Whine about your breaks

i said for me not you. jeez. i am a mix of both a collector and recreational player. i dont damage my beys! where did you make that up? all i have broken are 2 crappy ripcords. and i was like 6 when the plastic were out so i wasnt a collector back then. but even then, the only beys i have ever broken were those with crappy mold quality, not poor treatment or over use.

oh i see. thought you were going after me there =D glad to hear you dont hate me =D
Just today I was practicing with my new Aquario (I was launching with my new Beylauncher) so I launched and my Blade went so fast you almost coudnt see it then I picked it up and prepared for another launch so I launched and my Blade fell apart and then I coudnt find the Energy Ring and it turns out that the Energy Ring was still on the launcher!!!!! LOL!
i think that iam never going to join a tourament because their is nothing here were i live and i do not want to make a tourament because it is to hard.
Well that's not really a break. o-o
And "almost couldn't see it" is kinda exaggerated :3
The twine is already starting to unravel on my Beylauncher L/R.

FML Unhappy
MY POOR BUMPKING!! WHY! (sorry for bringing it up again Mcfrown. I guess you feard enough of my fake BumpKing) I hate galzzy. I was battling my cousin, and the AR crracked and the BB did too... I was devestated. (Until I found the instructions in my basement and discovered it was fake) Darn you TT hongili or Super Top or whoever you are!
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:07 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: If you don't customize "unless you HAVE to", then generally, your chance of winning may be lower than others, depending on the Bey. momiji manji isn't challenging your posts and everything you say - he's stating the truth. Breakages don't equal more chances for customization. In fact it means you'll have less customization opportunities because you'd have lost a part or parts that you could have used in another potential combo. Parts breaking are detrimental to your Beyblade collection, competitive playing career, and your wallet.

My H145 is done. Both horns snapped off. And my SG from Dranzer F doesn't keep the tip in place anymore. So sad.
Man that sucks bro do you have any more Dark Bulls?
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:05 AM)Corey Wrote: The twine is already starting to unravel on my Beylauncher L/R.

FML Unhappy

Mine as well. I've stopped using it entirely now.
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:36 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:05 AM)Corey Wrote: The twine is already starting to unravel on my Beylauncher L/R.

FML Unhappy

Mine as well. I've stopped using it entirely now.

I was going to consider getting a Beylauncher L/R but not anymore, I'm sticking to Right Spin. I don't like how most left spins work. Especially since there are only 2 to 3 choices in MFB on left spin.
Yea, it stinks if it's a common problem.

I really liked it, too.
My Hasbro Beylauncher's handle and retracting mechanism broke...Tired
Today my Rock Leone's WB broke...

1.) It was my Storm Cancer CH120 SF(More like a F now) vs Rock Leone 145 WB.

2.) I launch Leone, then Cancer.

3.) The both hit the Tornado Ridge in my Super Vortex Beystadium.

4.) Cancer Smashes Leone, the WB shatters and Leone goes flying out of the Beystadium.

I almost cried...

Well I WAS going to buy a Launcher Grip (Black) to upgrade my blue one, but now I'll get a Rock Leone to replace my broken one... D:
Today I broke my Sharp, and my Ball tips...
How did your SF turn into an F? Do you play on the pavement? If so, it's no wonder your WB broke.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:38 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: How did your SF turn into an F? Do you play on the pavement? If so, it's no wonder your WB broke.

I filed it down because I don't have a F tip.

Lol. Definatley NEVER gonna play with MFBs on concrete...
My L-Drago Face broke one of its threads. ; ;
i was about to start part II of my tests when my 3rd and final MFB ripcord broke. the ripcord that comes with the Crystal Draciel F isnt very compatable with the new MFB lauchers. it seems that only the old Hasbro ripcords are compatable wirh the new lauchers when it comes to the ripcords from the plastic series. the old hasbro ripcords also seem sturdier. i have also noticed mold differences between the old TT ripcorss, old hasbro ripcords and the new Hasbro MFB ripcords.

long story short, wtf new ripcords?
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:51 PM)Leonwind Wrote: i was about to start part II of my tests when my 3rd and final MFB ripcord broke. the ripcord that comes with the Crystal Draciel F isnt very compatable with the new MFB lauchers. it seems that only the old Hasbro ripcords are compatable wirh the new lauchers when it comes to the ripcords from the plastic series. the old hasbro ripcords also seem sturdier. i have also noticed mold differences between the old TT ripcorss, old hasbro ripcords and the new Hasbro MFB ripcords.

long story short, wtf new ripcords?
IDK what your talking about. My old Hasbro Ripcords work with my MFB Hasbro Launchers.
i just said that. the old hasbro ripcords do work with the new launchers. i said the old TT ripcords do not work with the new hasbro launcheers. actualy read my post.

to be more specific, the old TT, old Hasbro, and new Hasbro ripcords all have different mold designs. Only the New and old Hasbro ripcords are compatable with the new Hasbro launchers.

I cant vouch for the new TT ripcords and launchers, as I dont own a TT MFB. I also cant vouch for anything in the HMS line
My Ray wheel broke. What the heck.
One of the wings seems to be coming off, the one that is perpendicular to the track, to be exact.

EDIT: It's also official. I can make a whole bey out of broken parts.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: My Ray wheel broke. What the heck.
One of the wings seems to be coming off, the one that is perpendicular to the track, to be exact.

EDIT: It's also official. I can make a whole bey out of broken parts.

This really makes me want to stop using my Ray Unicorno now. Until I can get a spare, or spares of it. Sorry about your loss.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my Hasbro Light Launcher is done - the opening where the winder goes in is just awful.
I don't think that you should completely stop using it. Breaks will happen, and some are harder to get than others.
oh my history is full of beyblade breaks, its why i nearly owned every plastic beyblade. my worst and most memorable one was my first ever. i was staying behind at school because my mum was talking to the teacher so i passed time by practicing my long distance beyblading. the beyblade hit the wall under the drinking sink, and the top snapped into 4 pieces, that beyblade is still my second strongest ever (almost never lost) my strongest ever being thunder bolt, a blue base with a medal stuck to it and no top, went sooo fast it could perform one-hit KOs to light and medium beys. got stuck on a fellow beyblader's launcher.
This is my first break that ever happened to me. When I was battling my cousin, he just pulled the ripcord so hard that when my blade was in, 3 seconds later, my Jumping Base AR broke! That was when I stopped using plastic series.
All of my plastics broke!Unhappy

Thats why i got BMF