Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Apr. 17, 2019  4:08 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I was just kidding. Who put you on the planet.
Dude relax, this communities really nice and chill and stuff. If we get mods for something this minor, its just overescalated a non big deal.
?. Also a mod already saw this. (MonoDragon I’m looking at you! Wink)
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:51 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Well, I think that all the protagonists after Valt felt like a copy of him with a little twist. Like aiga was arrogant, and drum wasn’t as bad as Valt in the beginning.

That’s one reason why I hate aiga.

To be fair, every Beyblade protagonist after Tyson is like a mini copy

Well, yeah. But I’m talking about the burst series. My bad that I wasn’t clear enough.
What if phi battled red eye with spriggan requiem in the god series?shus reaction if he lost??
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:17 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What if phi battled red eye with spriggan requiem in the god series?shus reaction if he lost??

Shu would initially be shocked . Then he would go mad with anger . And his quest for seeking revenge would turn him much more evil and stronger than phi . And he would return stronger just to demolish phi . There was no use of trying to suppress shu when he was possesed . See what happened to lui . And this would become shu-lui rivalry 2.0
Lui Shirosagi this character i don't like his attitude and style of fight during matches.
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:57 AM)The Lord Zeus Wrote: Lui Shirosagi this character i don't like his attitude and style of fight during matches.

Guess that means the writers did their job by making him a jerk.
I can only say I dislike a character, not hate them, because for some reason this is one of the few times I don't really hate a character.

1. Trad - he was constantly negative, and not in the "comic relief" sort of way. And he did always blame Valt, while turning a blind eye to Stan.

2. Joshua - just the spoiled celebrity who gets mad when things don't go the way he wants them to, and is not above using his celebrity status to get what he wants. I was actually glad when he seemed to mature from the spoiled big shot in order to beat Free...but then that all became null and void when he caught Free off guard (you caught him off guard, big deal. Don't champions have a backup for little setbacks?) and felt a little sadistic glee when I saw his face when Free casually beats him.

3. Aiga - I just disliked him for the fact he was a bit too OP at the start for my tastes (he went toe to toe with Valt, the freaking WORLD CHAMPION. Even though one can argue Valt was still learning to master Winning Valkyrie, Aiga was still a rookie. Valt should've mopped the floor with him), and the fact that he was a jerk towards other people. But he did earn my respect when his character changed and stuff, and he kinda grew on me, so he's cool in my book now. I also felt "meh" when he destroyed Valkyrie. I just knew someone else was going to come along and kick his behind. *cough* Phi *cough*

4. Ranjiro - he just seems to be a replacement of sorts for Rantaro. I would've liked it if his character had been a little more unique, but nope. He's the dude who loses most of his battles, and only cannon fodder for training.
Koji Konda (Hoji’s brother). I absolutely hate him. And it doesn’t help that he owns a Garuda with actual teeth.
i never knew some could dislike shu. OH and i hate ben cuz he is very annoying in the show and he growls every 5 seconds
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:27 PM)phantom blade Wrote: i never knew some could dislike shu. OH and i hate ben cuz he is very annoying in the show and he growls every 5 seconds

Actually, a lot of people dislike shu.

I actually found ben’s growling habit amusing.
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:27 PM)phantom blade Wrote: i never knew some could dislike shu. OH and i hate ben cuz he is very annoying in the show and he growls every 5 seconds

I dont like Shu. Annoying fangirls ruined him for me, and they go "LOL SHU IS MINE I AM YANDERE FOR HIM." Kinda immature and really annoying for me
Just because Shu's more popular than Valt in burst doesn't mean he doesn't have any haters. Everyone in real life has haters that's a fact. Same with the characters. Every character has hate and love.
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:29 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:

Actually, a lot of people dislike shu.

