Whine about your breaks

(Feb. 22, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: The only thing bad is that my Fafnir's rubber is hardened and is pretty much as hard as plastic so the equalization sucks Unhappy

thats normal.
(Feb. 22, 2021  9:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: The only thing bad is that my Fafnir's rubber is hardened and is pretty much as hard as plastic so the equalization sucks Unhappy

thats normal.

ik but still Unhappy
Somehow I managed to break off the ring on my 2B chassis. I actually like how it works but I can't use it for anything competitive now. Luckily there's a recolour coming out soon.
Imma like strangle myself. i was battling my friends and one of my friends rips his bey RIGHT on my Lightning L Drago red recolor, and my L Drago flies out of stadium, bounces on the floor like two times, and the tip and fusion wheel breaks. L Drago bursts and all of its pieces clatter on the ground. When I look at my Face Bolt, it's jarred. I'm literally about to rage. One of my fav beys BROKE
Welp... R.I.P my purple 4A Chassis. I'm not surprised honestly, some of the teeth are really tall and thin.
Cho-z Achilles flipped over a lord spriggan combo I had with my bearing that just arrived that morning, and when it flipped the driver tip cracked in half.
My ignition’ drivers spring is broken so the red dash driver tab comes out.
My cho-z spriggan s dual spin lock is weak so if it has a dash driver it only works in left, a non dash driver will make it dual spin.
My turn frame cracked also when cho-z Achilles hit my hasbro dead hades.
My weight driver is worn down from being launched on cement so I can’t use it competetively.
One of the prongs on my superking spriggan chip broke off, so the chip keeps falling off if the chassis and driver aren’t locked in.
A piece of metal on my rage ring Dragon head broke off after a massive clash with master Diabolos.
The free-spin ring on my hasbro Revolve driver from my very first bey rising Roktavor broke off in a huge rug that’s the same color of the driver at my cousins house so it’s long gone.
I gave away a lot of my extra beyblade parts to my aunts 5 year old who likes beyblade.
My cho-z Achilles teeth is worn more than it should be, a lot more, but not much.
My slash valkryie chips teeth is crooked after getting stuck in the imperial layer base.
A piece of my 1A chassis blade broke off after tempest and rage vs. brave and glide epic match.
My cho-z Achilles launcher outer string snapped and I was stuck using Slingschock launchers for a year and a half.
My snake pit stadium is beat up bad.
My starstorm stadium has a dent in the center so any bey that takes center is doomed.

Yeah, those were all of it. I’m sure many other bladers have had a ton more problems than this and I have absolutely no reason to complain. (Sarcasm 101)
My Perseus ring has broke due to how tight it fit onto my gravity.
Cho-z Achilles flipped over a lord spriggan combo I had with my bearing that just arrived that morning, and when it flipped the driver tip cracked in half.
My ignition’ drivers spring is broken so the red dash driver tab comes out.
My cho-z spriggan s dual spin lock is weak so if it has a dash driver it only works in left, a non dash driver will make it dual spin.
My turn frame cracked also when cho-z Achilles hit my hasbro dead hades.
My weight driver is worn down from being launched on cement so I can’t use it competetively.
One of the prongs on my superking spriggan chip broke off, so the chip keeps falling off if the chassis and driver aren’t locked in.
A piece of metal on my rage ring Dragon head broke off after a massive clash with master Diabolos.
The free-spin ring on my hasbro Revolve driver from my very first bey rising Roktavor broke off in a huge rug that’s the same color of the driver at my cousins house so it’s long gone.
I gave away a lot of my extra beyblade parts to my aunts 5 year old who likes beyblade.
My cho-z Achilles teeth is worn more than it should be, a lot more, but not much.
My slash valkryie chips teeth is crooked after getting stuck in the imperial layer base.
A piece of my 1A chassis blade broke off after tempest and rage vs. brave and glide epic match.
My cho-z Achilles launcher outer string snapped and I was stuck using Slingschock launchers for a year and a half.
My snake pit stadium is beat up bad.
My starstorm stadium has a dent in the center so any bey that takes center is doomed.

YEAH! THATS EVERYTHING! IM SURE THAT SOOO MAAANY BLADERS HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOOOO MUUUUCH MOOORE. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO REASON TO COMPLAIN. (SARCASM 101)
btw im not angry, im just typing in caps cause sarcasm
3 sparking launchers broken, 2 more with the black coating broken
I broke my only left launcher. In a tournament. In a battle that I was pretty much guaranteed to win. This also made my best bey totally useless.
Fair share of launchers and

2 broken winning Valkyries (shredded teeth)

A press and a variable driver cos I was young and thought you could launch em on concrete like the anime Uncertain

rubber popped out of my Xtreme’ Driver and I couldn’t find it on my carpet

I broke my friends Draciel Metal Ball Defenser in a battle with a dragoon V2 😬 I think the part where the AR screws onto the BB just completely snapped off-
well my new infinite achilles broke my brave valkyire and then rage luinor broke my achilles and my Lucifer
My ace Dragon Broke.. I've boughten a new one since... I broke it in a four-way battle between
~ Ace Dragon(obviously)
~ slash valtryek
~ union Achilles
~ Judgement Joker
gen and all of my launchers. now i have to load my bey on sideways or it skips to heck and back
The chip tabs on my new Wizard Bahamut snapped when I removed the Bahamut chip.... Only one game played. Not the worst thing, but just a little bummed since it was brand new.
waaaaaaaah mah totally unique OG product and brand Metal Assembled Gyro spinning tops broke and took its launchers with it

(May. 27, 2021  12:42 AM)FOXisbestblader Wrote: well my new infinite achilles broke my brave valkyire and then rage luinor broke my achilles and my Lucifer

Rage Luinor or Rage LOUNGNIUS? The first one doesn't really make all that much since
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:03 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: waaaaaaaah mah totally unique OG product and brand Metal Assembled Gyro spinning tops broke and took its launchers with it

(May. 27, 2021  12:42 AM)FOXisbestblader Wrote: well my new infinite achilles broke my brave valkyire and then rage luinor broke my achilles and my Lucifer

Rage Luinor or Rage LOUNGNIUS? The first one doesn't really make all that much since

*cough* *cough* sense not since
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:06 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:03 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: waaaaaaaah mah totally unique OG product and brand Metal Assembled Gyro spinning tops broke and took its launchers with it

*cough* *cough* sense not since

Thanks for clarifying

(tbh I was thinking about putting in some snarky smart aleck remark but I think this is better)
My Storm Spriggan split into half by Rage Longinus lol

Like the manga but instead rage Longinus did it
Welp, time to get another 1S. The teeth chipped off somehow.
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:49 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Welp, time to get another 1S. The teeth chipped off somehow.

I got one!
Lucifer The End destroyed Z Achilles into 7 CLEAN pieces. Also somehow burst world spriggan and broke the chip out and cracked it.
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Lucifer The End destroyed Z Achilles into 7 CLEAN pieces. Also somehow burst world spriggan and broke the chip out and cracked it.

What did you do to your Lucifer? Attach sledge hammers?