When you were a noob......

When I was getting my first 3 beys (Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Dark Bull) with the Pegasis Thunderwhip.
I thought Storm Pegasis will make the other beyblades fly out the stadium and totally destroy them. But then when I got it, boy I was wrong Tongue_out
When I got my first beyblade Metal Fusion's, I got Dark wolf and Rock leone.

I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how I could get dark wolf to beat rock leone.

Also, when I first got BMF's, I really couldn't figure out how to put them together. I didn't know the track had to line up with the indents on the Clear Wheel.

I also made too many combos based on the stars. (lol Q bottom)
I thought that Dark Wolf DF145FS had attack potential Tongue_out
I actually found the WBO before I started Beyblade so that's a plus Tongue_out

But, when I was a noob, I used to think RF and L-Drago sucked. In a Hasbro stadium at least.
Plastics: dont remember much only that i had a dragoon s

hms:was never into this series

MFB: i originally got the SVS set and thought LLD was worse than storm pegasus
and then i got thermal pisces and flame sagittario and thought they were awesome
LOL i Had loads of noob days!!!
I use to call dranzer Dray-nzer
LOL
When I started out MFB I used to think HF was better than RF.....
when I got my first bey(Driger S) I launched it for teh first time and it broke because I launched it of my roof(Bye bye tiger defenser Unhappy I rue that day!!! I ahd to buy 2 new driger S's and a new Driger V2 (same thing happened with V2 i thougth since it was so thick iT might stay intact boy was I wrong!!!

I use to launch beys on teh floor rather than using my tornado balance stadium and I broke my tornado attack stadium(got a new one) I did that with MY freaking Dragoon MSUV! and eventually ruined the RC....
come on I was only 5...in the plastic days I shall continue when I rememeber!!
I thought dark wolf was a good first bey (I knew nothing and just decided to go with it because I like wolves lol) But it did help me get into MFB so its not all bad.

I confused sliding shoot with catapult shot for the longest time. (Sliding shoot you bank your shot while pushing and pulling and catapult is the same but with no banking.)

I suppose I am still a newb in some areas, I recognise I have much to learn.
I used my beys on any surface. I thought RF was the most horrible tip ever. I thought String Launchers were stupid.
At my first WBO Tourney, I asked the person who was selling beys why the words on the Takara Tomy boxes are in Japanese
Hehe, I used to think that any attack type bey was worthless, and that Ray Striker made no sense...
Then I found the WBO, and saw Ray Striker in actual use.
And I thought Rock Aries was a good starter bey... I still love mine though.
And I remember nothing in the plastic/HMs system days...
I still am kinda a noob, but at least I can recognize a good bey when I see it XD.
~X~
Plastic: Bought everything that had tyson on it...
HMS: Thought they were fake Tired
MFB: Thought Dark Wolf was better than Rock Leone.....
Earliest days here.
Got mad at McFrown, then told Kai-V to go die in a hole or something. 30% Warning forevar.
I used to beyblade in a really big metal pot. Or really anything I could find, even the bottom of a bucket :B
Ahh the days of noobism
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Earliest days here.
Got mad at McFrown, then told Kai-V to go die in a hole or something. 30% Warning forevar.
I used to beyblade in a really big metal pot. Or really anything I could find, even the bottom of a bucket :B
Ahh the days of noobism
Oh... my... God...
You don't wanna know what happened when I was a noob...
*coughThoughtLegendSeriesBeyscanonlybebeatenbytheir'normal'selvescough*
Aren't the Legend series kinda new?

Anyways, I thought a regular Storm Aquario was awesome. I then thought Storm Aquario H145HF/S was awesome.
I also had a daku wofl. I put FS on Aquario and thought it was amazing.

Do note I only had a PTW T.T
I spent hours searching for the stats of each bey so I could make the best combo possible , ended up making Dark Pegasis SW145JB Tired
Also was going to buy a thermal lacerta of basalt horogium Uncertain
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:13 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I thought String Launchers were stupid.
I still do.I only use Light launchers.

In my day the first bey I was dying to get and bought was a storm capricorn. Don't know why I was so desperate for it now. I used to only collect capricorns because it matched my birth constellation so my first beys were storm, dark and screw capricorn.
My bey went out of the stadium 3 consecutive times (I had already used my reshoots) when I was versing th!nk because I was using a Light Launcher 2 and R2F and not used to the TT stadiums.
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:01 AM)RowDog Wrote: My bey went out of the stadium 3 consecutive times (I had already used my reshoots) when I was versing th!nk because I was using a Light Launcher 2 and R2F and not used to the TT stadiums.
Maybe you were just scared of his gingerness?
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:01 AM)RowDog Wrote: My bey went out of the stadium 3 consecutive times (I had already used my reshoots) when I was versing th!nk because I was using a Light Launcher 2 and R2F and not used to the TT stadiums.
Maybe you were just scared of his gingerness?
Yeah. He must of used his hair to distract me just as I launched. Damn… he's good… Chief - Hmm ...
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote: Aren't the Legend series kinda new?
I got into Beyblade in December and I came upon this site when the Legend series were first being released. I haven't been here but for four months Wink
I thought Wolborg 1's attack ring was awesome and I put it on a Dranzer F base and put aside my Bearing Core base. Later on I realised that the Bearing Core was better and stuck to Wolborg uncustomized with 8-Heavy weight disk.
Before my introduction to TT, I thought that my best combo was Dark Leone ED145HF/S. Dead serious. I also based Beyblades on how coolthey looked, so I got the SVS for my first purchase. Tongue_out
Well, when I first started the : BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION Toy Line, I really wanted a cool looking Beyblade.

My friend and I, jkskla he is, wanted... Dark Wolf. As so did I, we fought over and over and over it.

Then I realized when I visited the WBO in June as a guest, Wolf sucked. So I ended up getting:

Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasis, Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:22 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, when I first started the : BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION Toy Line, I really wanted a cool looking Beyblade.

My friend and I, jkskla he is, wanted... Dark Wolf. As so did I, we fought over and over and over it.

Then I realized when I visited the WBO in June as a guest, Wolf sucked. So I ended up getting:

Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasis, Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull

Hehe! How to take advantage of a noob. Tongue_out
Well, when I was a noob, I hated all beys except Dragoon and Dranzer.
I ended up throwing away most of the rare beys I owned. Unfortunately, I hated the look of my MSUV(only Dragoon I hated), so it ended up in the trash too. When I came here...............
I wished I shouldn't have thrown those away..
Other than that, when MFB was new, I loved Dark Wolf too!
Brings back some memories. I remember my first three MFB were Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf and metal system Escolpio. I bought them only cause they looked cool. I also bought an old hasbro stadium and didn't understand why the RF was awful in it. I though it was cause the beylauncher that came with Storm Pegasis was broken.