When you were a noob......

Ok, everyone hade their "Bey-noob" days right?
Well when you you were one what mistakes/weird thoughts on parts did you have?

Mine: I read the "Sliding Shoot" artical on Bey-Wiki, and I remembered it as "Window Shot". When I went back to search, it wasn't there. Took AGES to look through the index to find the right one LOL.
So, share your thoughts!
I remember I thought Dragoon Storm was junk because I didnt know how to use it properly. I also remember a time when I felt that Trygle had potential lol.
Just now, I didn't realize that Hasbro's new releases were called the Sonic Series...i feel very noob....
For me was when i thought dark bull was the best beyblade ever and it was unstoppable
Also, when I thought the EG series blades were going to be amazing. Boy was I wrong.
In the plastics era, I was convinced that anything other than Driger and Dranzer beys were useless for a pretty good while.

Admittedly, my primary sampling for this was Driger S, which was(and still is) pretty raw.
When I was a Noob I wanted Storm Capricorn because it could jump and I also thought that Storm Pegasus was good in the SVS. AH the noob days noobish times noobish times.
Using any outlandishly thin attack rings. Oh yeah durrrrrrrr they are more likely to break first... I am talking to you cross attacker AR.
i thought i knew everything about beyblade...

then i discovered the WBO...
I Was Never Never A Noob! LOL, jks. Uhm, Back In The 2000's (Year) I Ripped My Blade Like Tysons, But Made It Spin On It's Chip. And, For Mfb. When I Got My First MFB, It Took Me 10 Minutes To Figure Out How To Put It Together. Oh, And, During The G-Revolution Engine Gear Series, I Didn't Know What That Winder Thing Was So I Threw It Away, (EG Winder)
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:56 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: i thought i knew everything about beyblade...

then i discovered the WBO...
im the same im like i know everything bout beyblades went on WBO everyones like bd145ds , uw145, flat, rubber, r2f and all that them i got confused now that im not "noob" i do know what everyones talking about
Haha traded burn phoenix for dark bull.... Thought that LLD was plastic and sucked.
When I traded my TT Burning Kerberous for a Hasbro Dranzer S, that was pretty dumb of me.....
did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

50% are semi-NooBs(including me)

20% are so-so noobs

and the rest are NOT noobs(includes kai-v)

the noobish thing i did? I thought capricorn was awesome, thought i was the most intelligent beyblade dude, and the worst, SHOT LLD IN THE HEAD OF MY CLASSMATE!!
i thought i was one of the best bladers in the world until i found the wbo because i didn't know about weight differences and other things
Plastics: Dunno, had tons of money, so bought every one of them available......
HMS: Derp. Quit Beyblade before that was released.
MFB: Went to Malaysia, found a Libra, from a BOOSTER. WBO=Banned=Me end up not getting=*****t
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:31 AM)DeX Wrote: did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

20% are so-so noobs

the noobish thing i did? I thought capricorn was awesome, thought i was the most intelligent beyblade dude, and the worst, SHOT LLD IN THE HEAD OF MY CLASSMATE!!

Hah, finally a thread I made that is not closed!
'Anyway, that dosn't make sense.. Because: 70%+50%+20%=140%..Ans a whole is 100%..
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:12 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:31 AM)DeX Wrote: did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

20% are so-so noobs

Hah, finally a thread I made that is not closed!
'Anyway, that dosn't make sense.. Because: 70%+50%+20%=140%..Ans a whole is 100%..

ah sorry, let me fixed this again:

50% are noobs

20% are so-so noobs

10% are semi noobs

the rest are not noobs

When I started BeyBlade, I was on Ebay trying to buy my first Bey and I thought Metal Fight was "Old" BeyBlades. I had a choice of Big Bang Pegasis or Storm Pegasis and I chose Storm Pegasis!
I thought the Dark and Poison wheel was actual pro and awesome. Didn't take long til I found the TT path.
I remember I thought Dragon was thrash because I didn't know how to build it.
i clicked/ cracked my launchers when i put the bey on the prongs and used the beys on the ground....i remeber the time i let my friend do "starblast attack" ans my leone's face Tired
I thought storm Capricorn was awesome ,cause it jumps
When I thought Killer gemios was the best beyblade ever. T_T lmao. Wasted money lol. Then WBO proved me wrong Grin
Never ever thoght I was a noob, then i came here and didn't understand half the stuff use where talking about lol.
I used to think storm pegasus was amazing and I also thought L-Drago was epik becasue it was left spinning, and I used to think no one could beat my storm aquirious, and i still love my storm aquiros regardless to if it gets beat.