Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(May. 18, 2019  7:17 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Ken is one of the most innocent and generous characters of burst, and he, I can say with utmost certainty, was better that Kyle in many ways. Ken is one of my most favourite character for these qualities. Kyle, on the other hand, was not generous. He was nothing like Ken. And he should’ve been like him, for he was the owner of the same bey. I didn’t care about the character so much and definitely didn’t see him a successor to Ken.

I don't think Kyle should be like Ken, having him be the same character would be a bit boring and we might as well just bring Ken back.

I don't mind Kyle being his own character, he's just a little disappointing with his unmask build up IMO
I can understand people disliking Ken, though. Hes so innocent and I like him for it, but this is comparable to high schoolers not liking the shy wallflower in the back (realistic reason, you know)? As for Kyle, Im 50-50 on him. His expressions are funny and he had a backstory the anime never got to cover, yet I didnt find him a suitable Kerbeus owner
(May. 18, 2019  6:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  4:58 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So Turbo episode 18 on youtube yesterday. Yeah, a lot of people don't like Ken now for some reason. Someone said they liked Kyle over Ken, that's perfectly fine, but I've seen people say Ken wasn't even a good character. Thoughts?

I liked both fine, I prefer Kensuke though.

Kensuke just had more time to shine and grow IMO and had some amazing character development. At first, I thought he'd just be a comic-relief but he really surprised me when they made him one of the most sympathetic and likeable characters.

Kyle is fine. He's the sly, "pawn of the big dog" (no pun intended) type of character who looks like a goblin and makes funny faces but I was disappointed with his unmask reveal, since he's actually weaker without his mask IMO.

Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.
I wouldn't say he's weaker without his mask, its just the one time he took the battle seriously, it was against Free and a struggling resonance upgrade Aiga. I feel like if he got more battles in between the interim such as against Suoh, a Fubuki rematch, and his layer could counter Howling Bite
(May. 18, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  6:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I liked both fine, I prefer Kensuke though.

Kensuke just had more time to shine and grow IMO and had some amazing character development. At first, I thought he'd just be a comic-relief but he really surprised me when they made him one of the most sympathetic and likeable characters.

Kyle is fine. He's the sly, "pawn of the big dog" (no pun intended) type of character who looks like a goblin and makes funny faces but I was disappointed with his unmask reveal, since he's actually weaker without his mask IMO.

Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.
I wouldn't say he's weaker without his mask, its just the one time he took the battle seriously, it was against Free and a struggling resonance upgrade Aiga. I feel like if he got more battles in between the interim such as against Suoh, a Fubuki rematch, and his layer could counter Howling Bite

KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.
(May. 18, 2019  11:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.

KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.

You should have seen Kyle in the manga, then. They had a backstory for him on why he was initially strong. He was much more focused on the manga
(May. 18, 2019  11:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  11:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.

You should have seen Kyle in the manga, then. They had a backstory for him on why he was initially strong. He was much mote focused on the manga

ill have to read that
I know I am reviving this thread

And both Ken and Kyle suck
(Jun. 23, 2019  12:02 PM)Beynote Wrote: I know I am reviving this thread

And both Ken and Kyle suck
Kyle I understand ish but what's your beef with Kensuke?
1. He was weak
2. He was boring, in my opinion
3. He didn’t live up to my expectations
SPOILERSI really hate aiga he’s very annoying and just has main character powers unlike Valt who trained for 2 seasons to become champion, aiga did it in like half a season.
(Jun. 23, 2019  4:22 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: SPOILERSI really hate aiga he’s very annoying and just has main character powers unlike Valt who trained for 2 seasons to become champion, aiga did it in like half a season.

So what?
That’s just further proof that aiga is a hell of a strong Beyblader and he is the ultimate champion!
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:09 PM)Beynote Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  4:22 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: SPOILERSI really hate aiga he’s very annoying and just has main character powers unlike Valt who trained for 2 seasons to become champion, aiga did it in like half a season.

So what?
That’s just further proof that aiga is a hell of a strong Beyblader and he is the ultimate champion!

