Which Burst LEGEND do you hate the most?

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: [spoiler]
Gwyn should not be a legend!
[/spoiler[

Gwyn is pretty powerful. Either way even in a new era Eclipse should still be pretty strong.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: [spoiler]
Gwyn should not be a legend!
[/spoiler[

Gwyn is pretty powerful. Either way even in a new era Eclipse should still be pretty strong.

Yeah I like hus bey but not the blader himself.
Lol I bet you like him alot. Cause of your name
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Gwyn is pretty powerful. Either way even in a new era Eclipse should still be pretty strong.

Yeah I like hus bey but not the blader himself.
Lol I bet you like him alot. Cause of your name

Gwyn is cool. One if the mist interesting villains for me because of his breakdowns.
I wonder why People say Zac shouldnt be a legend. He deserves it all the way!
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:47 AM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: WAKIYA I HATE EM!

WAKIYA IS AWESOME AND DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE!
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:42 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:47 AM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: WAKIYA I HATE EM!

WAKIYA IS AWESOME AND DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE!

Goldilocks is better than Daigo lol
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:48 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: kai edits hates Genesis because it broke Maiden
Yes I hate genesis alot now
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:04 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: But does he though? Granted, we haven't seen Zac own anything past Zillion Zeus but we haven't seen him still used his Dual Layer bey in recent chapters either. For all we know, he could've been using Galaxy Zeus or an upgraded Zeus off-screen.

Even if he still owned a Zillion Zeus, Xhaka made it to #10 and the last reported bey he wielded was Sieg Xcalibur. He still made it above Sisco and Rantaro, despite the fact both of them have Sparking beys so it's possible for Zac to have risen in the rankings too, even with an old bey.

Also, I've said this before but it has been years since he had supposedly retired blading. One could assume that he picked up his bey again, and got back into the blading scene during the four to five years hiatus. I mean Xhaka apparently retired in Cho-Z, and yet here he is as one of the Legendary Bladers as well. If Zac really had permanently quit blading, then he wouldn't be part of the Legendary Bladers ranks anymore nor would Zac have joined in with the other Legendary Bladers in their meeting about Lean in one of the Sparking chapters.

Even do, an evo bey would be so outclassed. Like random bladers can beat that with their Rise combos. I can see Xander making it in because Xcalius is always super powerful. With newer beys you just gotta quickly hit each weak point and the strength will follow through. All Zuetron has is metal balls lol.

Yeah, that doesn't really explain why it's not okay for Zac to be part of the Legendary Bladers rank. The only thing you've said was that because Zac's bey was outclassed and part of an outdated system, he didn't deserve his status as a Legendary Blader. But again, Xhaka's last reported bey was Sieg Xcalibur and that one was part of the God System (also an outdated system), and yet he was still able to make it to #10. If he could make it, Zac has the potential to as well (and he did, as he is ranked as #12).

The whole "Xcalius is always super powerful" argument could easily be applied to Zeus as well, since Zeus has always been portrayed as a very powerful bey for its time too. It is entirely possible that like Xhaka, Zac was just exceptionally talented enough that he still made it.

Hell, Kurtz, Boa and Ghasem were rank #2, #3 and #4 in A-Tier respectively (before Hyuga and Hikaru lowered their ranks) and they also only had God System beys. The three managed to make it above the likes of Arthur (who owns a GT bey), Hearts and Kit (both who own Cho-Z beys) with more outdated systems, so how advanced the system of the beyblade is doesn't always apply to how powerful a blader is in the anime/manga.

But let's say that Zillion Zeus being heavily outclassed really did apply to how strong a blader would be in the anime/manga. Then it is possible that both Zac and Xhaka had new beys that we aren't aware of off-screen. Unlike bladers like Joshua and Ruwei, we haven't actually seen what beys both Zac and Xhaka use in Sparking so it's all a complete mystery and for all we know, they could've both used a new bey off-screen to soar through the ranks. It's unlikely of course and I'm not saying that it's definite, but it's a possibility since they never actually show what beys they use in the Sparking series.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even do, an evo bey would be so outclassed. Like random bladers can beat that with their Rise combos. I can see Xander making it in because Xcalius is always super powerful. With newer beys you just gotta quickly hit each weak point and the strength will follow through. All Zuetron has is metal balls lol.

Yeah, that doesn't really explain why it's not okay for Zac to be part of the Legendary Bladers rank. The only thing you've said was that because Zac's bey was outclassed and part of an outdated system, he didn't deserve his status as a Legendary Blader. But again, Xhaka's last reported bey was Sieg Xcalibur and that one was part of the God System (also an outdated system), and yet he was still able to make it to #10. If he could make it, Zac has the potential to as well (and he did, as he is ranked as #12).

