Which Metal Saga character do you hate the most?

Might as well since we have one for Burst, and the original has 78 characters we could poke fun at another time.
ENZO... just Enzo. He's the absolute worst, I hate every single thing about him and I suppose that's the whole point, but damn they really went overboard with his unlikable persona.

I hated his voice, catchphrase, smug smile, his personality, his everything. Nothing positive about him at all... okay, that's not entirely true. He does serve as a vile villain that added some kind of obstacle for the main characters. Still, I hate him since he's the least interesting of his team. He's worse than Stan Hamburg or Ming Ming (everyone's go to punching bags).
well since theirs the thread I guess why not i don't usually hate or didlike anime, manga,light nove or comics characters, but I'll an exception and say both busijima that guy was a piece of carp as a blader .and like LOL-y-Rancher enzo was just super bad. they Garcia's In general are bad but Argo wasnt actually weak just like ian or even Selene, these gys was more like their to greedy and ambitious to be popular fast and cheated alot.  but if they don't they can actually be good at beyblading specially for Argo. but enzo is simply bad nothing about him is good.
(Apr. 27, 2019  7:52 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: ENZO... just Enzo. He's the absolute worst, I hate every single thing about him and I suppose that's the whole point, but damn they really went overboard with his unlikable persona.

I hated his voice, catchphrase, smug smile, his personality, his everything. Nothing positive about him at all... okay, that's not entirely true. He does serve as a vile villain that added some kind of obstacle for the main characters. Still, I hate him since he's the least interesting of his team. He's worse than Stan Hamburg or Ming Ming (everyone's go to punching bags).
I'll say one thing about his catchphrase/
"AMAZING HU- Guess not".

Honestly if he didn't cheat, he'd still be somewhat of a threat, but I'm certain Yu could've taken him down seriously.

(Apr. 27, 2019  10:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: well since theirs the thread I guess why not i don't usually hate or didlike anime, manga,light nove or comics characters, but I'll an exception and say both busijima that guy was a piece of carp as a blader .and like LOL-y-Rancher enzo was just super bad. they Garcia's In general are bad but Argo wasnt actually weak just like ian or even Selene, these gys was more like their to greedy and ambitious to be popular fast and cheated alot.  but if they don't they can actually be good at beyblading specially for Argo. but enzo is simply bad nothing about him is good.
We can't spell the word carp. Carp. Crapastic Craplatnte, CraaapapaCaraap lol.
Yeah my problem with Ian and Selene was their gimmick because we've seen in Fury and World War III they're competent without it. Yeah the whole 4 v 4 survival tournament was interesting, but it kinda handwaved the depth Yu got and how some people could find Masamune dumb (Gingka at the very least got a little dumber but was still fairly intelligent and didn't fall for this BS).

If they fixed their attitude and changed, cuz I get where they're coming from, poor family with no one to look out for them so they had to struggle to survive as a family of orphans, but all they need to do is realize now that they climbed the ladder, they don't have to be so cutthroat in manipulation, just prove their skills in the ring.

As for Busijima. He's good for Sora's character, but I feel like since we had the Face Hunters, to prevent it from looking like a rethread of that, have Kyoya try to battle him after losing to Gingka, lose to them and his gang loses to Busijima's gang, then Kyoya quits and joins Doji while Busijima hangs in the shadows until a little later.
damien!! I honestly just don't like his face XD

Nonono wait! Masamune. He thinks that after soo many losses, that if he wins once he'll become the world's strongest... Im very biased but even so i think a lot of people can agree with me XD
Benkei is annoying
I also find Benkei a little annoying. I also felt like he contributed little in the show
Sora.

Don’t hate me yet! Sora was a good character, but the writers did absolutely nothing with him and I hated seeing a good character go to waste.
(Apr. 28, 2019  4:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Sora.

Don’t hate me yet! Sora was a good character, but the writers did absolutely nothing with him and I hated seeing a good character go to waste.

