Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(May. 18, 2019  7:17 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Ken is one of the most innocent and generous characters of burst, and he, I can say with utmost certainty, was better that Kyle in many ways. Ken is one of my most favourite character for these qualities. Kyle, on the other hand, was not generous. He was nothing like Ken. And he should’ve been like him, for he was the owner of the same bey. I didn’t care about the character so much and definitely didn’t see him a successor to Ken.

I don't think Kyle should be like Ken, having him be the same character would be a bit boring and we might as well just bring Ken back.

I don't mind Kyle being his own character, he's just a little disappointing with his unmask build up IMO
I can understand people disliking Ken, though. Hes so innocent and I like him for it, but this is comparable to high schoolers not liking the shy wallflower in the back (realistic reason, you know)? As for Kyle, Im 50-50 on him. His expressions are funny and he had a backstory the anime never got to cover, yet I didnt find him a suitable Kerbeus owner
(May. 18, 2019  6:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  4:58 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So Turbo episode 18 on youtube yesterday. Yeah, a lot of people don't like Ken now for some reason. Someone said they liked Kyle over Ken, that's perfectly fine, but I've seen people say Ken wasn't even a good character. Thoughts?

I liked both fine, I prefer Kensuke though.

Kensuke just had more time to shine and grow IMO and had some amazing character development. At first, I thought he'd just be a comic-relief but he really surprised me when they made him one of the most sympathetic and likeable characters.

Kyle is fine. He's the sly, "pawn of the big dog" (no pun intended) type of character who looks like a goblin and makes funny faces but I was disappointed with his unmask reveal, since he's actually weaker without his mask IMO.

Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.
I wouldn't say he's weaker without his mask, its just the one time he took the battle seriously, it was against Free and a struggling resonance upgrade Aiga. I feel like if he got more battles in between the interim such as against Suoh, a Fubuki rematch, and his layer could counter Howling Bite
(May. 18, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  6:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I liked both fine, I prefer Kensuke though.

Kensuke just had more time to shine and grow IMO and had some amazing character development. At first, I thought he'd just be a comic-relief but he really surprised me when they made him one of the most sympathetic and likeable characters.

Kyle is fine. He's the sly, "pawn of the big dog" (no pun intended) type of character who looks like a goblin and makes funny faces but I was disappointed with his unmask reveal, since he's actually weaker without his mask IMO.

Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.
I wouldn't say he's weaker without his mask, its just the one time he took the battle seriously, it was against Free and a struggling resonance upgrade Aiga. I feel like if he got more battles in between the interim such as against Suoh, a Fubuki rematch, and his layer could counter Howling Bite

KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.
(May. 18, 2019  11:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, Ken even did better against Lui than I thought he did.

KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.

You should have seen Kyle in the manga, then. They had a backstory for him on why he was initially strong. He was much more focused on the manga
(May. 18, 2019  11:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  11:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: KYLE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! He was a disapointing villan. Ken develped as a person and had emotion. Kyle was useless and overhyped.

You should have seen Kyle in the manga, then. They had a backstory for him on why he was initially strong. He was much mote focused on the manga

ill have to read that