I think most people lile him it's 80/20 for him they people that don't like him is mostly because fangirls or for others who likes to use the words overhyped like for kai In the past.  Fangirls likes s1 shu  which is why they were complaining so much during his red eye phase. while others like the red eye and cho z shu better s1. I personally don't like s1 shu that much i didn't hate him shu had great match in s1 and always has great matches. But his red eye version is different and the one I like ChoZ shu was good cause he was very mature.  Shu is like the kai of beyblade burst both prodigy and has major talent in whatever the do are to strong that they need to get a mini nerfed sometimes because of their potential  and also has fangirl base whos annoying the difference between them is kai was a savage from the beginning while shu became one in s2 .
i hate lui ,aiga and shu but in the world most of the bladers are fan of shu only but i don't know why
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:52 AM)The Lord Zeus Wrote: i hate lui ,aiga and shu but in the world most of the bladers are fan of shu only but i don't know why

It's simple like lui , free , shu is a reminder of old characters  , it's like if you have the ryuga, kyouya, king or tsubasa of mfb or the kai , tala, brooklin or ray from the original series . Their similar so it's easy to either don't have a problem with them or like them.
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Phi. Hes the worst antagonist i've ever seen who had no reason as to why he liked destroying beys, he's such a bad character lol

Pretty much like Shu
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:28 PM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Phi. Hes the worst antagonist i've ever seen who had no reason as to why he liked destroying beys, he's such a bad character lol

Pretty much like Shu

shu is nothing like phi. Yeah he did destroy beys but he was possessed by spriggan. He also had deep hatred for lui since he broke his spriggan in season 1 and broke it in the manga. 

The thing is, with phi he literally had no morals or goals all he wanted to do was destroy beys which made him such a crappy character and a horrible antagonist.

(Apr. 20, 2019  5:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:29 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Actually, a lot of people dislike shu.

I think most people lile him it's 80/20 for him they people that don't like him is mostly because fangirls or for others who likes to use the words overhyped like for kai In the past.  Fangirls likes s1 shu  which is why they were complaining so much during his red eye phase. while others like the red eye and cho z shu better s1. I personally don't like s1 shu that much i didn't hate him shu had great match in s1 and always has great matches. But his red eye version is different and the one I like ChoZ shu was good cause he was very mature.  Shu is like the kai of beyblade burst both prodigy and has major talent in whatever the do are to strong that they need ti get a mini nerfed sometimes because of their potential  and also has fangirl base whos annoying the difference between them is kai was a savage from the beginning while shu became one in s2 .

shu in season 1 is mature than most characters in season 1. If you think about it red eye/shu wasn't very mature because he was missing the concept of 'beyblade being only about fun' hence why he went out his way to destroy people's beys
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:28 PM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Pretty much like Shu

shu is nothing like phi. Yeah he did destroy beys but he was possessed by spriggan. He also had deep hatred for lui since he broke his spriggan in season 1 and broke it in the manga. 

The thing is, with phi he literally had no morals or goals all he wanted to do was destroy beys which made him such a crappy character and a horrible antagonist.

(Apr. 20, 2019  5:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think most people lile him it's 80/20 for him they people that don't like him is mostly because fangirls or for others who likes to use the words overhyped like for kai In the past.  Fangirls likes s1 shu  which is why they were complaining so much during his red eye phase. while others like the red eye and cho z shu better s1. I personally don't like s1 shu that much i didn't hate him shu had great match in s1 and always has great matches. But his red eye version is different and the one I like ChoZ shu was good cause he was very mature.  Shu is like the kai of beyblade burst both prodigy and has major talent in whatever the do are to strong that they need ti get a mini nerfed sometimes because of their potential  and also has fangirl base whos annoying the difference between them is kai was a savage from the beginning while shu became one in s2 .

shu in season 1 is mature than most characters in season 1. If you think about it red eye/shu wasn't very mature because he was missing the concept of 'beyblade being only about fun' hence why he went out his way to destroy people's beys
Are we judging Phi overall, or only on character and motivation? Cuz in terms of menace, action, actions, and power...
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: shu is nothing like phi. Yeah he did destroy beys but he was possessed by spriggan. He also had deep hatred for lui since he broke his spriggan in season 1 and broke it in the manga. 

Are we judging Phi overall, or only on character and motivation? Cuz in terms of menace, action, actions, and power...

Motivation + character = actions, menace, and power

There, you literally have an equation for building a character lol
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:28 PM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Pretty much like Shu

(Apr. 20, 2019  5:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think most people lile him it's 80/20 for him they people that don't like him is mostly because fangirls or for others who likes to use the words overhyped like for kai In the past.  Fangirls likes s1 shu  which is why they were complaining so much during his red eye phase. while others like the red eye and cho z shu better s1. I personally don't like s1 shu that much i didn't hate him shu had great match in s1 and always has great matches. But his red eye version is different and the one I like ChoZ shu was good cause he was very mature.  Shu is like the kai of beyblade burst both prodigy and has major talent in whatever the do are to strong that they need ti get a mini nerfed sometimes because of their potential  and also has fangirl base whos annoying the difference between them is kai was a savage from the beginning while shu became one in s2 .

