Which GT Bey should I get?

I’m looking into buying a GT bey but I have no idea which one to get. Can I get a top 3 list from best to worst?
(Nov. 25, 2019  2:37 AM)Lemonz Wrote: I’m looking into buying a GT bey but I have no idea which one to get. Can I get a top 3 list from best to worst?

I would get the GT Triple booster set. It will help get you some good parts for competitive use. You can buy one here: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...oster-set/
So right at the top of the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum, it said
"Beyblade Hobby Q&A - Forum Rules
Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here."

But here you are, making a brand new thread for this. Please read what's already there before you post.
Lord Spriggan (GT Customize Set), Judgment Ashura (basically from a Random Booster otherwise you gotta by them separately), Zwei Longinus

This is more suitable in Random Beyblade Thoughts thread imo
(Nov. 25, 2019  2:50 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: So right at the top of the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum, it said
"Beyblade Hobby Q&A - Forum Rules
Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here."

But here you are, making a brand new thread for this. Please read what's already there before you post.
Ok I won’t post here. Also, you didn’t have to be rude about it.