Which BeyBurst character should be the main over Aiga & Valt?

Okay, picture a world where Valt and Aiga never existed in the Beyblade Burst but all the other characters did. Who should be/who would you pick for the main protagonist of each of the three seasons 
(No OCs, just any character or blader that's canon to Burst, even if they're manga exclusive)
(or make one protagonist for all three, or break it up, or do one guy is only season 1, while a second character is 2/3, that part's all up to you)
Toko and Nika
Season 1 and 2 : Shu
Season 3 : Fubuki
Him: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Haruto_Aota
(Apr. 28, 2019  6:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Him: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Haruto_Aota

Is it bad that I remember him distinctly?
(Apr. 28, 2019  10:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  6:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Him: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Haruto_Aota

Is it bad that I remember him distinctly?
Nah, he's fairly likeable and has a cool design. He's just a jobbber.

(Apr. 28, 2019  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt because he is the best.

(Apr. 28, 2019  9:57 PM)I am Victoria Wrote: Season 1:shu
Season 2:free
Season 3:phi
Didn't I just say NO VALT OR AIGA? Did you not read the thread?

@Jimbee, this was suppoed to be in the anime/manga threads...could you move it?
(Apr. 28, 2019  9:57 PM)I am Victoria Wrote: Season 1:shu
Strider Xanthos Wrote:Didn’t I just say NO VALT OR AIGA? Did you not read the thread?

I don’t see Valt or Aiga there.
(Apr. 29, 2019  2:58 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  10:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Is it bad that I remember him distinctly?
Nah, he's fairly likeable and has a cool design. He's just a jobbber.

(Apr. 28, 2019  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt because he is the best.

I have but still Valt is the best
(Apr. 29, 2019  3:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Strider Xanthos Wrote:Didn’t I just say NO VALT OR AIGA? Did you not read the thread?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Which-B...-Aiga-Valt
It's in the name of the freaking thread.

(Apr. 29, 2019  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  2:58 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Nah, he's fairly likeable and has a cool design. He's just a jobbber.

I have but still Valt is the best

Pick someone other than Valt
(Apr. 29, 2019  10:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

(Apr. 29, 2019  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have but still Valt is the best

I know! 

Valt/Aiga weren’t chosen! They chose Shu, Free, and Phi!
(Apr. 29, 2019  10:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

(Apr. 29, 2019  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have but still Valt is the best

Shu.
I honestly believe Fubuki should be a main, now when I see the eng dub of ep 20 I feel like he has grown a lot what he used to be. It is a shame he was a 1 season character, not many people like him by the looks of it. It is also a shame Hiro decided to make his character irrelevant (meaning someone who just becomes a sidekick by the end.) What I feel like they are just doing the same plot thing but WITH DIFFERENT MAINS.

If I were to give the highest development reward it would go to Valt (no brainer), then Shu, Aiga, Free, Fubuki.

Fubuki deserves to be a main. But Hiro please, stop making these plots that end off with a similar ending. I love how Lui won against Valt, make it more complex than just a 10 ep grind development of one character that just looks similar to the past protagonist in the previous season! Honestly though.
Season 1: Shu
Season 2: Shu
Season 3: Toko and Nika
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay, picture a world where Valt and Aiga never existed in the Beyblade Burst but all the other characters did. Who should be/who would you pick for the main protagonist of each of the three seasons 
(No OCs, just any character or blader that's canon to Burst, even if they're manga exclusive)
(or make one protagonist for all three, or break it up, or do one guy is only season 1, while a second character is 2/3, that part's all up to you)

Interesting concept. If Valt and Aiga never existed, Shu would be friendless, and the whole BeyClub would’ve never become a team, leaving Rideout as the reigning champions, and Lui would never have developed his Nightmare Boost, allowing Shu to defeat him and potentially break Nightmare Luinor even earlier, meaning Red Eye never would’ve been revealed as Shu. Red Eye would have gone on to defeat and then destroy several bladers, and might not have ever given up Legend Spriggan for Spriggan Requiem. Shu would’ve won the International Bladers Cup, and would have defended his title throughout Beyblade Burst Turbo. Eventually, Phi would challenge him and some new improved Spriggan, who I’ll call Spriggan Z. Phi and Dead Phoenix would proceed to break it, allowing Phi to become the new best Blader. Eventually, Shu would’ve been so angry and bitter that he would create a new bey, I’ll call it Ultra Spriggan Z. Ultra Spriggan Z would end up destroying Dead Phoenix, sending Phi to become even more evil, and Phi would end up taking over the world!

I vote Shu or Phi
(Jun. 24, 2019  11:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay, picture a world where Valt and Aiga never existed in the Beyblade Burst but all the other characters did. Who should be/who would you pick for the main protagonist of each of the three seasons 

Interesting concept. If Valt and Aiga never existed, Shu would be friendless, and the whole BeyClub would’ve never become a team, leaving Rideout as the reigning champions, and Lui would never have developed his Nightmare Boost, allowing Shu to defeat him and potentially break Nightmare Luinor even earlier, meaning Red Eye never would’ve been revealed as Shu. Red Eye would have gone on to defeat and then destroy several bladers, and might not have ever given up Legend Spriggan for Spriggan Requiem. Shu would’ve won the International Bladers Cup, and would have defended his title throughout Beyblade Burst Turbo. Eventually, Phi would challenge him and some new improved Spriggan, who I’ll call Spriggan Z. Phi and Dead Phoenix would proceed to break it, allowing Phi to become the new best Blader. Eventually, Shu would’ve been so angry and bitter that he would create a new bey, I’ll call it Ultra Spriggan Z. Ultra Spriggan Z would end up destroying Dead Phoenix, sending Phi to become even more evil, and Phi would end up taking over the world!

I vote Shu or Phi
Actually if Valt didn’t exist Shu wouldn’t be a blader.
(Jun. 24, 2019  11:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  11:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Interesting concept. If Valt and Aiga never existed, Shu would be friendless, and the whole BeyClub would’ve never become a team, leaving Rideout as the reigning champions, and Lui would never have developed his Nightmare Boost, allowing Shu to defeat him and potentially break Nightmare Luinor even earlier, meaning Red Eye never would’ve been revealed as Shu. Red Eye would have gone on to defeat and then destroy several bladers, and might not have ever given up Legend Spriggan for Spriggan Requiem. Shu would’ve won the International Bladers Cup, and would have defended his title throughout Beyblade Burst Turbo. Eventually, Phi would challenge him and some new improved Spriggan, who I’ll call Spriggan Z. Phi and Dead Phoenix would proceed to break it, allowing Phi to become the new best Blader. Eventually, Shu would’ve been so angry and bitter that he would create a new bey, I’ll call it Ultra Spriggan Z. Ultra Spriggan Z would end up destroying Dead Phoenix, sending Phi to become even more evil, and Phi would end up taking over the world!

I vote Shu or Phi
Actually if Valt didn’t exist Shu wouldn’t be a blader.

I assumed he probably would’ve joined soon after
Kindo Ichika should be the main character of every seasons. It would not be any more repetitive than the current trio of Valt, Red Valt and Blue/Yellow Valt as protagonists. I'm going to make some folks angry, but all the Burst MCs feel the same. They're the dumb but motivated characters that draw power from screaming all the time, like the generic shounen protagonists that they are.
Ken midori or cuza Ackerman