I don't have anything against aiga actually like him a bit at the end . but aiga did all this because of plot armor theirs alot of character that's been showcase to be better than him overall but never achieve that.  they whole he got better in mere months just by fighting scrubs before fighting the big guys is kind of stupid he became world class bladers in only 15 episode with a background of knowing nothing about beyblade even if the so call his a genius is used that's not possible you at least need 1 in a half year to get the hang of it . that's the reason why aiga is probably the most hated main character of beyblade. if the had give him one more season he would have been a very good main character
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:09 PM)Beynote Wrote: So what?

I don't have anything against aiga actually like him a bit at the end . but aiga did all this because of plot armor theirs alot of character that's been showcase to be better than him overall but never achieve that.  they whole he got better in mere months just by fighting scrubs before fighting the big guys is kind of stupid he became world class bladers in only 15 episode with a background of knowing nothing about beyblade even if the so call his a genius is used that's not possible you at least need 1 in a half year to get the hang of it . that's the reason why aiga is probably the most hated main character of beyblade. if the had give him one more season he would have been a very good main character

I agree with you completely, i did like him near the end, i think just needed to give aiga more time to be the main character so we could see more of his story it feels like his story moved very fast. For Example at the start of the series ,when Aiga beat lui, i believe aiga probably could have beaten lui but he did this in like his first weeks or months of being a blader , while lui has been awesome at blading for a long time, i believe aiga would have really been able to beat lui near the mid/end of cho z, no the first arc.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Plot armor.....yeah almost every important blader has beaten Aiga. He was in a tournament against the captain of the Bey Club, the leader of a rival gang to the Bey Club, another person who nearly beat Valt, and the second in command of said Bey Club with a grudge against the leader hosted by one of the Big Five,
Then a tournament with 3 of the Z4, the after-mentioned four, a underling of the fourth Z4 member all of whom he consceutive lost too and didn't start winning one battle until he teamed up with Fubuki, using the Dark Resonance and still losing to the Underworld and Rebirth brothers, Free, and Shu.

And he made his bey specifically to counter Valt's to begin with.

With all of that talent, rivals, and on top of Aiga training like a madman that he left skidmarks on the pavement of his school grounds with a machine that Lui also trained with, and the fact that he had to earn his physical strength by working on a farm, wouldn' it make sense to him to have grown that much with all of that going on?

Also it feels more like people are pissed with Aiga more because he got so much to do in comparison to everyone else because either all the other main character's storylines and goals either finished too early, they didn't have anything else to strive for, or they left once their purpose was done. That's on the fault of the writers and I feel like that's Cho-Z's problem, so its honestly like people are taking that out on Aiga instead.

(Jun. 23, 2019  3:58 PM)Beynote Wrote: 1. He was weak
2. He was boring, in my opinion
3. He didn’t live up to my expectations
1....ughhhughghhhhahahahahhhwwakawakwakwakwakwka uhhhhh defeated Ukyo when Rantaro & Daina couldn't, Yugo despite the type advantage, tied with Xhaka, eventually beat his captain after losing to him several times in the past, Rantaro despite the advantage, and was the first blader to not get a 0-4 against Lui and got to the Top 8. Top tier, no. Weak tier, no. Mid tier, best placement.
2. Remind me to send you a clip of Kankuro from Naruto, Gajeel from Fairy Tail, and those Ventroqulist episodes of the Batman.
3. God I get, but for season 1, what were you expecting?
I think it has more to do than just that. The anime did not really keep Aiga’s character growth consistent and was constantly jumping all over the place. While he does have natural skill and talent as a blader, we only really see that during the Longinus cup where he really was thinking up strategies on how to beat his opponents. And while he did lose to a lot of the rivals in the beyqueen arc—that wasn’t really growth for him? He resorted to a dark resonance which was way prolonged than it should have been, in my opinion, as it just basically... tried to cover all of the flaws in Aiga that were there to begin with. Also, Aiga was usually able to defeat an opponent in the second matches along with them not being as high staked as they were in Valt’s story. It never felt as though Aiga was really pushed into a corner, and if it was— for the longest time it’d resort to dark resonance. Another thing to point out, was that no one could really talk or get through to Aiga. He’d bat away anyone’s opinion that didn’t fit his own and if it didn’t go his way he’d just... run off. For example, it’s understandable as to why Aiga didn’t join the beyclub at Fubuki’s request— that’s fine! He doesn’t have to. However, expecting them and the rebel bey club to just drop everything and train him is a different story— even if they offered him. He also wasn’t as remorseful for a ton of his actions nor to what happened to Achilles as opposed to his mangacounterpart.

