Which Driger is Better between this?

Buy them both. They're both Beyblades and they're all hard as hell to find now.
G Wrote:Buy them both. They're both Beyblades and they're all hard as hell to find now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I seriously LOL'd at this.

Driger G is built for very fast attack. Driger S is built for survival and attack with a bit of defense. Its parts are far more versatile. Many combos use its AR, Tiger Defenser.
Put it this way, you can't compare them offhand in a video like that. Driger S changes function easily depending on the type of launch you use.
Your all right, Thanks for your time, I would not focus whos better, thay both are good, and can draw each other.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
Driger S because I like it. EGs aren't that great, Gs base is too tall.
The only use I found for Driger G was the AR. So yeah, S is best, since it's a good blade uncustomized.
RayD Wrote:Your all right, Thanks for your time, I would not focus whos better, thay both are good, and can draw each other.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

If you launch both against each other, S would win more than draw.
But yeah, I guess you don't have to think about who's better. You're going to get all the Drigers anyway right?
By the way, have you seen any Driger S's in stores?
Yeah, plus the videos posted don't really show nothing special. Mainly an out-spin contest really. I bet if Driger S was perhaps shot with sliding shot or something, Driger G would have been skooled. Especially with it's frantic EG.
In my opinion you should have both they are good blades but i like driger s better.
Can Driger S really beat Driger G?, Driger S spins more time?
RayD Wrote:Can Driger S really beat Driger G?, Driger S spins more time?

Why do you constantly ask rhetorical questions?
The answer is yes, for both questions, as stated in several posts above.
RayD Wrote:Can Driger S really beat Driger G?, Driger S spins more time?

Yes, though even if it couldn't it wouldn't matter.

If Metal Driger (Takara) loses to Dranzer S repeatedly, does that mean Dranzer S is better? No. Metal Driger is far better because of its HMC. Many Beyblades that have great parts are bad uncustomized. Driger S is great uncustomized, though.