Which Fafnir should I get?

I want to buy a Fafnir. Which one preforms better in battle? I am not asking about which would win in a Fafnir vs Fafnir battle, just which one would win against more beys. (like aH)
mirage fafnir or geist fafnir
Definitely, Mirage to get 2S for standard format. Geist layer for limited format. Drain? maybe. Wizard? never.
for limited get Geist for an amazing layer with a top tier LAD frame
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: for limited get Geist for an amazing layer with a top tier LAD frame

Geist doesn’t have a frame, and if you meant Proof, well it’s not top tier either. Cross, Glaive, and even Star are better.
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:47 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Definitely, Mirage to get 2S for standard format. Geist layer for limited format. Drain? maybe. Wizard? never.

I mean, Wizard stock does have Rise which is neat, but that's about the only reason I can tuink of to buy it and there are better stamina Drivers anyway.
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:07 AM)CrackeryYT Wrote: I want to buy a Fafnir. Which one preforms better in battle? I am not asking about which would win in a Fafnir vs Fafnir battle, just which one would win against more beys. (like aH)

Against beys in stock combo,go with Mirage Fafnir
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:47 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Definitely, Mirage to get 2S for standard format. Geist layer for limited format. Drain? maybe. Wizard? never.

I mean, Wizard stock does have Rise which is neat, but that's about the only reason I can tuink of to buy it and there are better stamina Drivers anyway.

Totally forgot Rise driver! As you said, there are many better stamina drivers - zone'+zone, drift, mobius, xtend plus, and more.
Mirage is probably what I recommend
Atm its Mirage>Wizard>Geist>Drain

Mirage has Mirage and 2S
Wizard has Rise

The other two don't really have anything that's still somewhat meta worthy IMO.
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: for limited get Geist for an amazing layer with a top tier LAD frame

Geist doesn’t have a frame, and if you meant Proof, well it’s not top tier either. Cross, Glaive, and even Star are better.

oh yeah, I forgot you have to get proof with the Geist fafnir set. lol. but still geist is a really good layer in limited, and for standard he should probably get mirage just for the best same spin chassis 2S. obviously 1s wheel is better, but it has less burst resistance.
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:47 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, Wizard stock does have Rise which is neat, but that's about the only reason I can tuink of to buy it and there are better stamina Drivers anyway.

Totally forgot Rise driver! As you said, there are many better stamina drivers - zone'+zone, drift, mobius, xtend plus, and more.

i thought that rise drivers were banned
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:47 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Totally forgot Rise driver! As you said, there are many better stamina drivers - zone'+zone, drift, mobius, xtend plus, and more.

Oh, really? Which format? Standard, Limited, or Classic?
(Apr. 05, 2021  8:03 PM)Virtuous Circle Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: i thought that rise drivers were banned

Oh, really? Which format? Standard, Limited, or Classic?

in general.
Wait till the new fafnir comes out
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:47 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Totally forgot Rise driver! As you said, there are many better stamina drivers - zone'+zone, drift, mobius, xtend plus, and more.

Actually, the Rise driver is permitted in Burst Standard, Burst Limited, and Burst Classic.
Burst Limited driver bans (Click to View)
Burst Classic driver bans (Click to View)
CrackeryYT, I personally recommend Mirage Fafnir. It's really the only one from its line that still manages to keep up with the Burst Standard metagame, and it features great parts like Mirage and 2S.

You're confusing the Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere drivers with the actual Rise driver from Wizard Fafnir, dude. lol.
wizard for rise driver
Mirage for 2S chassis
and the DB one for the belial upgrade

between the three
Wizard is the way cause the rise driver is better than xtend+ in some occasions
(Apr. 05, 2021  11:48 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: i thought that rise drivers were banned

You're confusing the Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere drivers with the actual Rise driver from Wizard Fafnir, dude. lol.
oops lol. XD

Geist and Drain are top tier in Limited.
Wizard also has better equalisation capabilities than Mirage, however the raw stamina is much worse.
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Geist and Drain are top tier in Limited.
Wizard also has better equalisation capabilities than Mirage, however the raw stamina is much worse.

But wizard also has the best LAD
thanks to rise driver that can be better than xtend+ in some combos (like world spriggan 2B rise)
I’d say wait for the DB Fafnir that’s coming out and then make a decision.
(Apr. 05, 2021  11:27 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
Actually, the Rise driver is permitted in Burst Standard, Burst Limited, and Burst Classic.
Burst Limited driver bans (Click to View)
Burst Classic driver bans (Click to View)
CrackeryYT, I personally recommend Mirage Fafnir. It's really the only one from its line that still manages to keep up with the Burst Standard metagame, and it features great parts like Mirage and 2S.

Thanks for your clarification.
Just go by the evolutions take drain fafnir then after a year take geist fafnir then after one year take wizard fafnir by that you will get all the fafnirs.