Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

(Dec. 19, 2020  1:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He never was the strongest.

I thought u were smart but ur actually just a hater
Even before sparking. That's partly why the manga is superior. It clears a lot of the confusion.
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:58 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He never was the strongest.

I thought u were smart but ur actually just a hater

No one is hating.
We don't "hate characters" we just prefer others
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: No one is hating on Aiga

Admiral W is but imma actually ignore him from now on, dont really care
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Were just telling the truth

Bingo. Right on that mark.
Aiga is strong but that title is kinda meaningless now
That's fine TrustBEE. You've ignored every reasonable point people have made to you about this and related topics. You refuse to accept it. That's your prerogative.
I was on the line with Delta or Gwyn but I said why not both and eh the battle was good
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga is strong but that title is kinda meaningless now

It’s true, I feel legend of legends with valt stands a bit but not really, he kinda just has that just because, since i mostly see him getting kicked around by almost every other legend. I just like aiga’s “strongest and unbeatable” title he gave himself
But you have to prove why you earned that title
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But you have to prove why you earned that title

Bruh it’s just a name, I already know aiga lost a bunch of other times but in turbo he clapped everyone’s cheeks after that, he kinda proved to me why he believes that
Valt is called legend of legends but seriously I know its a title but White Tyrant? That sounds weird XD
I feel like I know where Valt’s legend of legends title comes from but ehhhhhhh, it kinda weak to me but he’s still really awesome to be called that
Golden Boy, Man of Man eh those names cringey
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is called legend of legends but seriously I know its a title but White Tyrant? That sounds weird XD

Hmmmmmmm it does like lui but hmmmmmmmm
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Golden Boy, Man of Man eh those names cringey

Lol but I like characters getting titles because it shows their popularity and personality
Legend of Legends in simple terms means your the Legend that stands above the rest of the Legends. Which is why Valt was stated to be the strongest blader in the world. The title Aiger gave himself of strongest and unbeatable is not indicative of his actual strength, but what he wants to achieve. If you read his bio it brings that out. He wants to become the strongest and unbeatable which is actually impossible to achieve because no one is unbeatable.