Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

This might be a dumb question but what's the difference between SAL and EMS?
EMS is a fast shipping (usually less than 1 week you get the package) with insurance included
SAL is a slow shipping which officially takes about 2 - 3 weeks but it often takes more than 1 month, to some countries such as Mexico, Italy, ... it often takes more than 2 months

(Sep. 26, 2016  12:40 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: This might be a dumb question but what's the difference between SAL and EMS?
SAL is also the more expensive option depending on the weight.
And Canada Posts does not offer tracking for anything that is not EMS or some Express Priority option, if that interests anyone hah. SAL is apparently the "If we have to cut somewhere to save costs, SAL can be let go; it's not worth maintaing the tracking".
sorry you are wrong, Air Parcel is the most expensive option when the weight is over 3kg

(Sep. 26, 2016  2:24 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: SAL is also the more expensive option depending on the weight.
Okay thanks for answering my question
@[OkinawamTS] @[Kai-V]
EMS is always worth the money IMO.
2500 yen for three small sticker sets that are really not urgent, no thank you hah.
Oh, well then. Maybe not always.
You can get rising ragnarok (laguna) on amazon for 12 usd
(Oct. 20, 2016  4:21 AM)Bladertoast Wrote: You can get rising ragnarok (laguna) on amazon for 12 usd

I do not see any for $12, and be careful as there are already fakes there.
(Oct. 20, 2016  12:20 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: here's the link @[Kai-V] https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/...dition=new

The names that get translated are awful.
Shipping from Japan apparently... I really do not trust that this is a legitimate product.
(Oct. 20, 2016  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Shipping from Japan apparently... I really do not trust that this is a legitimate product.

They have tons of legit-looking toys, why do you assume it's fake?
Just the price, and the fact that a photograph of the box is not shown.
Which is cheapest middleman service?
(Nov. 29, 2016  2:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Which is cheapest middleman service?

Hm, I am quite sure that their middleman fees all vary depending on the size and/or cost of the item, so while I use OkinawamTS's service, I think it would be difficult to compare all services.
anyone know from where I can get full box/carton of burst beys?
(Jan. 05, 2017  9:23 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: anyone know from where I can get full box/carton of burst beys?

I think some sites, like Amazon.co.jp, might give you a full carton depending on if you order exactly the number that a carton usually contains. Otherwise, the only way I have heard of recently is through Leo Burst, somehow?
Amazon doesn't. I ordered 3 cases but ended up with mostly random pulls.
Btw Firefire, I guess your dad is letting you buy Beys again. Too bad he wouldn't let you buy that stuff you ordered from me huh?
#stillsalty
(Jan. 06, 2017  6:36 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Amazon doesn't. I ordered 3 cases but ended up with mostly random pulls.
Btw Firefire, I guess your dad is letting you buy Beys again. Too bad he wouldn't let you buy that stuff you ordered from me huh?
#stillsalty

No actually lol. I was just  finding all places where I can get burst for cheap
I haven't tried it with anything but Random Boosters, but if you order from Toys R Us Japan sometimes you'll get a case if you order the proper amount.
Just wondering what do most people recommend to buy Burst products from?
(Jan. 07, 2017  5:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just wondering what do most people recommend to buy Burst products from?

Rakuten Global? But it all depends: middlemen can package things differently, and sometimes one Rakuten Global shop does not have all the items you want so you end up having to place orders at at least two stores, multiplying shipping costs by two, etc.