Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Maybe I am too old for this anime? I don't know, haha

But i really cant stand Aiga, Drum and Hyuga.

I understand that this is children's anime in japan but will the parents really want their children to be as annoying as them?

Things like "BATTLE ME!!!!!" "MY TURN!!!!!!" or Starring at someone so hard just to want someone to battle them. I think i find it very annoying for almost every single Episode i need to listen to it over and over again.

And one thing Hyuga keep shouting "Kakumei DA!!!!" & "Genkai Toppa!!!!" I just find it he just screaming nonsense at the wrong timing. The writer just make him shout random stuff which is kinda funny.

I still enjoy their battle in the show but as a chara itself, i really can't like them at all.
(May. 05, 2020  4:33 AM)protomanV89 Wrote: Maybe I am too old for this anime? I don't know, haha

But i really cant stand Aiga, Drum and Hyuga.

I understand that this is children's anime in japan but will the parents really want their children to be as annoying as them?

Things like "BATTLE ME!!!!!" "MY TURN!!!!!!" or Starring at someone so hard just to want someone to battle them. I think i find it very annoying for almost every single Episode i need to listen to it over and over again.

And one thing Hyuga keep shouting "Kakumei DA!!!!" & "Genkai Toppa!!!!" I just find it he just screaming nonsense at the wrong timing. The writer just make him shout random stuff which is kinda funny.

I still enjoy their battle in the show but as a chara itself, i really can't like them at all.
Probably because that’s their life. And Drum never urged anyone to battle him like Hyuga, and Aiga not that much.
I hate all of them but free and delta
Personally, i don't know how much i liked aiga as champion in GT. it may just be how he acted, which i can understand as being someone who just wants to win but i guess it's just how differently he appraoched the championship matches compared to valt. otherwise maybe phi since he was evilf or sake of evil. At least in God we see shu as being affected by resonance in a way, but aiga and phi just weren't great imo. i still like silas though and lui.
(May. 05, 2020  1:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I hate all of them but free and delta
Probally true but not all characters are bad
My favorite is Free and Valt. Aiga and lui are so ubnoctious.
Personally, I don’t find lui ubnoctuous. To me he’s a character That a majority people don’t understand too much, I still see people think that season 1, he was an bad guy antagonist , which he was an antagonist, he wasn’t a bad guy. He just really wanted challenges in Beyblade. Imagine you were so strong, people didn’t give you much of a challenge, I would get bored too. Similar to free’s mentality. And for lui, if he sees a blader that doesn’t give him exitment, he will think they are a bad blader. Which I could say... to a certain extend, I wouldn’t call them bad for to say, I’d say not as skilled or as strong. And he really thinks highly of him self, which is a given if he rarely gets beated. Although in chouzetsu, his character development made him a nicer blader.

Do to that, I somewhat feel as if that’s the reason he lost to Aiga, he became a nicer blader and sorta lost that destructive mentality. Even against valt he didn’t really have that mentality from seasons 1 and 2. So hopefully in sparking, he will get the recognition he needs.
Valt's classmates. They were kinda jerks to him way early on. And Stan. And Ken from GT. Shockingly I don't hate any of the main bladers in Burst's five seasons.
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Valt's classmates. They were kinda jerks to him way early on. And Stan. And Ken from GT. Shockingly I don't hate any of the main bladers in Burst's five seasons.

Valt's classmates were honestly really boring side characters, they were pretty much the extremely generic token "classmates of main protagonist" type of characters and don't have anything besides that. Ichiro, Momoko, Keita and Hiroshi are likeable enough, but don't have much outside of that. To be fair, they are relatively minor characters who don't appear that often and aren't really annoying... unlike two characters in mind.

Stan wasn't good, but there were some interesting moments with him that sadly went nowhere and he received no punishments for bullying Valt and Rantaro, though I place more of the blame on Kris and especially Trad, who pretty much coddled Stan like a baby. Ken from GT (not Kensuke from the first season, of course) was a bully but he did get scared off by Drum/Dante, which is something. They're both not very good characters but they're bullies, so you're meant to dislike them.

I rarely have issues with the Burst characters. Sure, not all of them are great but I like most of the cast just fine and even the characters I'm not a huge fan of being average at worst. I only hate like three or four characters in Burst, which is far less than the characters I dislike from both the original seasons and the Metal Saga.
I hate fumiya he sucks at beyblade and is to proud to admit it and is very cocky
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:53 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I hate fumiya he sucks at beyblade and is to proud to admit it and is very cocky

So that's why people think this website hates Fumiya. Honestly I never really saw the hate.

Is it fair to say he sucks though? Fumiya was able to go toe to toe with two Attack type bladers in Drum and Dante...pftt..word flub, Lodin and was able to get points off of them. Its just Lodin had way more hidden power and Drum made Grand/Glyph specifically to counter him. He also managed to counter Amane's strategy that was designed to beat him, and came up with a way to beat Delta based off one of Free's moves that would've worked had Diabolos not had the Dual Phantom gimmick.

Sure he's cocky, but he could back it up when he didn't let his ego get to him. He had four special moves at the start, two of which made to counter beys of any type.

There's one only legitimate problem with Fumiya and its isn't even his fault: he just didn't get any battles in the second half of the show. He was still entertaining, heck, he wanted to fight with the WBA against Hell. It's just Amane had way more experience at that point and Delta beat two of the members so they were natural candidates. It's not a knock against the character, just the plot didn't fit him in a lot after season 4.

