Whine about your breaks

(Jun. 11, 2021  3:00 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Lucifer The End destroyed Z Achilles into 7 CLEAN pieces. Also somehow burst world spriggan and broke the chip out and cracked it.

What did you do to your Lucifer? Attach sledge hammers?

You will have to ask Conce7 about that. I bought it from him, haha. It's not modified, I don't think.
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:20 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:00 AM)USN Wrote: What did you do to your Lucifer? Attach sledge hammers?

You will have to ask Conce7 about that. I bought it from him, haha. It's not modified, I don't think.

Are on and Conce7 brothers or just really close friends?!
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:24 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:20 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: You will have to ask Conce7 about that. I bought it from him, haha. It's not modified, I don't think.

Are on and Conce7 brothers or just really close friends?!

Pretty sure, Conce is just JCE's organizer.
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:25 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:24 AM)JJustice Wrote: Are on and Conce7 brothers or just really close friends?!

Okay
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:25 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:24 AM)JJustice Wrote: Are on and Conce7 brothers or just really close friends?!

Not my organizer, I just try to get into his tournaments. I think I'm pretty close to being my organizer, right? Wink
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:49 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Welp, time to get another 1S. The teeth chipped off somehow.

I got one!

I already ordered another
(Jun. 11, 2021  7:12 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: I got one!

I already ordered another
I quit beyblading after gt . do you want mine. The one from universal maiden?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:14 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  7:12 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: I already ordered another
I quit beyblading after gt . do you want mine. The one from universal maiden?

No, I'm good
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:03 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: waaaaaaaah mah totally unique OG product and brand Metal Assembled Gyro spinning tops broke and took its launchers with it

(May. 27, 2021  12:42 AM)FOXisbestblader Wrote: well my new infinite achilles broke my brave valkyire and then rage luinor broke my achilles and my Lucifer

Rage Luinor or Rage LOUNGNIUS? The first one doesn't really make all that much since

um tbh i didn't know how to spell Longinus but now i do

(May. 30, 2021  1:46 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: My ace Dragon Broke.. I've boughten a new one since... I broke it in a four-way battle between
~ Ace Dragon(obviously)
~ slash valtryek
~ union Achilles
~  Judgement Joker

YES ACHILLES. it was bound to happen
My new hasbro brave valtryek destroyed my golden xcaliuys in one hit
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:37 AM)megagekk Wrote: My new hasbro brave valtryek destroyed my golden xcaliuys in one hit

Oh my
Now, not exactly my break, but at the tournament I witnessed my Savior Valkyrie outright shatter a fake brave. I would be happy about destroying a fake, but the poor kid spent 25$ on that thing.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:54 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Now, not exactly my break, but at the tournament I witnessed my Savior Valkyrie outright shatter a fake brave. I would be happy about destroying a fake, but the poor kid spent 25$ on that thing.

Wait, shatter? Did the entire thing shatter? Like all the parts?
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:54 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Now, not exactly my break, but at the tournament I witnessed my Savior Valkyrie outright shatter a fake brave. I would be happy about destroying a fake, but the poor kid spent 25$ on that thing.

Wait, shatter? Did the entire thing shatter? Like all the parts?
Mainly the Layer and parts of the chassis. Driver is still intact Iirc.
My Lego beyblade got broken by my real beyblade
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My Lego beyblade got broken by my real beyblade

Didn't you see that coming, lol
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My Lego beyblade got broken by my real beyblade

Didn't you see that coming, lol

Well my Lego beyblade was strong tho... But I saw it coming lol
my deathsyther chip broke aginst savior it was on a single chassis and now i cant use it
My zeta' driver tip lock little bit loose, I'm i the only one has this problem?
my air knight broke to turbo valtryek, sad 😭😭😭😭
My Hasbro nightmare luinor legit broke the spring in my Hasbro spryzen Requiem zeta performance tip. It hit spryzen into a pocket so it would bounce up high and then killed it by slamming into the tip and destroying the spring causing it to burst. It was scary

And my Hasbro turbo Achilles legit shattered my victory valtryek layer. It hit the wall and rebounded and destroyed the layer by shattering it.
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:30 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: My Hasbro nightmare luinor legit broke the spring in my Hasbro spryzen Requiem zeta performance tip. It hit spryzen into a pocket so it would bounce up high and then killed it by slamming into the tip and destroying the spring causing it to burst. It was scary

dang that sounds gnarly! 👌🤘
I just stood there and screamed because it was my favorite
my friend was battling rage and it flew out of the stadium, hit the wall and then hit the TV. TV was okay, wall was dented, 3A Broken.
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: my friend was battling rage and it flew out of the stadium, hit the wall and then hit the TV. TV was okay, wall was dented, 3A Broken.

How did Rage not break the TV? It's super bulky and has a lot of metal on it?