The whole "Xcalius is always super powerful" argument could easily be applied to Zeus as well, since Zeus has always been portrayed as a very powerful bey for its time too. It is entirely possible that like Xhaka, Zac was just exceptionally talented enough that he still made it.

Hell, Kurtz, Boa and Ghasem were rank #2, #3 and #4 in A-Tier respectively (before Hyuga and Hikaru lowered their ranks) and they also only had God System beys. The three managed to make it above the likes of Arthur (who owns a GT bey), Hearts and Kit (both who own Cho-Z beys) with more outdated systems, so how advanced the system of the beyblade is doesn't always apply to how powerful a blader is in the anime/manga.

But let's say that Zillion Zeus being heavily outclassed really did apply to how strong a blader would be in the anime/manga. Then it is possible that both Zac and Xhaka had new beys that we aren't aware of off-screen. Unlike bladers like Joshua and Ruwei, we haven't actually seen what beys both Zac and Xhaka use in Sparking so it's all a complete mystery and for all we know, they could've both used a new bey off-screen to soar through the ranks. It's unlikely of course and I'm not saying that it's definite, but it's a possibility since they never actually show what beys they use in the Sparking series.

That is a very valid (and detailed) point.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even do, an evo bey would be so outclassed. Like random bladers can beat that with their Rise combos. I can see Xander making it in because Xcalius is always super powerful. With newer beys you just gotta quickly hit each weak point and the strength will follow through. All Zuetron has is metal balls lol.

This is the good point we needed. Honestly A-rank bladers are their own thing excluding Ranjiro who is a special case. All legend and former legends are heavily implied to own unseen sparking system beys which aren’t seen seeing as they are not currently existing products. The writers want us to interpret what beys they have for ourselves. A similar thing was done with Lane vs Free with First Uranus. We intentionally don’t see Geist Fafnir getting destroyed and it isn’t mentioned by name either because they want us to decide what bey we believe Free has; a gt Fafnir, wizard Fafnir, maybe still Geist Fafnir or even an earlier sparking Fafnir, it’s all up to the reader/watcher.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This is the good point we needed. Honestly A-rank bladers are their own thing excluding Ranjiro who is a special case. All legend and former legends are heavily implied to own unseen sparking system beys which aren’t seen seeing as they are not currently existing products. The writers want us to interpret what beys they have for ourselves. A similar thing was done with Lane vs Free with First Uranus. We intentionally don’t see Geist Fafnir getting destroyed and it isn’t mentioned by name either because they want us to decide what bey we believe Free has; a gt Fafnir, wizard Fafnir, maybe still Geist Fafnir or even an earlier sparking Fafnir, it’s all up to the reader/watcher.

Exactly, so if people are still a bit skeptical that Xhaka or Zac made it to the Legendary Bladers rank despite having outclassed beys (it doesn't bother me personally, since it's more about the bladers than their beys), they at least have the idea of having unknown Sparking beys of their own to fall back to.

With bladers like Joshua, Ruwei and Fubuki, they've shown that they still owned their first and only beys. But with Xhaka and Zac, they never show what beys they own in the Sparking manga so one could conclude that they might have unseen Sparking beys (though I could be wrong on that too).
It's just that why can't the anime bring back all of the legends,then it would be sick.
Having unknown Sparking is a stretch and a half. I could say Cuza has one.
I hate all of including gwynn and aiga
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: I hate all of including gwynn and aiga

Man your a actual hater
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:58 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:48 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: kai edits hates Genesis because it broke Maiden
Yes I hate genesis alot now
is that why u created beyblade burst apocalypse?
Jk
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:58 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yes I hate genesis alot now
Jk

my life has been a whole lie.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:58 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yes I hate genesis alot now
Jk
Yes that's why(it's not like I want to be married to free and lane.)
If Zac got defeated by Arthur, I would laugh out of my nose. I also dislike Wakiya.

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:34 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: If Zac got defeated by Arthur, I would laugh out of my nose. I also dislike Wakiya.

He is spoiled.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:34 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: If Zac got defeated by Arthur, I would laugh out of my nose. I also dislike Wakiya.

He is spoiled.

you dare disrespect Goldilocks
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

He is spoiled.

you dare disrespect Goldilocks
Yeeeee I am papa bear lol jk.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: you dare disrespect Goldilocks
Yeeeee I am papa bear lol jk.

Hate on Daigo man lol.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Yeeeee I am papa bear lol jk.

Hate on Daigo man lol.

Bro, Daigo is COOL. His bey is very COOL.