(Jun. 30, 2020  1:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Valt's classmates. They were kinda jerks to him way early on. And Stan. And Ken from GT. Shockingly I don't hate any of the main bladers in Burst's five seasons.

Valt's classmates were honestly really boring side characters, they were pretty much the extremely generic token "classmates of main protagonist" type of characters and don't have anything besides that. Ichiro, Momoko, Keita and Hiroshi are likeable enough, but don't have much outside of that. To be fair, they are relatively minor characters who don't appear that often and aren't really annoying... unlike two characters in mind.

Stan wasn't good, but there were some interesting moments with him that sadly went nowhere and he received no punishments for bullying Valt and Rantaro, though I place more of the blame on Kris and especially Trad, who pretty much coddled Stan like a baby. Ken from GT (not Kensuke from the first season, of course) was a bully but he did get scared off by Drum/Dante, which is something. They're both not very good characters but they're bullies, so you're meant to dislike them.

I rarely have issues with the Burst characters. Sure, not all of them are great but I like most of the cast just fine and even the characters I'm not a huge fan of being average at worst. I only hate like three or four characters in Burst, which is far less than the characters I dislike from both the original seasons and the Metal Saga.
Burst's characters really are amazing, huh?
(Jun. 30, 2020  2:11 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:53 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I hate fumiya he sucks at beyblade and is to proud to admit it and is very cocky

So that's why people think this website hates Fumiya. Honestly I never really saw the hate.

Is it fair to say he sucks though? Fumiya was able to go toe to toe with two Attack type bladers in Drum and Dante...pftt..word flub, Lodin and was able to get points off of them. Its just Lodin had way more hidden power and Drum made Grand/Glyph specifically to counter him. He also managed to counter Amane's strategy that was designed to beat him, and came up with a way to beat Delta based off one of Free's moves that would've worked had Diabolos not had the Dual Phantom gimmick.

Sure he's cocky, but he could back it up when he didn't let his ego get to him. He had four special moves at the start, two of which made to counter beys of any type.

There's one only legitimate problem with Fumiya and its isn't even his fault: he just didn't get any battles in the second half of the show. He was still entertaining, heck, he wanted to fight with the WBA against Hell. It's just Amane had way more experience at that point and Delta beat two of the members so they were natural candidates. It's not a knock against the character, just the plot didn't fit him in a lot after season 4.

I honestly really liked Fumiya, he was hilarious and had an interesting arc with his sibling rivalry with Ichika. Plus, he was the first blader who showed the major flaws to the techniques from his spin-stealing bey. Whilst Ryuga and Free also had weaknesses, they just went "oh well, I can counter it" and whilst that's cool at first, it becomes more boring to watch them completely stomp on every blader.

(Jun. 30, 2020  2:11 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Burst's characters really are amazing, huh?

NO! Please stop! Pinching_eyes_2
So I was watching soem season 1 of burst last night, and the begging portion of it, I come to realize how much of a deuce Wakiya was to hoji,want having him lose the match to valt so Wakiya can beat him. But after than I love Wakiya was a character. One of the greats might i add
Tobisuke and Joshua Burns, Tobisuke mostly due to the general "overzealous lackey" personality, as for Burns, not much really clicked for the character with me, Minus that embarrassing loss against Free
Imo, the Asahi brothers look like the rip offs of Aiga and Valt. I also hate Ranjiro and Rantaro, they never got a personality of their own and were always there as a test dummy for
the MC. And also Fubuki, I just don't like his personality.
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Valt's classmates. They were kinda jerks to him way early on. And Stan. And Ken from GT. Shockingly I don't hate any of the main bladers in Burst's five seasons.

Who is Ken from GT

Like what bey did he have
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:15 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Valt's classmates were honestly really boring side characters, they were pretty much the extremely generic token "classmates of main protagonist" type of characters and don't have anything besides that. Ichiro, Momoko, Keita and Hiroshi are likeable enough, but don't have much outside of that. To be fair, they are relatively minor characters who don't appear that often and aren't really annoying... unlike two characters in mind.

Who is Ken from GT

Like what bey did he have

I think he was the guy who bullied Takane in the first episode of GT, before Drum scared him off.
Y’all may hate this, but for all of GT I couldn’t STAND Delta. For Turbo, none of the characters really stood out to me as a least favorite, but if I had to choose, Aiger. For Evolution, Cuza was pretty annoying.
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:28 PM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: Y’all may hate this, but for all of GT I couldn’t STAND Delta. For Turbo, none of the characters really stood out to me as a least favorite, but if I had to choose, Aiger. For Evolution, Cuza was pretty annoying.

Delta was bad when he wanted to steal everyone’s light or else after Diabolos broke Valt made him come to his senses and that was the good parts of delta

Red Eye 2.0
this kinda sounds petty but I really cant treat Delta’s eye-hair design seriously. The fact his eye can e seen through his hair is like so noticeable and eye-catching it bothers me somehow . Its not really his character that bugs me — his.... eye
(Jul. 13, 2020  9:42 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: this kinda sounds petty but I really cant treat Delta’s eye-hair design seriously. The fact his eye can e seen through his hair is like so noticeable and eye-catching it bothers me somehow . Its not really his character that bugs me — his.... eye

Its actually pretty decently common for people with that type of hair in anime. Not always, but I've seen it alot.