Where could I buy a real life Anime stadium?

I really want a real life anime stadium for burst beys. Your help would be appreciated. Thank You Grin
I've also been wondering what people use for "anime-sized" beystadiums. And what would be most effective? So yeah answers please lol.
I'm planning to build my own one later this year and make a video for YouTube to show how to build it, so maybe it can become a standard for WBO to use in tournaments. It'll be based around a 60cm round satellite dish, which is twice the size of a Hasbro washing up bowl stadium, so gives enough room for Beys to really move around, but not too big that you won't have ring outs. Plus big enough for spectators to see, which is what we want at a WBO tournament, isn't it?
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:57 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I'm planning to build my own one later this year and make a video for YouTube to show how to build it, so maybe it can become a standard for WBO to use in tournaments.  It'll be based around a 60cm round satellite dish, which is twice the size of a Hasbro washing up bowl stadium, so gives enough room for Beys to really move around, but not too big that you won't have ring outs.  Plus big enough for spectators to see, which is what we want at a WBO tournament, isn't it?

tell me ur channel and i'll watch bro
(Feb. 01, 2018  11:15 PM)XSilenzedX Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:57 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I'm planning to build my own one later this year and make a video for YouTube to show how to build it, so maybe it can become a standard for WBO to use in tournaments.  It'll be based around a 60cm round satellite dish, which is twice the size of a Hasbro washing up bowl stadium, so gives enough room for Beys to really move around, but not too big that you won't have ring outs.  Plus big enough for spectators to see, which is what we want at a WBO tournament, isn't it?

tell me ur channel and i'll watch bro

Will do, when I've done it, I'll post links.
Jojo's sled method works well, big enough for rap battles, small enough that attack types can hit
it’s fun for a day or two.  for two player battles, realize when you significantly increase the size of the stadium and essentially take KOs off the table, attack beys are severely handicapped.  if that’s what you want, great.  but personally, longer stamina/defense battles with much less action, is not really how i want to spend my time.

the red metal sleds used by some youtube folks is called the “flexible flyer saucer sled”
I found a video that shows how to make a life sized stadium. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3fY2mXpdM0
Helo friends!

Our father made for us giant arena from satellite dish. It's awesome to play. Especially with attack type blades! Here is a video of our arena:

https://youtu.be/grdm2R3mtKA

Here you can see how we made it

https://youtu.be/NtSSruaHn8w
Heres what I use

[Image: 28829741_10160180223630074_2051415676_n_...c4uvw9.jpg]

(Jan. 30, 2018  10:14 PM)XSilenzedX Wrote: I really want a real life anime stadium for burst beys. Your help would be appreciated. Thank You Grin

Custom plastic molding company is what zankye went for. see if you can afford it
You’re out of luck. Anime sized Beystadiums are actually bigger than the height of Valt and Rantaro combined, and every real life person never built a stadium that big.
Yeah, the beystadiums in the anime seem to be at least 6 feet across. I would love to see one of these made by TT, just to see how Beys behave in one IRL.
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:21 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: it’s fun for a day or two.  for two player battles, realize when you significantly increase the size of the stadium and essentially take KOs off the table, attack beys are severely handicapped.  if that’s what you want, great.  but personally, longer stamina/defense battles with much less action, is not really how i want to spend my time.

the red metal sleds used by some youtube folks is called the “flexible flyer saucer sled”

I get the feeling it wouldn't work great with Burst Beyblades BUT it might work REALLY nicely with Beyblades from the Metal series! I get the feeling the heavier quality would bake them rush towards the center faster for a more powerful and interesting hit.
A youtuber, Dracolight, is making large bey stadiums in France but the price is still a little high. I emailed him and asked if he had plans for another stadium or if he would drop the price anytime soon. He said that he doesn't have plans for a new stadium but the current price ($225 when converted from euros when I first saw it but now $333 but the value for euros is still the same) is just for promotion. So it should drop soon.
My dad and I built one together out of cardboard.
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:15 PM)Shotgunblade Wrote: I know I'm necro posting but here is a link to a real life anime stadium: https://spintop-battle.com/produit/prost...le-design/

THAT'S OVER $200,000 NO WAY!
It's under $5,000 but still expensive($3390.38 to be precise)
I did the calculations, and the size of the stadium (at least in season 1) is about 8 feet 4 inches in diameter and about 2 feet 1 inch in height, not including the outer area with the barriers. Its big.

same, me and my father will be trying to make one.
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:23 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

same, me and my father will be trying to make one.

Nice, would love to see how it turns out.  Me, I got all the stuff together; decent sized satellite dish, filler for the holes when I remove the signal guide from the dish and an inflatable ring to use as a base and a dampener for when the Beys launch.  But since I made my original post, my work's prevented me from making a start on it Unhappy  Even in lockdown, I've not been able to make a start, thanks to a couple of broken bones, just after one healed, I broke another!
(Jan. 30, 2018  10:14 PM)XSilenzedX Wrote: I really want a real life anime stadium for burst beys. Your help would be appreciated. Thank You Grin

if youre loaded with money you can buy the toymeca decagon stadium.  decagon stadium