But don’t take this as me hating on Aiga (I actually love all the characters in beyburst so it’s really difficult for me to hate any of them), just a few of the flaws that I see in Aiga’s character development.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:09 PM)Beynote Wrote:

So what?

Becoming strong with no logic? Champions arent like that lol

Ive seen basketball players who are very great, but that doesnt poof from nowhere. And unlike Aiga, people actually appreciate these players because they practice and had evidence of improving to be where they are. Aiga becoming strong for no reason is just lazy writing and bad characterization
(Jun. 24, 2019  1:03 AM)Okanie Wrote: I think it has more to do than just that. The anime did not really keep Aiga’s character growth consistent and was constantly jumping all over the place. While he does have natural skill and talent as a blader, we only really see that during the Longinus cup where he really was thinking up strategies on how to beat his opponents. And while he did lose to a lot of the rivals in the beyqueen arc—that wasn’t really growth for him? He resorted to a dark resonance which was way prolonged than it should have been, in my opinion, as it just basically... tried to cover all of the flaws in Aiga that were there to begin with. Also, Aiga was usually able to defeat an opponent in the second matches along with them not being as high staked as they were in Valt’s story. It never felt as though Aiga was really pushed into a corner, and if it was— for the longest time it’d resort to dark resonance. Another thing to point out, was that no one could really talk or get through to Aiga. He’d bat away anyone’s opinion that didn’t fit his own and if it didn’t go his way he’d just... run off. For example, it’s understandable as to why Aiga didn’t join the beyclub at Fubuki’s request— that’s fine! He doesn’t have to. However, expecting them and the rebel bey club to just drop everything and train him is a different story— even if they offered him. He also wasn’t as remorseful for a ton of his actions nor to what happened to Achilles as opposed to his mangacounterpart.

But don’t take this as me hating on Aiga (I actually love all the characters in beyburst so it’s really difficult for me to hate any of them), just a few of the flaws that I see in Aiga’s character development.
That's the thing though, in the Battleship Cruise, Aiga only used the Dark Resonance....against Fubuki. No seriously, thanks to watching dub and sub, I rewatch and a lot of stuff. He was legitimately struggling in his team battle with Fubuki against Laban and Houi and on the Phi->Laban->Xhan-> Kyle->Phi->Suoh losing streak, there were several times where he was legitimately self loathing and self doubting his ability to win. Thinking about how he won most of his battles afterwards before his battle with Free and Fubuki and Valt, he didn't get a sudden boost of energy, he slowly remembered not the goal of him becoming the blader he his, but the excitement and passion he has like Fubuki did.

When it comes to actually listening to people....sometimes he ignored people like in the Dark Resonance arc, but that whole story arc made sense because he resorted to it in order to win against Valt. Otherwise, thinking about it, didn't he though? He trusted Fubuki, Houi, and Ranjirou's advise, even early on when they battled Lui and when Houi especially helped him overcome his own mental flaws and took advise from even his more polarizing rivals.

