Which disc gives a blade more stamina. Please have actual testing/solid reasoning

So i have not had time to test it, and from what ive heard is that 7 has better stamina than 4. Im unsure about it due to 7 being off balance, but it does weigh more which typically gives more stamina. From what i have experienced though, My combo aC.4G.At outspun my friends on 7G.At everytime, so... Does anyone have any tests? Any solid proof of one way or another?
You can tell from a 7 combinations spinning, the Disk is not unbalanced.
I agree with MonoDragon. But launch speed matters and technique matters as well.

For example. We all know Phantom Orion BD is better then Death Quetzalcoat 125RDF in terms of stamina. But I have won against Phantom Orion by 3-0 against a friend of mine using DQ
Don't forget to take into account the overall balance of the combo itself, it can make some significant difference.
Im mostly just having teouble deciding where my 4 and 7 are going to go on my team. Im for sure using garuda fafnir and spriggan R. 0 is for sure going on spriggan, and i feel like 7 is unacceptable on fafnir bc it needs to be lighter to help with spin equalization, but im unsure of 7 on garuda
0/4/7
the deck builder's dilemma...
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Im mostly just having teouble deciding where my 4 and 7 are going to go on my team. Im for sure using garuda fafnir and spriggan R. 0 is for sure going on spriggan, and i feel like 7 is unacceptable on fafnir bc it needs to be lighter to help with spin equalization, but im unsure of 7 on garuda

To retain collected spin you need to be heavier. So 7 shouldn't hurt much on dF. Infact 7 is one of best disk for precession
five letters

b
o
o
s
t

+ 5 letters

j
a
g
g
y
7 is balanced.

Also, on the Beyblade Wiki tab, you can see each disc's stats and weight.
i say jormentor's. it purposely has holes in it for wind resistance.
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Im mostly just having teouble deciding where my 4 and 7 are going to go on my team. Im for sure using garuda fafnir and spriggan R. 0 is for sure going on spriggan, and i feel like 7 is unacceptable on fafnir bc it needs to be lighter to help with spin equalization, but im unsure of 7 on garuda

To retain collected spin you need to be heavier. So 7 shouldn't hurt much on dF. Infact 7 is one of best disk for precession

(Mar. 07, 2018  10:07 PM)da truth Wrote: five letters

b
o
o
s
t

+ 5 letters

j
a
g
g
y

For the boost jaggy post, both of these parts are heavily outclassed (literally) and are made for attacking. For the dF and 7 post, I recommend 5
(Mar. 09, 2018  10:51 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: To retain collected spin you need to be heavier. So 7 shouldn't hurt much on dF. Infact 7 is one of best disk for precession

(Mar. 07, 2018  10:07 PM)da truth Wrote: five letters

b
o
o
s
t

+ 5 letters

j
a
g
g
y

For the boost jaggy post, both of these parts are heavily outclassed (literally) and are made for attacking. For the dF and 7 post, I recommend 5
I mean it works for me
(Mar. 10, 2018  7:07 PM)da truth Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  10:51 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: For the boost jaggy post, both of these parts are heavily outclassed (literally) and are made for attacking. For the dF and 7 post, I recommend 5
I mean it works for me
but it needs to work on stamina God beys. And if you want attack, 0bump xtreme is key
(Mar. 10, 2018  8:18 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  7:07 PM)da truth Wrote: I mean it works for me
but it needs to work on stamina God beys. And if you want attack, 0bump xtreme is key

okay but stamina is easy like revolve planet wedge fugile and nothing

so don't get destroy ed get destroy driver

sorry get it
(Mar. 11, 2018  2:35 AM)da truth Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  8:18 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: but it needs to work on stamina God beys. And if you want attack, 0bump xtreme is key

okay but stamina is easy like revolve planet wedge fugile and nothing

sorry get it
Revolve is the only competitive driver that you listed, add atomic and orbit
I wouldn't know cause I don't participate in tournaments that need a deck format for something you could use one of.
(Mar. 11, 2018  3:33 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  2:35 AM)da truth Wrote: okay but stamina is easy like revolve planet wedge fugile and nothing

