Which Chassis?

So I am building a combo with Mirage Fafnir combo and a friends says I should go with 1S and Wheel but I am thinking of sticking with 2S for the two modes, those being counter and absorb. Which is preferable?
I am telling you man 1sWheel I am the friend.
1s wheel is the way to go
I would go with 1s wheel if you aren't against a same spin attack type. but if you are against a same spin attack type, go with counter mode 2s because of defense and burst resistance
Everyone goes for 1s wheel, and it makes sense why, so 1s wheel we go bros
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Everyone goes for 1s wheel, and it makes sense why, so 1s wheel we go bros

I would go with that as well, except against beys like rage. 1s wheel has bad burst resistance so use it in any case besides against beys like rage in which case you should go with 2S counter mode because of defense and burst resistance and 2S also has amazing stamina especially on mirage which its designed to go with.
It really depends on the driver honestly. Which tip are you using?
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It really depends on the driver honestly. Which tip are you using?

you are right
Mostly depends on the combo as a whole. You can use Wheel 1S with a Dash Driver like Zone'+Z, but it'd still have problems against something like Rage as everyone mentioned above. 2S gives you more liberity to use other Drivers like Rise, Drift, Mobius, etc. but it sacrifices a bit of stamina compared to Wheel 1S.
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:46 PM)MysticBlackout Wrote: So I am building a combo with Mirage Fafnir combo and a friends says I should go with 1S and Wheel but I am thinking of sticking with 2S for the two modes, those being counter and absorb. Which is preferable?

As others have said, it really depends on the build. 1S Wheel will provide you with more stamina and LAD, at the cost of some burst resistance, which is crucial against Rage combinations. 2S will provide you with more burst resistance and the ability to go on the offensive with counter mode, but at the cost of stamina and LAD.
For future advice regarding Beyblade customizations, please ask here.
*le amigo bump*
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:15 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *le amigo bump*

Um, sushiroll, while it's all fun and hilarious to see several Ranzo pfps in latest posts, you shouldn't just bump this for the sake of bumping it. If you want to say something here, at least make it helpful to the one who asked so it's not considered spam.
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:15 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *le amigo bump*

Um, sushiroll, while it's all fun and hilarious to see several Ranzo pfps in latest posts, you shouldn't just bump this for the sake of bumping it. If you want to say something here, at least make it helpful to the one who asked so it's not considered spam.

thank you for telling meh animgo.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It really depends on the driver honestly. Which tip are you using?

Drift I know
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:46 PM)MysticBlackout Wrote: So I am building a combo with Mirage Fafnir combo and a friends says I should go with 1S and Wheel but I am thinking of sticking with 2S for the two modes, those being counter and absorb. Which is preferable?

I have Mirage Fafnir, and from my experience, 2s is quite good. But not in this case. 1s Wheel is the way to go, chassis-wise. My recommended combo is Mirage Fafnir 1s Around Xtend+