Which Burst Bey had the best Evolution?

Poll: Which family of beys do you think had the best (and strongest) evolution throughout the entire burst series?

Valkyrie
13.33%
Spriggan
26.67%
Fafnir
6.67%
Longinus
36.67%
Ragnaruk (just for jokes)
16.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
(Sep. 24, 2021  10:51 AM)Cath Wrote: I'll go first:

Imo Longinus had the best and strongest evo in the burst series till now. Except Bloody, every other longinus was pretty competitive for their respective seasons. (Although Spriggan has always been the best counter against Longinus)
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  1:55 AM)MrMister Wrote: Geist is too jagged to function well for stamina, plus, the driver has poor stamina as well. Rise was not good. It has poor stamina and it would scrape the ground a lot. And yeah, drain fafnir was cool, just really didn't cut it for me. It's spin steal didn't work very well at all. At least not for me. I will say Geist Fafnir is visually pleasing, but Wizard Fafnir definitely wasn't because the shade of yellow/orange was different on the gachi chip.

uuuuuh, ever heard or a mixed attacker? or a defense type? Rise is a very good driver, Id rather not waste my time arguing why, but I will say that the 'scraping" is the insane LAD and anti-attack it has. Drain fafnir not cutting it for you isn't surprising given what you've already said, of course the nothing drivers spin steal didnt work well, why do you think people spammed polish atomic on it? Finally something true, Geist was beautiful yeah. Wizard was decently aesthetic. 
I'm not talking about general use. I'm talking about Fafnir ONLY. And no, the scraping doesn't pose great LAD. If it was free spin, it would work better. But it does not. Wizard Fafnir has Okay LAD at best, but once it gets knocked off balance it will start speeding around the stadium and lose what little stamina it has left.

Maybe rise does work for other combos. But not for Wizard Fafnir. Fafnir is the beyblade I am talking about. Not other combos, or anything of the sort.

It is not true that Geist was beautiful. It is an opinion. Once you learn the difference between facts and opinion you chill out a bit.

(Sep. 29, 2021  4:57 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  1:55 AM)MrMister Wrote: Geist is too jagged to function well for stamina, plus, the driver has poor stamina as well. Rise was not good. It has poor stamina and it would scrape the ground a lot. And yeah, drain fafnir was cool, just really didn't cut it for me. It's spin steal didn't work very well at all. At least not for me. I will say Geist Fafnir is visually pleasing, but Wizard Fafnir definitely wasn't because the shade of yellow/orange was different on the gachi chip.

Whaaat rise isn't good I got through a tournament with rise its insane when worn and catches the ridge well and retains its stamina can ko rage combos by catching the ridge and doesn't get knocked out either

Again, I am talking about its use on Wizard Fafnir. Wizard Fafnir was primarily built to outlast its opponents. It cannot do that if the driver hinders its stamina by trying to make it attack when it slows down and is wobbling from side to side. 

Sure, Rise is a good driver. BUT NOT ON FAFNIR. 

You know what I'm saying?

I guess it can be argued that Rise would be sort of useful in same-spin situations, but Wizard Fafnir would burst 90% of the time.
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:28 AM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: uuuuuh, ever heard or a mixed attacker? or a defense type? Rise is a very good driver, Id rather not waste my time arguing why, but I will say that the 'scraping" is the insane LAD and anti-attack it has. Drain fafnir not cutting it for you isn't surprising given what you've already said, of course the nothing drivers spin steal didnt work well, why do you think people spammed polish atomic on it? Finally something true, Geist was beautiful yeah. Wizard was decently aesthetic. 
I'm not talking about general use. I'm talking about Fafnir ONLY. And no, the scraping doesn't pose great LAD. If it was free spin, it would work better. But it does not. Wizard Fafnir has Okay LAD at best, but once it gets knocked off balance it will start speeding around the stadium and lose what little stamina it has left.

Maybe rise does work for other combos. But not for Wizard Fafnir. Fafnir is the beyblade I am talking about. Not other combos, or anything of the sort.

It is not true that Geist was beautiful. It is an opinion. Once you learn the difference between facts and opinion you chill out a bit.
the scraping is what makes it a great LAD driver, and it doesn't scrape in same spin until the very very end of a battle. ok, at this point im not even gonna argue, wizard was great at LAD. it beat any right bey that didnt burst it, stock combo speaking. im gonna let you think what you want, but at least I know the facts
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:28 AM)MrMister Wrote: I'm not talking about general use. I'm talking about Fafnir ONLY. And no, the scraping doesn't pose great LAD. If it was free spin, it would work better. But it does not. Wizard Fafnir has Okay LAD at best, but once it gets knocked off balance it will start speeding around the stadium and lose what little stamina it has left.

the scraping is what makes it a great LAD driver, and it doesn't scrape in same spin until the very very end of a battle. ok, at this point im not even gonna argue, wizard was great at LAD. it beat any right bey that didnt burst it, stock combo speaking. im gonna let you think what you want, but at least I know the facts

especially wizard on spriggan chip and 0 cross rise
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:28 AM)MrMister Wrote: I'm not talking about general use. I'm talking about Fafnir ONLY. And no, the scraping doesn't pose great LAD. If it was free spin, it would work better. But it does not. Wizard Fafnir has Okay LAD at best, but once it gets knocked off balance it will start speeding around the stadium and lose what little stamina it has left.

Again, it's an opinion. And there are MUCH better drivers for LAD. I am just saying.

Also, you don't prove your point.

It still speeds around the stadium. It still wastes stamina.

Do you even own the Beyblade you are trying to teach me the "facts" about it?

Whatever, agree to disagree.

Neither of us is right or wrong.

I still stand by my opinion that Fafnir hasn't had the best evolutions on this list. I mean, it has the lowest amount of votes, anyways.
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:36 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the scraping is what makes it a great LAD driver, and it doesn't scrape in same spin until the very very end of a battle. ok, at this point im not even gonna argue, wizard was great at LAD. it beat any right bey that didnt burst it, stock combo speaking. im gonna let you think what you want, but at least I know the facts
Again, it's an opinion. And there are MUCH better drivers for LAD. I am just saying.

Not MUCH better, rise ties with drift consistently with the right combo

Keep telling yourself that

It speeds around the stadium to anti-attack, KO, and just slam into opposite spin attack types weakening their spin to win by LA

Yeah of course I own it of course I own it, I wouldn’t know much about it if I didn’t

Yeah sure agree to disagree
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:36 PM)MrMister Wrote: Again, it's an opinion. And there are MUCH better drivers for LAD. I am just saying.

Not MUCH better, rise ties with drift consistently with the right combo

Keep telling yourself that

It speeds around the stadium to anti-attack, KO, and just slam into opposite spin attack types weakening their spin to win by LA

Yeah of course I own it of course I own it, I wouldn’t know much about it if I didn’t

Yeah sure agree to disagree

Edit: Okay, I'm done trying to reason with you. Just forget it.