Yeah, I agree
Crabby Guy...Tatsuya Witaragani I think that's the name. The main reason why I don't like him is "his" way to blade in Metal fusion. He was just another irrelvant blader after Fusion. I mean his backstory was kind of cool, but the way he break beys ugh...he should be nominated for exceeding Phi's record XDDD
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:22 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: damien!! I honestly just don't like his face XD

Nonono wait! Masamune. He thinks that after soo many losses, that if he wins once he'll become the world's strongest... Im very biased but even so i think a lot of people can agree with me XD
"What are you. YOU'RE WEAK". Damien probably scared the ship sailings out of someone.
Masamune...I think he humbled earlier than we give him credit for.
Question, do you think he's better or worse than Daichi?

(Apr. 28, 2019  4:24 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I also find Benkei a little annoying. I also felt like he contributed little in the show
I think the issue outside of the catchphrase is just impact, cuz in Fusion he was good. Actually, looking back, Benkei was decent against the non Legendary bladers. I just wish he did more in Fury, but I blame that on the episode drop.

Masters (the Masked Bull makes me laugh) he's fine....but I wanted to know how the heck he went to Africa and was convinced to be the substitute. Him and Demure's battle vs Yu and Tsubasa was cool, I'm not going to deny, but still.

My number one issue: WHY DID HE NEVER USE MAXIMUM STAMPEDE AFTER KYOYA VS BENKEI? THAT'S HIS ULTIMATE SPECIAL MOVE!

(Apr. 28, 2019  4:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Sora.

So is he a good but underutilized character or a terrible character that could've been great?

(Apr. 28, 2019  5:23 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Crabby Guy...Tatsuya Witaragani I think that's the name. The main reason why I don't like him is "his" way to blade in Metal fusion. He was just another irrelvant blader after Fusion. I mean his backstory was kind of cool, but the way he break beys ugh...he should be nominated for exceeding Phi's record XDDD
Close, Tetsuya Watarigani. Cuz he's a cheater. How many beys did he break, I remember he was uber pissed and got revenge on the one guy that backstabbed him, but I don't remember if he destroyed a carp ton of people's beys.
And the beyblade rule of discarding supporting season 1 characters in season 2 only to bring them back in season 3 never changes, at least we got Tobio back.
I hated to Garcias with a passion. Just because they had a hard life doesn't everybody else's lives are perfect, even if they aren't in their condition. They were basically like Ziggurat, using beyblade for power. That reminds me - I hate ZIGGURAT MORE!
(Apr. 30, 2019  12:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I hated to Garcias with a passion. Just because they had a hard life doesn't everybody else's lives are perfect, even if they aren't in their condition. They were basically like Ziggurat, using beyblade for power. That reminds me - I hate ZIGGURAT MORE!
He also needed a backstory too. Heard he was made since everyone thought Doji was dead at the time. Wish he battled more, dude had a good attack type that went nowhere.
(Apr. 28, 2019  5:23 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Crabby Guy...Tatsuya Witaragani I think that's the name. The main reason why I don't like him is "his" way to blade in Metal fusion. He was just another irrelvant blader after Fusion. I mean his backstory was kind of cool, but the way he break beys ugh...he should be nominated for exceeding Phi's record XDDD

He was annoying and his character design terrible but he was also hilarious
(Apr. 30, 2019  12:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I hated to Garcias with a passion. Just because they had a hard life doesn't everybody else's lives are perfect, even if they aren't in their condition. They were basically like Ziggurat, using beyblade for power. That reminds me - I hate ZIGGURAT MORE!

ziggurat is a rat
(May. 01, 2019  1:11 AM)s8tan Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  12:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I hated to Garcias with a passion. Just because they had a hard life doesn't everybody else's lives are perfect, even if they aren't in their condition. They were basically like Ziggurat, using beyblade for power. That reminds me - I hate ZIGGURAT MORE!

ziggurat is a rat
And a Capricorn.
All of 'em execpt kenta and ryuga

and zeo in s2
(May. 21, 2019  8:00 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: All of 'em execpt kenta and ryuga

and zeo in s2
Do you have a youtube channel?
(May. 21, 2019  11:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:00 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: All of 'em execpt kenta and ryuga

and zeo in s2
Do you have a youtube channel?

yeah but its not beyblade.
Is there a tournament in Georgia

Hi my name is Nate the great

Hi my name is Nate the great
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:20 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: DOJI,RAGO,NEMESIS BLADERS,
Felt they were underdeveloped for the most part too huh?