thing broke so my AR was free spinning and couldn't come off
add some super glue next time u put together a spin dragoons spin gear i ussed to have that problem all the time with my Draciel,Salamalyon and Bistool

Illegal.
Well considering he did that so Samylon(Whatever it's called) I doubt he'll use it in competition play.
Fair enough!
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

Illegal.

But isn't it also illegal with the AR free-spinning?
Sasch Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

Illegal.

But isn't it also illegal with the AR free-spinning?
the rules dont say anything about that the blade will preform the same way and it can still break and how woold u kno if some one did that ur n ot gonna look at their spin gear i dont think its illegalits not like ur glueing the attak rig down so it cant be removed >.>
It is illegal to apply glue to your Beyblade. And yes, it is also illegal to use a broken part.

Just because someone doesn't know you're breaking a rule does not make it okay to break the rule.

This is a significant issue because if you break the opponent's Beyblade during a battle, you are declared the victor. The opponent applying glue to prevent it from breaking is a serious and unfair advantage.
Bey Brad Wrote:It is illegal to apply glue to your Beyblade. And yes, it is also illegal to use a broken part.

Just because someone doesn't know you're breaking a rule does not make it okay to break the rule.

This is a significant issue because if you break the opponent's Beyblade during a battle, you are declared the victor. The opponent applying glue to prevent it from breaking is a serious and unfair advantage.
it can still break tho and if they break the SG then they wont kno until the battle iss over anyway
It would be pretty obvious if the AR started to spin freely in the middle of the battle. It's illegal either way.
ya but id never use a blade with a SG that is screwed together in competition anyways
Then you haven't tried 10bBistool. Wink
Bey Brad Wrote:Then you haven't tried 10bBistool. Wink
i have but i just took the AR off and put it bon SG semi flat
For some reason, it never performed quite the same for me. Probably because the SG Semi-Flat is heavier and a little shorter.
Bey Brad Wrote:For some reason, it never performed quite the same for me. Probably because the SG Semi-Flat is heavier and a little shorter.
ya and the takara semi-flat's spin gear held up stronger than hasbros but sadly my bistools AR broke :*(
broke 2 wolberg ms tips ;_;
Just broke another Bearing Core arghhh

Good thing I have more WBMS coming!
How did this happen? Do they break easily?
The tabs that keep the AR in the place chip off a lot.
Well this was a LONG time ago but I'll list all the parts I borke.

Master Draciel AR
Bakushin-oh SG
Draciel Metal Defense SG
Galeon Sub AR
Trygle BB
Driger F BB
Ultimate Saizo SG

that about sums it all up