(Jun. 24, 2019  1:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Becoming strong with no logic? Champions arent like that lol

Ive seen basketball players who are very great, but that doesnt poof from nowhere. And unlike Aiga, people actually appreciate these players because they practice and had evidence of improving to be where they are. Aiga becoming strong for no reason is just lazy writing and bad characterization

He actually trained though lol
#Strider Xanthos  you do realize he did all that an less than a year right without having any knowledge about bey blade before right it? It doesn't matter it the showcase hom training your ignoring the time frame he became this strong your using the whole his talented guess what his not the only one who's talented in the show unlike him the actually knew about beyblade from the beginning the had far more training than him. The fact that his drop so fast proves that they went to fast with him . let's not forget he has some  inconsistent an some of the battle  you pointed he which he had to lose some  to actually try to give him build up which Doesnt really help when you have that kind of background story of zero experience prior meeting valt . Aiga needed to season of build up. Instead of 0 to a 100. You don't see a kid that doesn't know anything about soccer ,tennis or basketball become as strong or stronger than top class athletes in mere months it will take time.  Alot of peolpe seems to ignore the fact that aiga getting strong in that time frame doesn't make sense and the keep saying that he actually so what the other don't train hardet than him ? You don't see that with Tyson , gingka or zyro even drum right now is getting.a better build than aiga . But whatever if you think thats a good thing and want to ignore the flaws than good for you.
If Aiga did practice off-screen (which is most likely the plausible explanation), then that just makes me doubt the writers a lot. And Im not saying its like a backstory thing; you simply dont go “Okay let me present you a champion protagonist and oh, by the way, they practiced waaaaay before the season premier so dont complain. Thank you”
Yea the writers was meh in cho z the battles were good but it had some inconsistent which Is a shame it was a fun season although the dark power thing was basically mfb.
(Jun. 24, 2019  2:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: If Aiga did practice off-screen (which is most likely the plausible explanation), then that just makes me doubt the writers a lot. And Im not saying its like a backstory thing; you simply dont go “Okay let me present you a champion protagonist and oh, by the way, they practiced waaaaay before the season premier so dont complain. Thank you”
We saw him train onscreen though...several times. The dude got one of Lui's machines times x3 just for the Longnius cup. There's more times than that but he trains more than Tyson and Gingka and slightly above Zero's level, but not as much as Valt.

(Jun. 24, 2019  2:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: #Strider Xanthos  you do realize he did all that an less than a year right without having any knowledge about bey blade before right it? It doesn't matter it the showcase hom training your ignoring the time frame he became this strong your using the whole his talented guess what his not the only one who's talented in the show unlike him the actually knew about beyblade from the beginning the had far more training than him. The fact that his drop so fast proves that they went to fast with him . let's not forget he has some  inconsistent an some of the battle  you pointed he which he had to lose some  to actually try to give him build up which Doesnt really help when you have that kind of background story of zero experience prior meeting valt . Aiga needed to season of build up. Instead of 0 to a 100. You don't see a kid that doesn't know anything about soccer ,tennis or basketball become as strong or stronger than top class athletes in mere months it will take time.  Alot of peolpe seems to ignore the fact that aiga getting strong in that time frame doesn't make sense and the keep saying that he actually so what the other don't train hardet than him ? You don't see that with Tyson , gingka or zyro even drum right now is getting.a better build than aiga . But whatever if you think thats a good thing and want to ignore the flaws than good for you.
The hell does time have to do with anything. Plot armor, and process through challenge and obstacles isn't defined by simply time alone, and given the huge stretch of times and arcs, yeah, that has never been a problem in Beyblade, especially for newbie bladers in the franchise that were either uber powerful, had training or physical experience in an environment like Aiga did, prodigies, or people who got a super powerful bey but never bothered to put in the heart into training unless another character forced them to get serious. Why has this NEVER been a problem for any character FOR ANYONE....except Aiga?

Fubuki and Suoh constantly argue about talent vs hard work and Aiga is the balance. He trains hard and won't stop to be the best blader, but everyone points out his talent is superseeded by his own inexperience, weaknesses, and shortcomings.

"His drop so fast", they literally put him up again some of the strongest characters of that generation. If you're a newbie who gained a carp ton of experience and suddenly you go thrusted against one of 8 powerful people in the world, you are barely going to stand much of a chance.

