Which Burst LEGEND do you hate the most?

I know, there is a thread for this. But this thread is not made for overal burst characters. Only legends, therefore you cannot post that you hate Stan Hamburg on this thread.
gotta say free. i dont hate him, hes just gotten blander. or shu, the overrated loser who lost to lane for 10 rounds straight. rantaro isnt even that bad
Probably Zac. I don't exactly hate him but what exactly did he do to earn his title of Legend?
prob Zac
Zac is just full of himself and I for some reason dont like him
also Zeus is a jerk in the mythology
Gwyn.I don't really know how he became a legend.
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Gwyn.I don't really know how he became a legend.

cause he beat a lot of strong WBBA bladers and got to rank S i think
(rank S is the rank of legend, Lain, is already rank S, I think hikaru and Hyuga are rank a)
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Gwyn.I don't really know how he became a legend.

cause he beat a lot of strong WBBA bladers and got to rank S i think
(rank S is the rank of legend, Lain, is already rank S, I think hikaru and Hyuga are rank a)

Oh okay yeah I mean another person would probably lain
By anime terms, Zac doesn't really deserve his spot, and I'd prefer someone like Kit, which would still give some decent stamina type representation. Idk if he did anything special in the manga, but from what I've seen, a lot of people could trump him. I know some will say that the bottom 3 are there for fanservice, which is true, but I can see them getting stronger as they've been on the world stage for years. Did Zac even appear in the world rankings in the manga? Like during God or something?
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:47 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: cause he beat a lot of strong WBBA bladers and got to rank S i think

this lain or the old lain?
(evil or insane, cause now he fricking scared the lord of light Harry and now Harry hates him, I just hope leftburst is wrong about a bey hitting Harry and Harry dying, or Red eye  edits where a rock fell on Harry)

(Nov. 28, 2020  12:47 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: cause he beat a lot of strong WBBA bladers and got to rank S i think

(evil or insane, cause now he fricking scared the lord of light Harry and now Harry hates him, I just hope leftburst is wrong about a bey hitting Harry and Harry dying, or Red eye  edits where a rock fell on Harry)
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: By anime terms, Zac doesn't really deserve his spot, and I'd prefer someone like Kit, which would still give some decent stamina type representation. Idk if he did anythinf special in the manga, but from what I've seen, a lot of people could trump him. I know some will say that the bottom 3 are there for fanservice, which is true, but I can see them getting stronger as they've been on the world stage for years. Did Zac even appear in the world rankings in the manga? Like during God or something?

Fair

(Nov. 28, 2020  12:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:47 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Oh okay yeah I mean another person would probably lain

(Nov. 28, 2020  12:47 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Oh okay yeah I mean another person would probably lain

Probably old lain
Zac didn't deserve S-Rank. I think someone like Kensuke, Kit, Fubuki, Kurt or anyone else would deserve the spot. But cmon Zac?? He did carp nothing big to get his rank.
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:21 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Zac didn't deserve S-Rank. I think someone like Kensuke, Kit, Fubuki, Kurt or anyone else would deserve the spot. But cmon Zac?? He did carp nothing big to get his rank.
IMO it’s kind of talking about who you just dislike I don’t really think it’s about who deserved the rank or not that’s why I won’t say zac since he’s one of my favorite characters
Definitely Free, he seems to have retained a lot of his negative traits from back in s2 such as that his ignorant attitude and I can’t help but think he is a writers pet, I mean really, his bey is STILL yet to burst and apart from this, I think his character is as bland and one dimensional as ever. This would have definitely been a different story if his personality was similar to his former portrayal in Cho-z. Despite my reply, I don’t actually hate Free per say but I’m definitely not a fan, it’s just that this is a thread about legends which kind of narrows things down.
Gwyn. Such a waste of talent, he should’ve had Asian parents.
shu is my least fav, free deserves better, and I am sick and tired of valt being number one with a mediocre outclassed attack bey, I mean if he’s soooo good, shouldn’t he be like god fafnir
Op? Drum is overrated tho, his bey would lose to ace lol. Why the heck is anime Longinus weaker than irl? Lui be trash lol. Rantaro and Silas were random, and they got beat up anyways. Nobody cares about the manga legends, they’re all trash. And if I forgot one(srsly idk if I did) he deserves it.

Oh wait my favorite Mc, Aiga, this man has less burst resistance than crash ragnuruk wheel bearing.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:02 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: shu is my least fav, free deserves better, and I am sick and tired of valt being number one with a mediocre outclassed attack bey, I mean if he’s soooo good, shouldn’t he be like god fafnir
Op? Drum is overrated tho, his bey world lose to ace lol. Why the heck is anime Longinus weaker than irl? Lui be trash lol. Rantaro and Silas were random, and they got beat up anyways. Nobody cares about the manga legends, they’re all trash. And if I forgot one(srsly idk if I did) he deserves it.

I agree with you all the way.
I dunno why people say that Zac doesn't deserve his S-Tier, because I don't think it's totally out of place for him to be there. Maybe it's my bias since I really want TT to make a Sparking Zeus, but I think his rank as an S-Tier blader isn't unjustified.

Yes, he hasn't been in the blading scene for a while but he has been one of the Four Spin Emperors/Supreme Four for quite a while and unlike other bladers with huge rank titles (like Joshua, Ruwei or Laban), Zac hasn't been reported to have suffered any significant defeats after he lost to Valt in the semi-finals so one could assume he got better and rose up the ranks again, off-screen.

Plus, if we're willing to accept that Rantaro, Daina and Wakiya were able to make it to S-Tier despite all of them losing quite a lot, then I think we can accept Zac (though to be fair, the three mentioned have participated in the world championship before whilst Zac hasn't, but the same could be said for Gwyn).
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
Plus zac is rank #10+ in the god manga if I remember correctly
(Nov. 28, 2020  6:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
Plus zac is rank #10 in the god manga if I remember correctly

If that's the case, then that does justify Zac's place as one of the Legendary Bladers even more.

It's really cool and definitely something even I wasn't aware of. You learn something new everyday haha!
I still don’t understand why Gwyn became a Blader instead of a famous mathematician.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still don’t understand why Gwyn became a Blader instead of a famous mathematician.
Welcome to the world of beyblade where blading is pretty much the most significant thing to ever exist so much so, that evil organizations seek to exploit those spinning tops in order to somehow form legitimate threats and further their own goals. Yeah that part kind did make Gwynn seem a bit off.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still don’t understand why Gwyn became a Blader instead of a famous mathematician.
Welcome to the world of beyblade where blading is pretty much the most significant thing to ever exist so much so, that evil organizations seek to exploit those spinning tops in order to somehow form legitimate threats and further their own goals. Yeah that part kind did make Gwynn seem a bit off.

lol