Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

HLJ restocked a majority of items, including Wyvern, the initial releases and now even RB1 and the Beylauncher.
Anyone know how long HLJ takes on standard shipping, I know it says 10-30 days but I was just wondering if anyone in the US has ordered from them. Prices are great just not looking to spend a ton on shipping/or wait a month.
(Dec. 05, 2015  12:40 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: Anyone know how long HLJ takes on standard shipping, I know it says 10-30 days but I was just wondering if anyone in the US has ordered from them. Prices are great just not looking to spend a ton on shipping/or wait a month.

I'm not from the US, but it takes less than 2 weeks to Australia.
it depends, 3-5 days if everything goes smoothly, but sometimes the custom will hold it for 1-2 weeks. using Japan EMS.
Buy from me at retail price. As soon as payment is recieved I buy and ship. Check my sig for details. Extremely fast
hlj.com has the December 2015 releases up for pre-order Smile
which onlineseller have burst cheapest and most relible? as i want to buy each and every release of burst.

note:- i'm from India, i will buy in March-October
hi can anyone tell me where i can find random layer collection full set?
(Feb. 13, 2016  7:59 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: hi can anyone tell me where i can find random layer collection full set?
Hey,
Usually I see some Random Layers BG-01 Full set on YJA for Grabs sometimes from 1800 To 2500 Yens.
Around 23 $ excluding Shipping And all.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Since it's been a few months since this thread had a post, is it still up-to-date on recommendations? What are people's preferences on where they get their Burst products from?

I'm looking to expand my range of parts (as I was limited at yesterday's tournament), but I'm not sure where exactly is best to head to, and some of the sites in the OP don't list the Beys after a certain release, haha.
(Jun. 05, 2016  8:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Since it's been a few months since this thread had a post, is it still up-to-date on recommendations? What are people's preferences on where they get their Burst products from?

I'm looking to expand my range of parts (as I was limited at yesterday's tournament), but I'm not sure where exactly is best to head to, and some of the sites in the OP don't list the Beys after a certain release, haha.

I get my stuff from HLJ, but their selection is pretty bad. Amazon actually has a pretty decent selection but sometimes the prices people ship at are ridiculous.
There's this ebay seller I found. He's now selling Burst items at a reasonable price: http://www.ebay.com/usr/megames?_trksid=...2749.l2754

I bought 4 DL Burst Beys from him. He doesn't seem bad at all.
Relatively inexpensive, but it really depends on how big and how heavy what you order is. We cannot give you any number.
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:47 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: How much is HLJ shipping?

Depends on package weight and shipping method, but as a general statement, pretty low IMO
Hi uh I was just wondering what's the best one overall place to buy burst products because I use eBay and the only downside is that prices are expensive
(Jul. 27, 2016  1:46 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Someone on 4chan wants to know if this site is trustworthy.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/701

Why yes it is; the person who runs it is actually on this site! ;D Shout out to @[OkinawamTS].
I guess it's the same guy who email me about 2 days ago, asking if my site was trustful
which I told him that I was OkinawamTS from WBO and that my site, ebay store or blog are quite well known from the Beyblade world

(Jul. 27, 2016  1:46 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Someone on 4chan wants to know if this site is trustworthy.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/701
I never thought anybody would still use 4chan in 2016 hah.
(Jul. 27, 2016  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I never thought anybody would still use 4chan in 2016 hah.

Apparently so; actually saw somebody post the upcoming Beyblade releases there.

But, I won't derail this topic any longer Tongue_out
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this out there as well, if you don't care about having releases as soon as they come out (usually gets them a week or two later) my bud pvccard.expert (has a store on ebay as well, but much better prices off of it) has some of the best prices available for burst (and mfb actually) (especially if you order a lot at once to offset the shipping cost) and can acquire an extremely large amount of stuff like random boosters (someone here ordered 3 cases from him of rb3). PM me if you'd like me to put you in contact with him.
Hey guys I was wondering if you buy beyblade burst beys on amazon Japan would they ship them to Canada ?
(Sep. 22, 2016  10:13 PM)jamie Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if you buy beyblade burst beys on amazon Japan would they ship them to Canada ?

No, you need a middleman service.
Oh ok thanks for telling me I will use mail order Japan