I didn't say his red eye phase was mature though , I wrote that s3 shu more mature. Red eye shu was on a mission and didn't care about whatever tye price which destroying beys if you opposes him while aiming to be strongest in the world. his red phase made him what he was in s3 cause s1 shu had no real flaws which s2 give him . Which is why I like red eye you saw what shu was holding in that destructive and cunning  nature was shown. As for the phi thing red eye was a better villain cause he had motivation he wanted to overpower and completely overwhelm any bladers to prove his the strongest and get the title world best , while phi only had a fetish of destroying beys both was scary and op . But red eye had the goal.
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  4:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: shu is nothing like phi. Yeah he did destroy beys but he was possessed by spriggan. He also had deep hatred for lui since he broke his spriggan in season 1 and broke it in the manga. 

I didn't say his red eye phase was mature though , I wrote that s3 shu more mature. Red eye shu was on a mission and didn't care about whatever tye price which destroying beys if you opposes him while aiming to be strongest in the world. his red phase made him what he was in s3 cause s1 shu had no real flaws which s2 give him . Which is why I like red eye you saw what shu was holding in that destructive and cunning  nature was shown. As for the phi thing red eye was a better villain cause he had motivation he wanted to overpower and completely overwhelm any bladers to prove his the strongest and get the title world best , while phi only had a fetish of destroying beys both was scary and op . But red eye had the goal.
Why do people hate season 3 Shu again?

(Apr. 20, 2019  6:12 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Are we judging Phi overall, or only on character and motivation? Cuz in terms of menace, action, actions, and power...

Motivation + character = actions, menace, and power

There, you literally have an equation for building a character lol
If only someone like you wrote Power Rangers Samurai, Megaforce, and Ninja Steel. Sigh.
Also, does the journey count? Some characters don't need to have a carp ton of development, but a little is nice, like Orochi.
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I didn't say his red eye phase was mature though , I wrote that s3 shu more mature. Red eye shu was on a mission and didn't care about whatever tye price which destroying beys if you opposes him while aiming to be strongest in the world. his red phase made him what he was in s3 cause s1 shu had no real flaws which s2 give him . Which is why I like red eye you saw what shu was holding in that destructive and cunning  nature was shown. As for the phi thing red eye was a better villain cause he had motivation he wanted to overpower and completely overwhelm any bladers to prove his the strongest and get the title world best , while phi only had a fetish of destroying beys both was scary and op . But red eye had the goal.
Why do people hate season 3 Shu again?

Do they? I didn’t hate season 3 Shu.
Season 1 Shu was the best, the most intriguing and awesome.
In season 2, he became possessed and went evil. And I didn’t like him all that much then.
In season 3, he was much more mature and wise. 

To be honest, I don’t hate season 3 Shu, but he just wasn’t as intriguing and interesting as season 1 Shu.
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:19 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why do people hate season 3 Shu again?

In season 2, he became possessed and went evil. And I didn’t like him all that much then.

To be honest, I don’t hate season 3 Shu, but he just wasn’t as intriguing and interesting as season 1 Shu.

I don't think they hate s3 shu , from what I see some people don't lile cause they say he takes character development fron characters which I don't get were the get that for all the s3 characters had like 35 episode to have characters devolment while shu was already established so it he didn't need any real devolment the just show how matured he was and how strong he currently is. The whole he takes characters devolment part is people trying to find something that Doesnt exist. They real reason why some characters Doesn't have character development is just writes choice since the had all the time to work on them more.  But overall I don't hate the character to me his top 5 in my list of burst characters I like in general. and also is top 5 strongest whether some fans like him or not .
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:19 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why do people hate season 3 Shu again?

Not bad, just not as interesting as before, got it.
So I just watched the first two episodes of Gatchi and before I watch episode 3 I already know I'm just going to absolutely HATE this Joke of a blader who owns Fafnir XD. FAFNIR IS FOR FREE DE LAHOYA ONLY! ANY OTHER SUPPOSED BLADER WHO THINKS HE CAN USE IT IS WRONG!! *ahem*. Sorry about that. Free is one of my favorite Characters so I don't like any Freaking Scumbags Who LOOKS LIKE THEY-... I'm just gonna stop before something happens XD