Whine about your breaks

(Jan. 04, 2019  6:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: DrainBladerAMVS

I checked your profile and there's absolutely no way that you are 20 years old.

Who the hell cares if he broke his Spriggan or not ? The whole point of this thread is to whine about broken parts. If his Spriggan didn't break then good for him.

Stalker
@[DrainBladerAMVS] whether or not it actually happened isn't worth dragging on a thread for this long, nor is it really worth the anger. Please stop with the rude comments.

Back on topic. Now I've mentioned that my T125 broke in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread and here it is again. This broke against a stock Dark Wolf in it's FIRST battle. I think someone mentioned that MFB plastic got brittle over time, maybe they're right.

I had to replace it with my Hasbro T125 which is slightly off colour but otherwise, it works fine.

[Image: 344pgnl.jpg]

@[rioful85], I can't see the image, the link isn't working for me.
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[DrainBladerAMVS] whether or not it actually happened isn't worth dragging on a thread for this long, nor is it really worth the anger. Please stop with the rude comments.

Back on topic. Now I've mentioned that my T125 broke in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread and here it is again. This broke against a stock Dark Wolf in it's FIRST battle. I think someone mentioned that MFB plastic got brittle over time, maybe they're right.

I had to replace it with my Hasbro T125 which is slightly off colour but otherwise, it works fine.

[Image: 344pgnl.jpg]

@[rioful85], I can't see the image, the link isn't working for me.

Oh Im sorry dunno how to include image...
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:29 PM)rioful85 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[rioful85], I can't see the image, the link isn't working for me.

Oh Im sorry dunno how to include image...

You can upload images on tinypic.com, then copy the second link it gives you to paste here.
A Dark wheel broke such a tiny piece ? Man that takes skills
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A Dark wheel broke such a tiny piece ? Man that takes skills

It was a freak accident, I think Flame Libra tilted pretty far down and Wolf slid into the T125 while it was tilted and broke. I would've expected a Flash wheel to do this, so either my T125 always had a weak spot or the plastic was brittle, being pretty old by now.
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:35 PM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: I had a Doomscizor D2 layer. (Yes, Hasbro.) And when it was battling an Xcalius X3 combo on some driver like Xtreme, it was hit to hard that it burst, the layer flew out of the stadium like a bullet, and kinda just shattered when it it a wall.

Jesus Christ.
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:29 PM)rioful85 Wrote: Oh Im sorry dunno how to include image...

You can upload images on tinypic.com, then copy the second link it gives you to paste here.

Thank you than here is the link again ! 

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2hzrhfk.jpg]" />
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:38 AM)rioful85 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You can upload images on tinypic.com, then copy the second link it gives you to paste here.

Welp,bye - bye ragnarauk
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You can upload images on tinypic.com, then copy the second link it gives you to paste here.

I guess you could say it really crashed, hmm?
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:38 AM)rioful85 Wrote: Thank you than here is the link again ! 

I guess you could say it really crashed, hmm?

Yep Ragnarok was crashed... again i m not sure if that was done by colliding with phoenix and the plastic simply gave up... I actually used Ragnarok a lot...so maybe the plastic got tired...

OR... the launch was too hard and the metalwing simply came out too fast and with high centrifugal force and simply broke the plastic which was already tired...

Talk about RagnaRekd!
I've never seen his happen, and it was sad and funny at the same time.
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've never seen his happen, and it was sad and funny at the same time.

How did that even happen?
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've never seen his happen, and it was sad and funny at the same time.

How did that even happen?

I think that the pressure of the spring and the part that broke sandwiched the slopes too hard, and the low-quality plastic caused it to break off, or something.
Came from a local tournament. Was play-testing my bK combo against a competitor pre-game and my hard-launched Beyblade broke his Eternal Driver plate somehow.

Wasn't able to get a picture coz that seemed inappropriate at the time. But I felt really bad for the kid.
I feel like the Hasbro Zeta problem is very common, as mine broke sometime around Christmas.
Today my Hasbro’s Master Kit Launcher broke. It might have been that the coil that was meant to cause the string to retract after use finally got broken down after around 250 strong launches, with 98% of these launches refraining from being pulled all the way outwards. I’m full of having to break my String Launchers so I’m not gonna bother right now. To be honest how many launches did it take to break your own String Launcher?
(Jan. 18, 2019  1:33 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Today my Hasbro’s Master Kit Launcher broke. It might have been that the coil that was meant to cause the string to retract after use finally got broken down after around 250 strong launches, with 98% of these launches refraining from being pulled all the way outwards. I’m full of having to break my String Launchers so I’m not gonna bother right now. To be honest how many launches did it take to break your own String Launcher?

My masters kit launcher is still going (though it is weak) but it took about a month to break red dual threat and a couple months to break the gray one. Almost every launch was a full power launch with the pinch grip to prevent damage to the string.

The turbo launcher is pretty durable and has a good ratio, only slightly weaker than the dual threat but that can change if hasbro makes a longer ripcord.
String launcher jammer, upon opening I discovered the coil had broke.
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:48 PM)K1D Wrote: String launcher jammer, upon opening I discovered the coil had broke.

You can still reuse the remaining coil in a TT beylauncher, tho it would never feel the same. I would know, I've tried it along with replacing the string with other materials
my Hasbro cycle's tip decided to screw out and explode. I now have a cycle with the tip puttied on and the "wings" of cycle are off. im too lazy to go put pics rn
Well, looks like my phone clamp broke. I applied too much force in the wrong place when bending the arm, and the pressure broke the ball joint (where my palm/wrist was). Not sure if epoxy/fixing it will even work well...
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Well, looks like my phone clamp broke. I applied too much force in the wrong place when bending the arm, and the pressure broke the ball joint (where my palm/wrist was). Not sure if epoxy/fixing it will even work well...
Yikes! That really is the worst thing.
(Jan. 21, 2019  8:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Well, looks like my phone clamp broke. I applied too much force in the wrong place when bending the arm, and the pressure broke the ball joint (where my palm/wrist was). Not sure if epoxy/fixing it will even work well...
Yikes! That really is the worst thing.

Rip https://imgur.com/a/f0jkWJ1