Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And yet you have him as your profile pic lol.

People also have characters equipped on their PFP so they can hate on them every time they appear here.  Smile

(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:35 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: because Lean is a furry hedgehog he uses plot armor all the time to win against  the real legends. He is not even original and feels a hybrid of Lui and Phi.

I can see that, but, his bey is awesome, his pet is awesome, and isn't Dante an Aiga-not-Aiga? Whatever the case, I can see your view on this, it makes sense, but there are a lot of things the make him different from Lui and Phi.

Sure....yall say Harry is dope. But I bet you all forget Daina's cat or Carl (Cuza's bird) those are definitely better than this little hedgehog looking thing.
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And yet you have him as your profile pic lol.

People also have characters equipped on their PFP so they can hate on them every time they appear here.  Smile

(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I can see that, but, his bey is awesome, his pet is awesome, and isn't Dante an Aiga-not-Aiga? Whatever the case, I can see your view on this, it makes sense, but there are a lot of things the make him different from Lui and Phi.

Sure....yall say Harry is dope. But I bet you all forget Daina's cat or Carl (Cuza's bird) those are definitely better than this little hedgehog looking thing.

What do you mean Harry is by far the best character we have ever seen, and the third strongest Blader (next to Amane and Rantaro)
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I can see that, but, his bey is awesome, his pet is awesome, and isn't Dante an Aiga-not-Aiga? Whatever the case, I can see your view on this, it makes sense, but there are a lot of things the make him different from Lui and Phi.

That's an interesting rationale. You have him as your pfp so you can hate on him?
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: People also have characters equipped on their PFP so they can hate on them every time they appear here.  Smile

That's an interesting rationale. You have him as your pfp so you can hate on him?

We have an editing group. I used to like Lean but I realized he is no different from what we had so I started ditching him.
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again

I hate phi he always destroys beys and he's really creepy

(Mar. 16, 2019  10:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again

well in sparking and rise he's not
Well to be honest, I hate half of them simply because of the show's setting. Okay, season 1 tournaments, and season 2 were fine for me. But season 3+ was just not my cup of tea in terms of the weight of the story. We had Phi in season 3 who wanted to destroy beys. Which was interesting until you realised that Shu repaired his bey in 1 day. The destruction loses it's meaning, and instead if making Phi look like someone extremely evil, he becomes a toddler throwing a tantrum. Arthur was the same thing, HELL plot would've been interesting, until you realised that nothing had changed. That's what makes MFB levels above Burst in terms of both the anime and the characters.

But now for the main topic, well to start of, every protagonist except Drum. I would probably hate Drum too but he shares his VA with Gon so yeah.

Rantaro, Wakiya, Stan, Ren, Ghasem, Ranjiro, Kyle, Evel, Kit, Laban, Pot, Blind, FUMIYA, Lodin, Arthur are the ones I can remember from the top of my head.
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:06 PM)AkaneDelta Wrote: Well to be honest, I hate half of them simply because of the show's setting. Okay, season 1 tournaments, and season 2 were fine for me. But season 3+ was just not my cup of tea in terms of the weight of the story. We had Phi in season 3 who wanted to destroy beys. Which was interesting  until you realised that Shu repaired his bey in 1 day. The destruction loses it's meaning, and instead if making Phi look like someone extremely evil, he becomes a toddler throwing a tantrum. Arthur was the same thing, HELL plot would've been interesting, until you realised that nothing had changed. That's what makes MFB levels above Burst in terms of both the anime and the characters.

But now for the main topic, well to start of, every protagonist except Drum. I would probably hate Drum too but he shares his VA with Gon so yeah.

Rantaro, Wakiya, Stan, Ren, Ghasem, Ranjiro, Kyle, Evel, Kit, Laban, Pot, Blind, FUMIYA, Lodin, Arthur are  the ones I can remember from the top of my head.
Megumi Han saved Drum
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:06 PM)AkaneDelta Wrote: Well to be honest, I hate half of them simply because of the show's setting. Okay, season 1 tournaments, and season 2 were fine for me. But season 3+ was just not my cup of tea in terms of the weight of the story. We had Phi in season 3 who wanted to destroy beys. Which was interesting  until you realised that Shu repaired his bey in 1 day. The destruction loses it's meaning, and instead if making Phi look like someone extremely evil, he becomes a toddler throwing a tantrum. Arthur was the same thing, HELL plot would've been interesting, until you realised that nothing had changed. That's what makes MFB levels above Burst in terms of both the anime and the characters.

