Which Systems Do You Own?

DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:do you seriously need THREE 360s

jesus christ

no i just like collecting games and my dad got the halo version for 65dollars from some one who needed quick money outside of the store and we get our games burned for 15 dollars so we save alot on games and the elite i got for christmas i get alot of my games for cheap and they work well

Oh, so you pirate games.

Awesome. Way to support the industry.

wow i buy the systems so who cares i only buy games like halo which i think sucks and cod4 best war game made and others i like but if i dnt here any reports about games being good or dnt care and just trying them out i get them for 15 its very stupid to buy a 5 dollar cd made somewhere else where the people only get about a dollar or maybe two but forget about that lets all be idiots and pay the 60 dollar next time think before you criticize others

This is ridiculous.

You have no idea how much money goes into making a game. Most video games have budgets upwards of $20 million dollars. Most games need to sell at least 1 million copies just to break even on their original investment, and that's at the new price point of $60.

If you think you are paying $60 for a cheap CD and nothing more you are horribly mistaken. You have to think about the marketing, the packaging the game comes in as well as shipping. Not to mention all of the poor souls who work crazy hours every week to create the very games you play.

Buying the systems really doesn't help much as most companies only make a small profit on the system or, more often than not, lose money on each system sold. Microsoft and Sony make way more money on licensing fees and through game sales.

This entire post of yours was really excellent proof of what little knowledge you have of the world.
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

jesus christ

no i just like collecting games and my dad got the halo version for 65dollars from some one who needed quick money outside of the store and we get our games burned for 15 dollars so we save alot on games and the elite i got for christmas i get alot of my games for cheap and they work well

Oh, so you pirate games.

wow i buy the systems so who cares i only buy games like halo which i think sucks and cod4 best war game made and others i like but if i dnt here any reports about games being good or dnt care and just trying them out i get them for 15 its very stupid to buy a 5 dollar cd made somewhere else where the people only get about a dollar or maybe two but forget about that lets all be idiots and pay the 60 dollar next time think before you criticize others

This is ridiculous.

You have no idea how much money goes into making a game. Most video games have budgets upwards of $20 million dollars. Most games need to sell at least 1 million copies just to break even on their original investment, and that's at the new price point of $60.

If you think you are paying $60 for a cheap CD and nothing more you are horribly mistaken. You have to think about the marketing, the packaging the game comes in as well as shipping. Not to mention all of the poor souls who work crazy hours every week to create the very games you play.

This entire post of yours was really excellent proof of what little knowledge you have of the world.

no dont try and make me seem stupid for not wanting to be like you this shows how much ignorance you have whats the point they are going to get their money either way it goes if i put 2 million in a game then sell it garuntee about 500,000 to a million people in the world will buy it because people want anything and its always going to interest someone in the world so why does it matter if i get the game for cheap im helping myself out not like they care about you they just want you to pay for the game full price to get their prophet wat about the people who cant afford they dnt lower the price do they shows that you have no clue about how the world works
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

jesus christ

Oh, so you pirate games.

This is ridiculous.

no dont try and make me seem stupid for not wanting to be like you this shows how much ignorance you have whats the point they are going to get their money either way it goes if i put 2 million in a game then sell it garuntee about 500,000 to a million people in the world will buy it because people want anything and its always going to interest someone in the world so why does it matter if i get the game for cheap im helping myself out not like they care about you they just want you to pay for the game full price to get their prophet wat about the people who cant afford they dnt lower the price do they shows that you have no clue about how the world works

hahahaha

All I can do is laugh at this post.

Weren't you the one bragging about how your parents make $300,000 per year? If so, then you really have no room at all to be talking about people who can't afford to pay full price for a game.

I think you're just a spoiled brat who wants everything for nothing and you're in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy aren't there to pay for everything for you anymore.
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

jesus christ

Oh, so you pirate games.

This is ridiculous.

hahahaha

Weren't you the one bragging about how your parents make $300,000 per year? If so, then you really have no room at all to be talking about people who can't afford to pay full price for a game.

