When you were a noob......

When I was a noob, I always would put the Face sticker on the launcher too, and only used the correct launcher with the correct beyblade (i.e. Rock leone launcher with rock leone).

Well they have a special connection, right?
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:03 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  6:47 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: someone on beybladebattles.com beat me with storm wolf ED145 FS.

i never payed on that again. I got to like, 60 points on that game. some people have 2000. i gave up.

Thatt thing is too damm. I win with like a Dark ________ h145 es?!
But again that is unrealistic

Really? I won with a Lightning Eagle CH120SF. Cool That's how it's done in Hasbro.

Actually, since I threw out the instructions when I got my first HMS bey, and only had one for a long time, it took me 3 years and 4 months to figure out how to disassemble an HMS bey. XD Beat that.
mine was when I thought that the poison wheel was good and when I thought it was okay to buy tops from hong kong.
I remember when i screwed on the face to tight cause i thought it could tighten just a little more and then snap, it broke, and it was my first mf blade
When I was totally pumped about getting Storm Capricorn for christmas. Seeing the "Jumping" gimmik just totally got me. When I got it I classified Q over RF. XD
I remembered when in June, I thought Poison Scorpio M145Q Was a great beyblade XD
I don't know if i was a noob or i just have eye problems, but i use to think Gravity perseus was gravity pegasis....
Still no mods? XD
Back in the day, I bought a Dark Wolf thinking it was going to be okay.
Also when i was noob i bought legend inferno sagittario instead of galaxy pegasis because when i saw legend im like oh cool its a legendary bey... and when i was noob on the WBO i said to my friend on a Team thread can i go to your house...
1. I thought my Bey would do something if I screamed as loud as I could saying the beys name (Win Spin Fasters do a special move ETC)
2. I thought the bey you made is a expression of yourself so I thought I was the Best and thought my Bey was the best cause it represented me Flame Bull H145 F
3. Did not know what a Thread Top Tier or Post was when I joined the WBO ( Believe it or not this is my first Internet diescussion site)
Man I sucked
Oh and 4. thought TT was Taco Tots
5. thought Electronic beys were good
Plastics - The day the Attack Rings sparked and caught my bey on fire... How does that even happen?!
HMS - The day I put HMS Chameleon against a Plastic Dranzer. Plastic Fragments everywhere.
MFB - The day I bought Dark Wolf.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:17 AM)グラビティ ペルセウス Wrote: Plastics - The day the Attack Rings sparked and caught my bey on fire... How does that even happen?!
HMS - The day I put HMS Chameleon against a Plastic Dranzer. Plastic Fragments everywhere.
MFB - The day I bought Dark Wolf.

LOLOLOLOL wow xD. Too funny. But hey, we all thought it was good when it came out Tongue_out
1. I thought hms was the originals,
2. Beys work in water (i was 6)
3. I poked holes i my earthquake arena to add excitement
4. Asking my old friend in CA if he liked beyblades- first sentence, he did, and we plyed in his vortex arena for 2 hrs long. Smile
Lets see here...the majority of my beyblade n00b moments happened back in primary school during the plastic era XD
1. I thought Beyblades would summon bit beasts and take down many Beyblades XD
2. I would boast about Driger F would be the best Bey ever - then it sucked Cute - I still love my Drigers even to this day; just not boasting about it anymore
3. I thought Beyblades would spark like in the anime and among other things that defy physics in the anime Tongue_out

Oh goodness the fantasies... Thankfully I was only a kid back then Cute

Then the MFB era - I never touched Beyblade again until the MFB era in High School, I only made one mistake
1. I made a mistake getting Dark Wolf (I got Dark Bull as well but it was ok; for the SD) - I thought it was good and it was one of the very few beys that were selling in Toronto; no Pegasis or L-Drago Gasp

But who cares, it's for my collection since I collect Beyblades and among other things Eee
I no longer boast about being the best Beyblader, I just don't boast at all...Just having fun. Stupid
Back at the beginning when I thought blades with sharp tips would spin like crazy up the walls. I was a total n•••ooob
when i bough lightning l-drago and thought the hf performance tip was amazing
-I though my gemios wasnt going to scrape on concrete
-I could battle in a metal bowl
-I could launch 50 feet and summon a move
-LDrago could corrupt me
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:56 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: -I though my gemios wasnt going to scrape on concrete
-I could battle in a metal bowl
-I could launch 50 feet and summon a move
-LDrago could corrupt me

Hah, everyone gets influenced by the anime! XD XD XD
Speaking of lightning l drago, when I first got it and I was a noob, I thought forbidden bey meant illegal
Since I started learning more and more in the WBO forums I realize that I'm not a noob anymore .
I'm not a noob because I know the basics but I'm not an expert either , so what does that make me ?
So , when I was a noob , I tought rock could be used as a Stamina wheel ..
Well, I does have good solo spin time, but it is only medicore in 1 VS 1. So ypur half right.
I thought that you can talk to your beyblade.
Well, everyone is influenced by the anime. But yes, its true.
You can talk to your bey, just that you would get no reply/result....
Tiger Fury- In India, you get beys which spark. Seriously, I am not joking at all! But sadly, they are fake. Their ARs are made out of metal, and they have some black colored things things which protrude out from the contact points. Then, once the beys collide, SPARK! Its great to watch!
Hah, yeah I saw them on Youtube.. But they were stamina sadly and gameplay was SLOW.