Which Legend should be kicked out!

Aiga and drum and shu
Honestly, imma say free or drum. free is awesome, but not really the type to want to be a legend and go around in tournaments, He is the laziest character in beyblade. Yea I know he works hard, but only when he has to. And drum is the weakest, most annoying, semi-relevant character EVER. And I like boa alcazaba more than him, which is saying a lot. Also, the creators are just shoving Valt into battles at this point, I mean, the guy has to go to school, let him learn. Lui is annoying and irrelevant. Rantaro is weak as always, and Aiga's character did a 180. The only normal character is Sisco, and he is working WAY too hard for his character. Yea I am venting against every legend. Oh, I forgot shu, and I honestly don't wanna remember him, he was cool and all, but like every other character, he was shoved into the festival arc. I ain't gonna say more cuz the fangirls will kill me. These problems don't bother me that much, except for free and drum, which is why they should be kicked out.
I want Rantaro or Sisco to be kicked out.

Their too weak the second time Sisco battles hyuga he gets busted.
I want Sisco, Ranjiro, Drum and Asahi Bros (if they count as legends) to be removed. Drum never did anything SUPER special, Sisco is kind of an idiot and did/does nothing, and Asahi bros shouldn't even count they’re too lame to do anything and finally Ranjiro doesn’t even need an explanation
I don't really want any of them to be kicked out, they've all worked pretty hard and I think they deserve their spots...

Except maybe Zac, that came out of no where.
(Sep. 15, 2020  8:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't really want any of them to be kicked out, they've all worked pretty hard and I think they deserve their spots...

Except maybe Zac, that came out of no where.

amen brother
(Sep. 15, 2020  6:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Fubuki and / or Ranjiro

Fubuki and ranjiro aren’t legend bladers
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  6:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Fubuki and / or Ranjiro

Fubuki and ranjiro aren’t legend bladers

Then how do I know are legend bladers ?
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Fubuki and ranjiro aren’t legend bladers

The legends are Valt, shu, aiga, free, lui, drum, phi, gwynn, delta, xhaka, sisco, zac, wakiya, daina And Rantaro. Those are the 15 legendary
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Then how do I know are legend bladers ?

The legends are Valt, shu, aiga, free, lui, drum, phi, gwynn, delta, xhaka, sisco, zac, wakiya, daina And Rantaro. Those are the 15 legendary

Thank you! Also , how can I watch Beyblade Burst Sparking... dubbed in English?
None of the legends deserve to be kicked out. They all worked extremely hard to get to where they are. Nobody would ever ask that with MFB legends so I don't know why you are asking it here. They earned the title of a Legend and all of them deserve it.
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: None of the legends deserve to be kicked out. They all worked extremely hard to get to where they are. Nobody would ever ask that with MFB legends so I don't know why you are asking it here. They earned the title of a Legend and all of them deserve it.

Cough Cough Zac Xhaka Daina/Daigo Wakiya
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:19 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: None of the legends deserve to be kicked out. They all worked extremely hard to get to where they are. Nobody would ever ask that with MFB legends so I don't know why you are asking it here. They earned the title of a Legend and all of them deserve it.

Poor Zac, Daina/Daigo and Wakiya... honestly wish they returned in the anime. Their cameo in the manga is very short-lived and feels like they were only written in so Lean would have opponents to defeat off-screen.

Xhaka at least has a chance to return, if what marutti said about his most recent appearance in the manga is anything to go by. Plus, Xcalibur has one of the longest lines of evolutions.
None of the legends deserve to be kicked out. They all worked extremely hard to get to where they are. Nobody would ever ask that with MFB legends so I don't know why you are asking it here. They earned the title of a Legend and all of them deserve it. They earned it , they never stole that place . But , Daigo never showed up , in Turbo ( I forgot the Japanese name ) and so did Zac , Sisco , and Rantaro .

To be fair all off them work hard xhaka, wakiya And daina work hard from season 1 to S2. We dont know what they were doing after S2 thats the only reason why some have a hard time accepting them but in their respective season these guys were working hard to be strong. Hiro simply never mentioned what they were doing
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Fubuki and ranjiro aren’t legend bladers

There’s a list I’ll tell you

Valt Aoi 
Shu Kurenai
Aiga Akabane
Free De la Hoya
Lui Shirosagi
Drum Koryu 
Phi
Gwyn
Delta Zakuro
Xander Shakadera
Silas Karslisle
Zac the Sunrise
Wakiya Murasaki
Daigo Kurogami
Rantaro Kiyama
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:08 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Then how do I know are legend bladers ?

There’s a list I’ll tell you

Valt Aoi 
Shu Kurenai
Aiga Akabane
Free De la Hoya
Lui Shirosagi
Drum Koryu 
Phi
Gwyn
Delta Zakuro
Xander Shakadera
Silas Karslisle
Zac the Sunrise
Wakiya Murasaki
Daigo Kurogami
Rantaro Kiyama

Thank you

So you think these bladers didn't work hard? Just because they are not in the anime does not mean they are not entitled to be legends.
Prob not Zac or Wakiya lol
Zac and wakiya are the best bladers in super king because they made top 15 world wide with God layers
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:40 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Zac and wakiya are the best bladers in super king because they made top 15 world wide with God  layers

Zac does not even have Galaxy Zeus lol
That's just means he's even better
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:47 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:40 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Zac and wakiya are the best bladers in super king because they made top 15 world wide with God  layers

Zac does not even have Galaxy Zeus lol

That’s why he needs the superking upgrade.
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:01 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: That's just means he's even better

bruh imagine if zac got a cho-z bey, he would go gold turbo on his first launch
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:01 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: That's just means he's even better

bruh imagine if zac got a cho-z bey, he would go gold turbo on his first launch

Imagine if he had a sparking bey