sorry get it
Revolve is the only competitive driver that you listed, add atomic and orbit

yes but those two drivers can be countered plus since when was nothing not competitive

plus zeta
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:48 PM)da truth Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  3:33 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Revolve is the only competitive driver that you listed, add atomic and orbit

yes but those two drivers can be countered plus since when was nothing not competitive

plus zeta

Since always? Nothing was outclassed by Revolve and Atomic since it first came out and Zeta was outclassed by Trans since it first came out
(Mar. 12, 2018  10:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:48 PM)da truth Wrote: yes but those two drivers can be countered plus since when was nothing not competitive

plus zeta

Since always? Nothing was outclassed by Revolve and Atomic since it first came out and Zeta was outclassed by Trans since it first came out
what about weight, weight was alright I think

or survive
(Mar. 14, 2018  2:43 AM)da truth Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  10:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Since always? Nothing was outclassed by Revolve and Atomic since it first came out and Zeta was outclassed by Trans since it first came out
what about weight, weight was alright I think

or survive

Weight was just okay, it had good stamina but it had flaws

Survive was good when the game was new, but it was outclassed by the release of free spinning Drivers like Gyro and Revolve (both of which are outclassed by Atomic)
(Mar. 14, 2018  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  2:43 AM)da truth Wrote: what about weight, weight was alright I think

or survive

Weight was just okay, it had good stamina but it had flaws

Survive was good when the game was new, but it was outclassed by the release of free spinning Drivers like Gyro and Revolve (both of which are outclassed by Atomic)

true but what does the new series have to offer for stamina
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:12 PM)da truth Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Weight was just okay, it had good stamina but it had flaws

true but what does the new series have to offer for stamina

Chou-Z? Nothing yet since Crush Ragnaruk, the only Stamina Type that's coming out soon for Chou-Z, is coming with Wedge which is not a new part and is not good.

For the God System, Bearing is amazing for opposite spin Stamina match-ups and Atomic was basically the new Revolve
It may seem surprising, but 8 has the most stamina. According to the wiki, it has the most weight distribution and stamina, but has very low burst resistance. The 8 disc is underrated and unused because of the burst risk, but with tall teeth is a risk worth taking.
(Mar. 06, 2018  9:15 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: So i have not had time to test it, and from what ive heard is that 7 has better stamina than 4. Im unsure about it due to 7 being off balance, but it does weigh more which typically gives more stamina. From what i have experienced though, My combo aC.4G.At outspun my friends on 7G.At everytime, so... Does anyone have any tests? Any solid proof of one way or another?

my friend did some testing and found that 8 and 7 have the most stamina out of our disks but, "0" and "outer" have the best stamina at the moment
(Mar. 22, 2018  1:54 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: It may seem surprising, but 8 has the most stamina. According to the wiki, it has the most weight distribution and stamina, but has very low burst resistance. The 8 disc is underrated and unused because of the burst risk, but with tall teeth is a risk worth taking.

Well it has features theoretically (I should add that to the wiki page) perfect for Stamina. Thing is, so did Ring when it was released but in the end Heavy still had more Stamina. For some reason, 4 has equal Stamina to 8 without the Burst risk and 7 has even greater Stamina with near equal Burst resistance despite having a shape that seems to have less Outward-Weight-Distribution.

(Mar. 22, 2018  2:17 AM)Dark Xeno Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  9:15 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: So i have not had time to test it, and from what ive heard is that 7 has better stamina than 4. Im unsure about it due to 7 being off balance, but it does weigh more which typically gives more stamina. From what i have experienced though, My combo aC.4G.At outspun my friends on 7G.At everytime, so... Does anyone have any tests? Any solid proof of one way or another?

my friend did some testing and found that 8 and 7 have the most stamina out of our disks but, "0" and "outer" have the best stamina at the moment

I've never seen spin tests with Outer but everyone seems to agree it has the greatest Stamina and 0 has more of a Centralized-Weight-Distribution so it doesn't have as much Stamina as 7 or even 4