I think you're just a spoiled brat who wants everything for nothing and you're in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy aren't there to pay for everything for you anymore.

quote ha thats funny dont even know my life storry my moms been working at her job for about 10 years and is just now gotten a raise and seniority at her job my dad sells cars and sell about any where for 20 to 30 cars a month sorry but we just started getting this life and im out hustling scrambling for money you on the other hand think the world is a place of butterflies and happiness wake up you have no room to talk about anyone you just dont get this is a cold world and i get the games to collect and spoiled naw my parents dont give me anything except for christmas and they spin about 500 dollars at max so i think you need to find your self my parents taught me that god bless the child who has his own and dont give me anything because nothing is free in life so you should open your eyes you probally sit at home all day waiting for your mom to fix you a sandwich you spoil brat who thinks he know everything and doesnt no anything
hahahaha

How's that ban taste buddy?
best things to come out of this topic:

1. the phrase "butterflies and happiness"

2. his parents ONLY spend $500 dollars MAX on him
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

jesus christ

Oh, so you pirate games.

This is ridiculous.

hahahaha

quote ha thats funny dont even know my life storry my moms been working at her job for about 10 years and is just now gotten a raise and seniority at her job my dad sells cars and sell about any where for 20 to 30 cars a month sorry but we just started getting this life and im out hustling scrambling for money you on the other hand think the world is a place of butterflies and happiness wake up you have no room to talk about anyone you just dont get this is a cold world and i get the games to collect and spoiled naw my parents dont give me anything except for christmas and they spin about 500 dollars at max so i think you need to find your self my parents taught me that god bless the child who has his own and dont give me anything because nothing is free in life so you should open your eyes you probally sit at home all day waiting for your mom to fix you a sandwich you spoil brat who thinks he know everything and doesnt no anything
lol
^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsHmBfWbnp8

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmFEpl74...re=related

Couldn't find the GTA IV comedy club version, but this works as well lol
I wish i got $500 worth of carp for Christmas.
roan did a great job of putting him in his place.
lollll
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:they spin about 500 dollars at max

I wish I could spin about 500 dollars, especially if it was all in coins.

[Image: b29300e7.jpg]
I own two PSPs(One Phat, and one Slim & Lite), a DS lite, a PS2, and a Wii. I'm sure in some closet in my house I have a few Game Boys(Pocket, Colour, etc.), PlayStation, and N64. My brother has a 360. And no, I don't pirate/steal/doing something that doesn't support the industry, nor do my parents earn $300 000 a year. Even with their modest salaries, I do hope they'll get me that MGS4 80GB PS3 on my birthday.
laught at all the comment that people put tryin to be funny those comments realy crack me up wat a laugh they werent funny just dumb but gave me a good laugh much lov to all and no not in a gay way in a hope you have a nice life way
Artie Wrote:why are you back

because got a chance
much love to you Artie
that's fine me as long as there's no hustling

p.s. this topic is still ridiculous
Artie Wrote:that's fine me as long as there's no hustling

p.s. this topic is still ridiculous

lol yea true bout topic n hustling is my thing and working at my job but like hustling more money i work at personics i only work there because of my uncle in law
i own
Nintendo ds
n64
psp
gamecube
Playstation
Playstation 2
snes
game boy color
game boy advance sp
Just a Nintendo DS, I find its all I really need. I really wish nintendo would release a DS small enough to use as a reliable MP3 player, though, so I'd actually bother carrying it around (think two micros on a hinge).
atari 2600
nes
sega master system
sega genisis
snes
sega satern
gamboy 2 of them
ps1
gamecube 2 of them
ps2
wii 2 of them
ds three of them
dsi
n64
fc twin best console ever
ps3
they are in the order i got them in
The Xbox 360 FTW(minus Kinect and this year's E3)!!!
Wii, DS, DSi XL, PSP, PS3, 360, NES, Sega Genesis, and a few others.
I own DSi, Wii, a broken xbox 360, PSP, and GBA SP
Gameboy Color, Bandai Swan Crystal (Super Obscure Game Console), Gameboy Advance x2, Gameboy micro, PSP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi x2, Sony PS3