Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

OMG, this happened to me today... I am actually so mad, it says that my payment is pending on paypal and that it will be available October 1st... I was so looking forward to ordering my bursts today and then obviously this had to happen making me wait like a whole week...
Anyone know where I can get a full set/case of RBV1?
(Sep. 24, 2015  3:53 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Anyone know where I can get a full set/case of RBV1?

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/599
(Sep. 24, 2015  3:50 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: OMG, this happened to me today... I am actually so mad, it says that my payment is pending on paypal and that it will be available October 1st... I was so looking forward to ordering my bursts today and then obviously this had to happen making me wait like a whole week...

Ah damn, with Zenmarket too ? The reason I posted all my complaints is that I hoped it would avoid having the issue happen to other people as well hah. Try contacting them and perhaps Paypal too though, even if it takes over twenty-four hours, I am quite sure there is a way to make the delay shorter than a full week ... At least it does not sound like you have an urgent auction going on.
Just a warning everyone: On BuySmartJapan you can purchase a maximum of 5 units per order/request form ...
^ lol, terrible. just use zenmarket or another shopping service.
This place is pretty cheap

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/search?category=...ベイブレードバースト

No one has mentioned it, so I'm guessing there's a reason, maybe they don't ship internationally? Or because it's only in Japanese maybe.

Their prices regularly change, goes up and down pretty often. And he has all kinds of different event sales
I totally forgot to put this here, but for those interested, I have made a guide on how to use Tenso to forward items from Amazon Japan. Amazon.co.jp has pretty much everything at MSRP, and there are often sales, so it can be very worthwhile to check it out. With sales, I got the Burst Standard Stadium, Valkyrie DX Starter, and Beylauncher for LESS than an MSRP Start Dash Set.
(Oct. 13, 2015  12:53 PM)gankoba Wrote: This place is pretty cheap

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/search?category=&search_word=ベイブレードバースト

No one has mentioned it, so I'm guessing there's a reason, maybe they don't ship internationally? Or because it's only in Japanese maybe.

Their prices regularly change, goes up and down pretty often. And he has all kinds of different event sales

It definitely does not ship directly internationally.
Is Amazon restricted to US buyers? Can't seem to get through any Burst items.
(Oct. 22, 2015  5:27 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Is Amazon restricted to US buyers? Can't seem to get through any Burst items.

Amazon.com is indeed for United States customers, as far as I know.
Ah that's sad, their prices are better compared with eBay, and are much more closer to retail.
Anyone who had a problem with HLJ? I bought some items, entered into a billing agreement with them through Paypal. When they tried to bill me, they charged my prepaid card first which had insufficient balance, instead of charging my sufficient Paypal balance first. In result, the transfer got denied. And, it is the weekend, so I have to wait 'til Monday to talk to them again. Shouldn't they charge Paypal balance first, then the deficit to prepaid/credit card like all other Paypal transactions?

EDIT: Resolved! Smile
Maruzen/Japan-Toys finally has some Beyblade Burst items in stock !
http://maruzen-toy.com/cgi-bin/goods2.cg...%81%5B%83h
http://www.japan-toys.com/

Still no B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1, but at least there are plenty of the B-08 set and the standalone BeyStadium Standard Type B-09, for obviously super great wholesale prices. These are the products currently in stock :

- B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel ($19.87 USD)
- B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion ($19.87 USD)
- B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive ($10.84 USD)
- B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defense ($10.84 USD)
- B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence ($7.23 USD)
- B-06 Booster Ragnaruk Central Accel ($7.23 USD)
- B-07 Booster Kerbeus Wing Fusion ($7.23 USD)
- B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set ($36.13 USD)
- B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type ($13.55 USD)
- B-10 BeyLogger ($13.55 USD)
- B-11 Launcher Grip ($5.42 USD)

But of course, if you buy a case of a product (usually 24 units, besides stadiums and sets for which there are usually 6 units per case), it comes down to a lot cheaper per unit overall.

For anyone not familiar with Japan-Toys, unless it changed in the last few years, you need to buy over a certain amount of dollars (a case is obviously way over the limit, so no problem), then you send your order and the company emails you in the next few days to let you know what the shipping costs will be. Sometimes, you do not have to worry, it is grossly overestimated, but it ends up being revised downwards afterward. So finally, you pay them and they ship it.
Great news! The discounts don't seem as huge as they used to be, but at the least, this will be useful for stocking up on things like stadiums and launchers. Grin
Just to add : Wyvern Armed Massive is also in stock on Japan-Toys, but so far B-18 and B-19 are in stock but only on Maruzen ... Perhaps the update is just not done yet on the international version of the site.

