Which Beyblade Burst characters do you want to return in GT?

I would personally like to see the the whole Beigoma Academy BeyClub (incl. Ken, Hoji and Toko), the rest of former BC Sol (Free, Silas, Rantaro & Ranjiro and Cuza) and the other Spin Emperors (Lui, Xhaka and Zac) make a return. What are your hopes and wishes for returning characters in Beyblade Burst GT? Smile
Ken, lui, free,shu ,phi, zac ,laban and joshua
Lui, Free and Shu to make them relevant again and no Phi because I am scared they might make him irrelevant.
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Daina, I miss him...

I second that, I missed him too. I would've loved to see him train Souta and make him a top notch blader.
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:14 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Daina, I miss him...

I second that, I missed him too. I would've loved to see him train Souta and make him a top notch blader.
Honestly, I still consider this a missed opportunity by TT. They could have passed down Deathsyther to Souta and he could be part of the Bey club. I would prefer him instead to Koji any day. 
They could have done sooo much with Souta? 
I really hope to see him GT.. 
My list: Ken, Daina, Kurtz, Free, Souh, and then Shu.
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:14 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I second that, I missed him too. I would've loved to see him train Souta and make him a top notch blader.
Honestly, I still consider this a missed opportiinty by TT. They could have passed down Deathsyther to Souta and he could be part of the Bey club. I would prefer him instead to Koji any day. 
They could have done sooo much with Souta? 
I really hope to see him GT.. 
My list: Ken, Daina, Kurtz, Free, Souh, and then Shu.

I think they simply didn't want to make another Deathscyther because the first two layers were OP, so they just wrote both of them out here. I'm hoping for a cameo of the old BeyClub members.

The other characters I want to return besides Daina are Ken, Wakiya, Rantaro, Boa, Sasha, Stan (believe it or not lol), Suoh, Shu, Lui and... I'll think of more I suppose. These are just my most wanteds.
What if the tall kid in the blue hair ends up being shu’s brother?
Wakia,Ken,I saw a video where someone said story Pegasus is making a return I also want to see Phi again and Quon and maybe orochi gimba wif a improved omni odax and Free plus Cuza
Obviously Free even though we already know Fafnir will be owned by a random four eyes guy hence is very unlikely. I'd love to see Sisco and Boa
It would be interesting if Hearts and Phi came back with Gatinko beys
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: It would be interesting if Hearts and Phi came back with Gatinko beys

I think when Phi come back with GT Phoenix, he is unbeatable Smile
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:05 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: It would be interesting if Hearts and Phi came back with Gatinko beys

I think when Phi come back with GT Phoenix, he is unbeatable Smile

Phi will probably get revenge on everyone especially Valt and Aiga.
I want to see shu
Of the realistic options, Aiga, Hearts, Kyle, and Phi. To stretch it a little bit further, Cooza, Boa, Ranjiro, and anyone from og beigoma beyclub (including Kensuke+Ben in that case). However, I don't really want to have the cast be super filled with returning characters with getting new beys, I just wish they'd show us them and let them exist within the show instead of completely ignoring their existence...They didn't have to give us a new Chronos or anything but why wasn't Cooza with the rest of BC Sol? Same for Sisco who was even in an early episode? And Kumicho was only namedropped, poor Cooza just was wiped from existence entirely though...
I want to see everyone
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:21 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I want to see everyone

I want all series all characters comeback.
Everyone except Shu. We have way too much of him and he's overrated. His story was already told and was barley streched to fit into Cho-Z, although his inclusion was so not needed, that when his bey broke it had no relevance to the story and was literally fixed the episode after. A lot of other characters actually deserved to be in the spotlight but were kicked out of the story.
Shu and Kensuke
I really want Daigo to come back. Theres a lot of things we dont know about his brother and his whereabouts. Along with that, I want to see whether Theodore/Alexander returns or not; it was implied at the end of Evolution but Im not sure if thats bad scripting
Remember back when Lui existed? Let’s make that happen again
I want Fubuki to make a comeback and actually be relevant this time around. He was supposed to be Shu's protégé, and he just got sidelined during the 2nd half of Cho-Z.
Hands down Ukio. The ace wheel looks like the original unicorn, so Ace Unicorn Pulse Stance? (Pulse would be a freespinning weight gimmick and stance would have lots of freespinning balls around the tip to keep it from tilting)(credit to lolyrancher for the driver and the gimmick on the disk)

Yes and the Phoenix core could have a gimmick that lets the base fall off mid-battle(literally impossible with the way gt beys are put together)

Also kit snicket I mean Lopez and souta(daina’s brother) plus Nika could get a bey maybe
I kind of want to see Hoji. He doesn’t even need a GT bey, it’d just be cool to have him back again.