Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 22, 2021  9:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: my friend was battling rage and it flew out of the stadium, hit the wall and then hit the TV. TV was okay, wall was dented, 3A Broken.

How did Rage not break the TV? It's super bulky and has a lot of metal on it?
Idk either, just didnt
Well my friend had this hasbro Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend-S, and when he battled it against a Takara Tomy Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (which I gave to him), it literally shattered into pieces. You could say technically it was my fault lol.
(Aug. 23, 2021  10:21 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Well my friend had this hasbro Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend-S, and when he battled it against a Takara Tomy Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (which I gave to him), it literally shattered into pieces. You could say technically it was my fault lol.

I swear the plastic Hasbro used for union Achilles was the weakest thing ever, jus battle against other Hasbro my union is beat up
I know its not a break but, Am i the only one had Astral blade paint defect? My ocd keep getting triggered, i feels like one side of the golden axe is getting paint less than the other, so the other one is bit brighter and more gold.
I got Vanish Fafnir and uh sadly Broke it. You probably know what my reaction was after that happened
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I got Vanish Fafnir and uh sadly Broke it. You probably know what my reaction was after that happened

Where did you get it and how did it break?
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I got Vanish Fafnir and uh sadly Broke it. You probably know what my reaction was after that happened

Where did you get it and how did it break?
got it from here. https://malloftoys.com/products/soon-tak...ish-fafnir

I was playing with it and my cousin who is 1 yr older than me makes fun of me for playing with beys slammed my vanish fafnir on the ground.
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Where did you get it and how did it break?
got it from here. https://malloftoys.com/products/soon-tak...ish-fafnir

I was playing with it and my cousin who is 1 yr older than me makes fun of me for playing with beys slammed my vanish fafnir on the ground.

Ok... what part of it broke?
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: got it from here. https://malloftoys.com/products/soon-tak...ish-fafnir

Ok... what part of it broke?

The performance tip and blade
(Sep. 07, 2021  2:16 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok... what part of it broke?

Yeah that was probably on your cousin, oh well, at least you have F Gear
(Sep. 07, 2021  2:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok... what part of it broke?

How did pure rubber break exactly...?
My Hazard Kerbeus' chains got broken off 😭
Sadly those chains are a breakage hazard, same as the POM on Guardian Kerbeus. A shame, really.
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: my friend was battling rage and it flew out of the stadium, hit the wall and then hit the TV. TV was okay, wall was dented, 3A Broken.

How did Rage not break the TV? It's super bulky and has a lot of metal on it?

It could have been a tube tv, those tvs with 3 inch thick glass.

My friend was using my Cosmic Pegasus, and it got hit once after being launched and the energy ring shattered.
was doing CBT Battles today and my Rage shredded the rubber on one of my F-Gears. thankfully i have another.
(Sep. 09, 2021  1:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: was doing CBT Battles today and my Rage shredded the rubber on one of my F-Gears. thankfully i have another.

*Laughs Evily* and it's all my fault, I'm so bad! lol my combo was powerful enough to destroy F Gear, reference to the anime I suppose (Longinus getting its revenge on anything related to Belial lol)
My Minoboros M6 (Why Hasbro just why) got broken when it fell for the first time
... .....,.,......

So.... I guess not that many beys are breaking
Not really a big thing, since I was expecting it. But my first 3D bey printed up to date just got it's teeth obliterated. I might need to do slopes-only beys from now on.
So uh... yeah, this might be the strangest and most surprising break I've had so far. I was messing around with the rubber sharp piece from Seaborg's BB, trying to see if it would fit on Dragoon S' BB or not. Firstly, it didn't, secondly, when I tried to adjust the rubber sharp tip to make it less wonky by pushing the tip sideways, the actual rubber tip snapped off, like I mean, the rubber sharp tip snapped from the cylinder part of the rubber. Despite being made of rubber, the tip snapped off rather than just bend, since the thing seemed really brittle. I wasn't really aware that it was brittle at the time though, nor am I sure why it became so brittle, so... I guess now I know heh.
i bought 2 TT archer hercules in the span of 1 month and both of em have already been broken in the same exact way

the blades on the bottom side of each layer (when looking at it upright) completely dislocated themselves when i launched it💀

im guessing there was a weak point near the level chip that couldnt handle the speed of a db launcher with a power gear attached. either way im never buying a hercules again, im just d o n e 😭 now im left with 2 extra 13 disks and eternal drivers with no layer to pair them to

unless... theres another hercules of a different mold thats a little stronger, lmk if this exists
(Sep. 19, 2021  5:51 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: i bought 2 TT archer hercules in the span of 1 month and both of em have already been broken in the same exact way

the blades on the bottom side of each layer (when looking at it upright) completely dislocated themselves when i launched it💀

im guessing there was a weak point near the level chip that couldnt handle the speed of a db launcher with a power gear attached. either way im never buying a hercules again, im just d o n e 😭 now im left with 2 extra 13 disks and eternal drivers with no layer to pair them to

unless... theres another hercules of a different mold thats a little stronger, lmk if this exists

That's quite unusual. No, the other molds aren't any stronger afaik, and if anything a couple molds have been identified as weaker (mostly in the tooth/burst resistance department).
My sharp core for draciel ms legit broke twice in battle, once by advance striker ms… like wtf am i supposed to do, buy a third faulty draciel ms?