Not every time an athelete who starts a sport will have a bad or inconsistent track record. I had a friend who liked soccer for fun and never played it serious, and she basically coached our team and beat most of the players with no problem once she got the hang of it. PEOPLE DEVELOP DIFFERENT. Some people are naturally that talented and gift.
Again like I said of you want try to cover the flaws by saying he has a different growth that's fine by me time was Clearly use in burst sone characters took some time beat one character you always need to showcase time that's part of characters growth. And about they way you explain why he was drop look at valt could've easily end it with season 2 and completely change the cast but he was for s3 and s4 so yea aiga could've still be the main for s4 theirs something call create new op characters like phi  the original and mfb also had main who had reach the top but the create new threat. Wait you think aiga os the only beyblade character to get criticize lol Every beyblade anime had their flaws original or mfb and zero aiga isn't first and wont be the last  lol . In fact all anime , manga , light Novel and comics characters will get criticize if it's not consistent  I've seen characters that was showcase even worse than what beyblade character has. And by the way all main character has plot armor. No main character is going to end in his show without being at the top it doesnt matter if the rivals is better than him/her it's just how the present it that makes it good or not. Anyway lets move on this discussing this won go anywhere.
I don't get where you get the idea that he was self-loathing? Aiga has been anything other than a self-loathing character (only when Achilles broke)-- if anything on the beyqueen arc he was frustrated and obsessed with winning. Not self-loathing. Also he wasn't really up against the wall in the beyqueen battles? Like sure his ego and pride may be hurt badly, but he wasn't in danger of getting kicked off the ship yet. Honestly, it did seem like he suddenly got a boost of energy-- not saying that there's anything wrong with natural talent-- but there wasn't that feeling of passion towards beyblade until near the ending of s3. To the audience it does feel like he just randomly got stronger without having to strive too hard for it.

Aiga hardly listens to people. Like only in the Longinus and after he got to making Cho-Z Achilles did he actually consider what other people are saying-- but in all honesty, Aiga did things on his own whim. The only person he did listen to at all, was Shu because Shu wasn't soft on the kid. The kid didn't even listen to his own dad, and Shu actually had to snap at him and not play along with Aiga's whim. The whole dark resonance arc completely took away the flaw that Aiga had in the beginning which was his arrogance-- that's why his character was so inconsistent in the anime. They never went over the fact of him getting over that arrogance or ever addressing it and instead hides under the veil of dark resonance. So no, the arc doesn't make sense and just made Aiga didn't seem like... Aiga, even after the dark resonance arc.

Aiga as a main character for burst has a ton of flaws in his character development-- it's impossible to hide under the idea of him being naturally talent at the sport. Even if a person is gifted-- they still have to work for it to polish and improve on it, in which we hardly see Aiga do throughout the anime. I'm only talking about anime Aiga as his whole story has a ton of flaws that have been pointed out by many. He wasn't a consistent character and especially as a main character. Yes, Valt had his own natural talent for beyblade but he constantly worked on it and polished on the skills that were there to get better-- he got a reality check constantly for that. The whole beyqueen arc was supposed to do that for Aiga but it didn't. He got stagnated to the point where there wasn't anymore growth for him until Achilles broke, and even then it was... extremely non sequitur to the beginning of Cho-Z.

Anyway... sorry for dragging that on longer-- the Cho-Z anime had a lot of issues in literally anything. But if I had to choose a character that I dislike... maybe not hate is... probably Stan from Burst God? He was a bully and like... never really apologized for the stuff that he put everyone through. Him and probably Kouji as... Kouji was just randomly really mean sometimes-- without even meaning to.
(Jun. 24, 2019  3:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Again like I said of you want try to cover the flaws by saying he has a different growth that's fine by me time was Clearly use in burst sone characters took some time beat one character you always need to showcase time that's part of characters growth. And about they way you explain why he was drop look at valt could've easily end it with season 2 and completely change the cast but he was for s3 and s4 so yea aiga could've still be the main for s4 theirs something call create new op characters like phi  the original and mfb also had main who had reach the top but the create new threat. Wait you think aiga os the only beyblade character to get criticize lol Every beyblade anime had their flaws original or mfb and zero aiga isn't first and wont be the last  lol . In fact all anime , manga , light Novel and comics characters will get criticize if it's not consistent  I've seen characters that was showcase even worse than what beyblade character has. And by the way all main character has plot armor. No main character is going to end in his show without being at the top it doesnt matter if the rivals is better than him/her it's just how the present it that makes it good or not. Anyway lets move on this discussing this won go anywhere.
I asked " especially for newbie bladers in the franchise that were either uber powerful, had training or physical experience in an environment like Aiga did, prodigies, or people who got a super powerful bey but never bothered to put in the heart into training unless another character forced them to get serious" so why is this suddenly the problem for Aiga. SPECIFICALLY the he's a newbie with little experience despite having the physical expertise and ya know "BUILT HIS BEY SPECFICALLY TO COUNTER VALT". Why is that the problem I'm asking you.

