Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

free is dumb bra comeo on
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: free is dumb bra comeo on

He was the Number 1 Blader in the World for quite some time and on many occasions displayed his grasp of strategy. So I don't know where your getting that from.
I don't care free is still lazy
He was stated to train harder than anyone so how is that lazy?
Funny enough that almost all the antagonists beat the number 1 blader yet they lose to the protag
free becomes 1st king of lazy
Your just stating things with no backup.
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: free becomes 1st king of lazy

That aint true
Free is only lazy when he feel sleepy Or I forgot.
He is a hard working powerful blader. He's definitely one of the strongest bladers in the world.
You know who doesnt deserve the title its Aiger. This guy did nothing but beat bladers down the road like it was nothing. For once Im actually glade they put in him in his place
I don't understand how free is lazy, he just finds things boring even I nod off when I'm bored.
Its like comparing a human to a god (no offense ryuga). A human cant stand up to a god simply because they dont have the power to do so.
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like comparing a human to a god (no offense ryuga). A human cant stand up to a god simply because they dont have the power to do so.

Yup. If ryuga stole like 2 or 3 star fragment, he might of been able to beat Nemesis
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like comparing a human to a god (no offense ryuga). A human cant stand up to a god simply because they dont have the power to do so.

Yup. If ryuga stole like 2 or 3 star fragment, he might of been able to beat Nemesis

Its possible but even then it would be hard to defeat Nemesis
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yup. If ryuga stole like 2 or 3 star fragment, he might of been able to beat Nemesis

Its possible but even then it would be hard to defeat Nemesis

of course it would of. If he had 3 of the starfragments, he already has 1/4 power of nemesis, not counting HIS OWN POWER (Ryuga is the sec strongest very few bladers can hope to defeat him). If he had 3 star fragments, he has 40 percent chance of winning. But if he has 4 or 5, he would beat nemesis but barely
Theoretically for me Sakyo the only way to beat Kira in a powerhouse contest he would have to go blow for blow against Bahamoote considering it has such a big power that even surpasses that of Pegasus and L-Drago in attack power. Like Yoshio said that reverse rotation doesnt mean anything. Tbh I think no one could defeat KIra like he was even in a synchrome fight.
you were just saying free was lazy. now you are not which one are you for?
I was joking geez. And when he does get lazy its when he feels bored and or tired
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:05 PM)robert playzz Wrote: i think shu

Shu is prob the strongest in burst saga. In all sagas srtongest would be rago (he is a god)
and in my opinion the best in beyblade is gonna be ryuga