Rantaro, Wakiya, Stan, Ren, Ghasem, Ranjiro, Kyle, Evel, Kit, Laban, Pot, Blind, FUMIYA, Lodin, Arthur are  the ones I can remember from the top of my head.

I felt the same way about Phi.  I kept waiting for the character to develop into more of the "dread" personality, but it never happened.  I kept wondering if Aiger was going to go down that path too, but Shu saved him.

Lol if you like Drum don't listen to dub one eps ruined my opinion of every single bey released during gt, and the Japanese version too, that was a horrible experience. Aiga and were pretty cool (I loved the weird and slightly (slightly)creepy Halloween shots) and the point of Phi breaking their beys is breaking their will to fight and becoming "Alpha Male(phi is a boy)"
I hate all of them but gwynn and lane and free. Drum I hate the most and valt
I don't really like Joshua. Lane has too much plot armor. Gwyn is sometimes overrated. When Drum was the main I didn't like him that much because he was literally a Valt copy. Hyuga is even less tolerable but Hikaru being there saves him.
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't really like Joshua. Lane has too much plot armor. Gwyn is sometimes overrated. When Drum was the main I didn't like him that much because he was literally a Valt copy. Hyuga is even less tolerable but Hikaru being there saves him.

Gwyn was a actually people want him to win instead of drum
im so dead for saying this but

i REALLY hate shu
he has like the worst arc
he's overhyped
his beys are always game breaking (not looking at things pre requiem)
the fanboys/fangirls are ear gratingly annoying
and i just DONT like him
same goes for free

phi is just the epitome of jerkar$e evil guy who is just evil to be evil
and i REALLY dislike his design

xavier bogard got on my nerves for not being xhaka
beat kulkulcan guy gave me nino depreator vibes

everyone (besides a select few) in this show bugs me though
this is why i prever v-force damn it
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:13 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: im so dead for saying this but

i REALLY hate shu
he's overhyped
and i just DONT like him
same goes for free

I agree shu is too hyped.

i REALLY hate shu
he's overhyped
and i just DONT like him
same goes for free

#1 chill w/ le cursing, someone might report u.
#2 Xavier was cool, free was alright, and Burst was 50-50, but shu was honestly forced in in sparking, and though turbo was pretty smooth, he was very cheezy. And shu fangirls, this is for u: the only reason yall like shu is that shiny white hair, that coat, and that scar. honestly, shu takes emo to almost sasuke lvl. Almost though, sasuke has that rly edgy and depressed look.
Lol, it’s obvious the 2 people I hate the most in the beyblade series right now, so there’s no point in even mentioning their names. 🙄
Dang zac. In the anime, it was hinted he would continue blading, then never shows up again.

But his bey lives on..
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:52 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Dang zac. In the anime, it was hinted he would continue blading, then never shows up again.

But his bey lives on..

R.I.P Ryuga the true and only dragon emperor

i REALLY hate shu
he's overhyped
and i just DONT like him
same goes for free

What did you say? CheetoBlader said ( he sent a pm) to me , ( I did this on accident one time ) not to say anything like this . And you said it to my favorite character, Shu .

(Sep. 21, 2020  1:09 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol, it’s obvious the 2 people I hate the most in the beyblade series right now, so there’s no point in even mentioning their names. 🙄

Who are they!
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:59 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

i REALLY hate shu
he's overhyped
and i just DONT like him
same goes for free

What did you say? CheetoBlader said ( he sent a pm) to me , ( I did this on accident one time ) not to say anything like this . And you said it to my favorite character, Shu .

(Sep. 21, 2020  1:09 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol, it’s obvious the 2 people I hate the most in the beyblade series right now, so there’s no point in even mentioning their names. 🙄

Who are they!

1. Don’t ping me
  2. Don’t accuse me of things you didn’t even specify 
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:59 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: What did you say? CheetoBlader said ( he sent a pm) to me , ( I did this on accident one time ) not to say anything like this . And you said it to my favorite character, Shu .

Who are they!

1. Don’t ping me

I did it with my old account. I forgot the username and password for it
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:03 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
  1. Don’t ping me

I did it with my old account. I forgot the username and password for it
What was it called?
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:03 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I did it with my old account. I forgot the username and password for it
What was it called?

I forgot, that’s why I made a new one
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What was it called?

I forgot, that’s why I made a new one

When did I supposedly message you?
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I forgot, that’s why I made a new one

When did I supposedly message you?

I think in 2017