Which Systems Do You Own?

i forgot i own a gameboy advance
You guys have like everything. I only have a screwed up xbox360, wii, gamecube, ds, psp, and a gameboy
That's quite a bit, Fogot. I have a PS2, Wii, and a DS.
My xbox360 is broken, and all the other systems I have is boring.
Here's my stuff -

PS3
Wii
DSi
PSP 300
Here's what i own

PS2
Wii
DSi
PSP
PS1
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:09 PM)fogot Wrote: My xbox360 is broken, and all the other systems I have is boring.

You should have expected it to break :l
ps3 wii psp (limited edtition peace walker version) ds lite used to have xbox gba sp n64 and ps1
There are so many gaming console are available in the market such as

- Xbox 360
- Nintendo 3DS
- N-Gage
- Wii
- Play-station 2
- Play-station 3
- Play-station Portable

But My favourite one is Play-station 3.
WOW you people are like freakin rich or something,...
all i got is a 5 year old ds lite with a broken hinge
I forgot to list that I have two DS Lites somewhere.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:16 AM)Thresher Wrote: Do emulators count?

They are not systems.

And they are illegal to use.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:16 AM)Thresher Wrote: Do emulators count?

They are not systems.

And they are illegal to use.

Well after spending money on the same system so many times I got tired of buying gameboys and DSs just to play the same three games. If you knew how much I've spent you might actually suggest I use an emulator.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:25 AM)Thresher Wrote: Well after spending money on the same system so many times I got tired of buying gameboys and DSs just to play the same three games. If you knew how much I've spent you might actually suggest I use an emulator.

Then don't buy the games. Piracy is not the answer. You are not entitled to anything.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Then don't buy the games. Piracy is not the answer. You are not entitled to anything.

I never said I was entitled, or that it was right, beside emulators aren't illegal roms are. I'm just saying why pay more than $500 on the same thing. All of my handhelds have either been stolen destroyed or a combination of the two, so I'm not going to buy what I already have time and time again. If I break the law I pay the consequences, but it's not like anyone but me has lost money over this. That's the only reason I have one.
I have:
GBA
GBA SP
DS
Wii
PS1
PSP
Xbox 360
- Xbox 360
- Nintendo 3DS
- N-Gage
- GBA
- Wii
- Play-station 1, 2, 3

But My favourite one is Xbox360.
You do not own a 3DS, and I hope that you don't own an N-Gage.
That user was a bot, by the way.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That user was a bot, by the way.

Now I know, and knowing is something or another...
xbox 360
gameboy sp
nintendo ds
nintendo wii which is my brother's now
sold my gamecube