You guys are using plot armor completely wrong. In the case of Beyblade, plot armor in this case is a character's inability to lose because of their importance to the story, overpowered to the point of being unstoppable, is immune from losing or wins with no explanation. But everything about Aiga is explained and showed and telled.

He's not treated like a Mary Sue.
He has legitimately reasons why he lost.
He's LOST several times period.
He's flawed.
He tries to improve himself.
He has legimiate reasons why he won battles.

There are several shows and anime where the main character isn't going to be at the top. Natsu couldn't beat Acnologia without his friends, Gingka never beat Ryuga after Fusion, Shield Hero is constantly outclassed by others in terms of power levels and has to rely on his party and curse magic to pull out wins, Kamina DIED, Deku didn't even make it to the quarter finals of his torunament, and in the case of YuGiOh Arc V they beat the Big Bad the same way the Big Good defeated them long ago...while the main protagonist became the main villain. And news flash, several protagonists have never outright be able to defeat the big bad on their own. Naruto and Sasuke had to seal Kaguya rather than outright beat her.

showcase time that's part of characters growth....he's the main character, we watched him do that for 51 episodes!

Again, instead of being mad that Aiga didn't get two seasons, keep in mind you can keep a character around for two seasons and how that character is used can vary dependelty. We all point out how great Valt is in his two seasons, but Rantaro also was in two seasons and people are still split on his character, me included. Length doesn't equal quality, its the quality within that set length of a character and story that counts. I thought Teen Titans Go season 1 was just okay but season 2 and 3 onwards were garbage and I've seen bad content throught 4 and 5 since.

(Jun. 24, 2019  3:37 AM)Okanie Wrote: I don't get where you get the idea that he was self-loathing? Aiga has been anything other than a self-loathing character (only when Achilles broke)-- if anything on the beyqueen arc he was frustrated and obsessed with winning. Not self-loathing. Also he wasn't really up against the wall in the beyqueen battles? Like sure his ego and pride may be hurt badly, but he wasn't in danger of getting kicked off the ship yet. Honestly, it did seem like he suddenly got a boost of energy-- not saying that there's anything wrong with natural talent-- but there wasn't that feeling of passion towards beyblade until near the ending of s3. To the audience it does feel like he just randomly got stronger without having to strive too hard for it.

Aiga hardly listens to people. Like only in the Longinus and after he got to making Cho-Z Achilles did he actually consider what other people are saying-- but in all honesty, Aiga did things on his own whim. The only person he did listen to at all, was Shu because Shu wasn't soft on the kid. The kid didn't even listen to his own dad, and Shu actually had to snap at him and not play along with Aiga's whim. The whole dark resonance arc completely took away the flaw that Aiga had in the beginning which was his arrogance-- that's why his character was so inconsistent in the anime. They never went over the fact of him getting over that arrogance or ever addressing it and instead hides under the veil of dark resonance. So no, the arc doesn't make sense and just made Aiga didn't seem like... Aiga, even after the dark resonance arc.

Aiga as a main character for burst has a ton of flaws in his character development-- it's impossible to hide under the idea of him being naturally talent at the sport. Even if a person is gifted-- they still have to work for it to polish and improve on it, in which we hardly see Aiga do throughout the anime. I'm only talking about anime Aiga as his whole story has a ton of flaws that have been pointed out by many. He wasn't a consistent character and especially as a main character. Yes, Valt had his own natural talent for beyblade but he constantly worked on it and polished on the skills that were there to get better-- he got a reality check constantly for that. The whole beyqueen arc was supposed to do that for Aiga but it didn't. He got stagnated to the point where there wasn't anymore growth for him until Achilles broke, and even then it was... extremely non sequitur to the beginning of Cho-Z.

