Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

(Jun. 01, 2021  8:01 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Don't forget the fact that they also hid behind a bunch of lies when it was brought up to them.
100 percent, the crazy part too is that the db preorders wasn’t the first time they’ve done this too.

Yeah I got my Belial like a whole 3 weeks after I was “suppose to get it”. Still waiting for my astral. Overall, don’t buy them for preorders but for the other stuff is fine
Is beys and bricks a good sight
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:43 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Is beys and bricks a good sight

site
beys and bricks sell midfake metals i think
also dont buy the unbranded ones those are faaaake
buy the takara ones
i think there were recent complains of beys and bricks?
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:34 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:43 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Is beys and bricks a good sight

site
beys and bricks sell midfake metals i think
also dont buy the unbranded ones those are faaaake
buy the takara ones
i think there were recent complains of beys and bricks? Ok
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:22 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Zenmarket is my recommendation

Does the no fees section have free shipping or something
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:23 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just wanted to update you guys on a special promotion that Zenmarket is doing. Zenmarket is a Japan Shopping Service and at the moment if you sign up using an existing users promo code you get 500 yen free to use and the existing user gets 100 yen.

I honestly think that they are the cheapest and fastest way to buy from Japan. Here is my sign up link and promo code for those interested in the offer:

http://zenmarket.jp/en/?affid=F96DF604

PROMO CODE: F96DF604

They only charge a 300 yen per item service fee which I think is the lowest at the moment out of most Japan Shopping Services. I've used them 4 times now, and honestly I am extremely impressed with them.

Hey guy from 6 years later here zen market charged me double the double the price of the item itself for shipping there customer service is rude and it’s cheap at first but then you realize how much it costs
(Oct. 17, 2021  9:22 PM)Seven8 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:23 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just wanted to update you guys on a special promotion that Zenmarket is doing. Zenmarket is a Japan Shopping Service and at the moment if you sign up using an existing users promo code you get 500 yen free to use and the existing user gets 100 yen.

I honestly think that they are the cheapest and fastest way to buy from Japan. Here is my sign up link and promo code for those interested in the offer:

http://zenmarket.jp/en/?affid=F96DF604

PROMO CODE: F96DF604

They only charge a 300 yen per item service fee which I think is the lowest at the moment out of most Japan Shopping Services. I've used them 4 times now, and honestly I am extremely impressed with them.

Hey guy from 6 years later here zen market charged me double the double the price of the item itself for shipping there customer service is rude and it’s cheap at first but then you realize how much it costs

It's not really Zenmarket's fault tbh. Reason for high cost of shipping is it's combination of domestic + international shipping. They are a middleman service. They first need to get parcel shipped to them before forwarding you. This is why it's always good idea to check domastic shipping (usually on product page. You can msg them to confirm, if it's not) and calculate international shipping along with price. Before making decision of buying something. It's also a better idea to buy a bunch of things instead of buying a single item. That will save you on shipping

And there are various shipping methods you can choose from. I usually go for SAL/Airmail (or their small packet varient for under 2kg stuff). EMS is bit more expensive. But certainly less than courier options

Edit: Depending on seller you can get free domastic shipping. You can look out for them (I seen many on Amazon). Takara Tomy Mall has free domastic shipping over 5K yen