(Oct. 27, 2015  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Maruzen/Japan-Toys finally has some Beyblade Burst items in stock !
http://maruzen-toy.com/cgi-bin/goods2.cg...%81%5B%83h
http://www.japan-toys.com/

Still no B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1, but at least there are plenty of the B-08 set and the standalone BeyStadium Standard Type B-09, for obviously super great wholesale prices. These are the products currently in stock :

- B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel ($19.87 USD)
- B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion ($19.87 USD)
- B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive ($10.84 USD)
- B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defense ($10.84 USD)
- B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence ($7.23 USD)
- B-06 Booster Ragnaruk Central Accel ($7.23 USD)
- B-07 Booster Kerbeus Wing Fusion ($7.23 USD)
- B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set ($36.13 USD)
- B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type ($13.55 USD)
- B-10 BeyLogger ($13.55 USD)
- B-11 Launcher Grip ($5.42 USD)
- B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive ($12.65 USD)

But of course, if you buy a case of a product (usually 24 units, besides stadiums and sets for which there are usually 6 units per case), it comes down to a lot cheaper per unit overall.

For anyone not familiar with Japan-Toys, unless it changed in the last few years, you need to buy over a certain amount of dollars (a case is obviously way over the limit, so no problem), then you send your order and the company emails you in the next few days to let you know what the shipping costs will be. Sometimes, you do not have to worry, it is grossly overestimated, but it ends up being revised downwards afterward. So finally, you pay them and they ship it.
hi there
does anyone know if singapore stores sell beyblade burst.
thanks gajeel
(Nov. 10, 2015  3:24 AM)gajeel Wrote: hi there
does anyone know if singapore stores sell beyblade burst.
thanks gajeel

Hey,

I answered you in the other topic in which you posted that question.
I can't see the BuySmart Japan banner on the TRU product pages..... and lord knows I can't read anything. Can someone point out where it is?
Well, I gave the link to it in the first post anyway, but it is a banner that appears on every bottom of the page, no matter if you scroll or not.
Hey there! This is my first post so I apologize if there is a more appropriate thread to ask this but is Taka.Ohno currently active? I've PM'd and have no reply yet and searched his ebay page but it's empty.
Also, I've searched through all the recommended sources in this thread and like nippon-yasan the best. I'm looking to purchase these items:

B-05 Booster - Spriggan Heavy Defence
B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set
B-11 Launcher Grip
B-16 BeyLauncher
B-17 Booster - Odin Central Blow

and it's quoting me 8,600 yen to ship to Ontartio Canada. Does that sound about right? It's nearly equal to the cost of the beys..

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
You could always try dealing with Okinawam. He's a good, trusted seller.
taka.ohno has some issues with his initial stock supplier, so right now, it would probably be best to buy whatever he still has in stock on his eBay shop. We can still vouch for him, but he cannot guarantee any stock or good prices right now.

With the Start Dash Set, any shipping costs will be that high, especially with EMS. If you had the option of SAL, it may be slightly less expensive, but as soon as you add one stadium or one big box, unfortunately the costs definitely reach that high. Still, it is a lot more worthwhile for you to do this relatively big order than buyer only the smaller items for now and wait to purchase the stadium set later : you would almost assuredly end up paying more in shipping costs in total.
(Nov. 26, 2015  7:29 AM)Neo Wrote: You could always try dealing with Okinawam. He's a good, trusted seller.

(Nov. 26, 2015  7:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: taka.ohno has some issues with his initial stock supplier, so right now, it would probably be best to buy whatever he still has in stock on his eBay shop. We can still vouch for him, but he cannot guarantee any stock or good prices right now.

With the Start Dash Set, any shipping costs will be that high, especially with EMS. If you had the option of SAL, it may be slightly less expensive, but as soon as you add one stadium or one big box, unfortunately the costs definitely reach that high. Still, it is a lot more worthwhile for you to do this relatively big order than buyer only the smaller items for now and wait to purchase the stadium set later : you would almost assuredly end up paying more in shipping costs in total.

Thank you both for the fast replies! I just wanted to be certain the the shipping prices were accurate.

Are Okinawam's prices in yen?