Anyway... sorry for dragging that on longer-- the Cho-Z anime had a lot of issues in literally anything. But if I had to choose a character that I dislike... maybe not hate is... probably Stan from Burst God? He was a bully and like... never really apologized for the stuff that he put everyone through. Him and probably Kouji as... Kouji was just randomly really mean sometimes-- without even meaning to.
How I do upload pictures on posts, cuz the evidence is in the episodes, and I'm damn willing to spend the time t find them.

Nonononono, constantly questioning your abilities and efforts into question after consecutive failings and shortcomings is self-loathing.
The Battleship Cruise arc for Aiga was about how he shouldn’t let winning become his only obsession when it comes to battles and trust in himself more with the love of blading and battling over seeing winning as the end goal. Also yeah, he had 2 stars left at one point, but he constantly saw him getting pissed more and more while everyone else was mocking him for it: Ranjiro, Kyle, even Naru, Fubuki, and Phi pointed this out.

The best part about saying he suddenly got a boost of energy...after he got Z Dive in episode 14/15, he didn’t get a new special move or random power up until he got the Dark Resonance with Free, which was AFTER he was getting over his doubts. Again, rewatch his battles between episodes 15 through 24 and name one sign.

He does listen to people, in fact, he’s more cooperate when the situation calls. It was because he kept listening to Xhan, Laban, Fubuki, and Houi that he eventually relaxed a bit and calm down.

Again, he hardlt listened to people IN THE DARK RESONANCE ARC BECAUSE THAT WAS THE POINT. Just as he’s getting better, the moment he gets the Dark Resonance, it pushes him to the point of obsession and drive: being unable to do damage to Free, not thinking straight or finding a counter strategy to fight Fubuki in time, reaching so far to get to Valt only to crumble under the pressure and have the DR empitsize the exact character flaw. The Battlecruise Arc for Aiga was to do two things: establish where Aiga could go in two direction: him at his best and with the clear mind to be the best blader without seeing winning as the only endpoint, and the fraility of self doubt forcing him to abandon the spirit of beyblade.

Arrogance and fear is the manifestation and fear of his Dark Resonance. When Phi found nothing but emptiness in Aiga and broke Achilles, that’s what Aiga was, a broken blader who let victory be his only goal and crumble on the pressure. Its called dramatic irony. Writers making their characters go through their worse trauma event after event and then crack was the point of it all. And we saw damn well traces of Aiga’s good traits, Shu was the best person to go help Aiga because he went through the same process and issue in season 2 with the Requiem Project as his trigger.

Aiga did have those flaws, he has natural talent but he does strong and the show constantly shows he needs and does train for all his challenges in spite and despite his power.

Stan sucks, simply.
wait you think I'm mad at aiga ?  so just because I'm point flaws you think I'm mad at him  LOL. let me tell you something i even trash my favourite characters so don't misunderstand the aiga  is the center and I'm angry that's not my first with these kind of characters comic book character have way much more complicity and don't get angry at than  i point the flaws and that's it the only time I get angry at those kind of thing if their being useless despite being good beside that I've stop getting angry at those thing along time ago.  oh since you misunderstood what i mean new flash Naruto didn't lose to kaguya did he?  i don't know how you miss the part the main character will stand at the end you didn't see .cause I clearly stated that it doesn't  matter if the villain or rival is stronger the main he or she won't lose at the end that includes getting outside help theirs load of characters that wins that way  but that doesn't mind he/she didn't win or that he wasn't  part of the reason why they win  .it also include shield hero thought the light novel that's his strength having filo , raphtalia and more . but my point is the main will stand it's his or her story even if the got outside helps . as for teen titan go it's garbage on general nothing like the original only watch cause of brother in law likes it for some reason thats why i think its trash lol. like i said we can agree to disagree that's what discussion are for