When you were a noob......

OHHHHHH haha!!!! i just went deep into my memory and remembered that i thought battle strikers were beyblades, but i am pretty certain i said they're not the same as in the show, because a couple days before june 1st (that being the day i got my first 4 beyblades) i saw the original plastics, and i was like man i need to get these like right now! So my parents took me to the store the next day to check for them and there were only these things called "battle strikers" so i bought one... and yeah... i was super disappointed that they were no longer selling them Unhappy but i got super lucky because legit not so long after i see a commercial on tv about beyblade!!!! i was sooo excited i can't even explain... coincidence? i think not. My destiny was to play beyblade DJ - Yeah!
All of our destinies is beyblade.
When i likely lost or threw my R2F ( Cant remember) because i thought R2F Sux because of the comments in the internet..

When someone said to me when its "dying out" ( meaning losing spinning strength) its getting weaker. I thought its like the beyblade spirit dying.

when my cousin wanna give me a bey. I picked a fake bey instead of Cyber Pegasus ( red one)
Cyber Pegasus is horrible anyway so haha.
I thought that Rock Leone was an upgrade to Leone. I was right, but I didn't know it at the time. Also I believed that flame, rock, dark, and storm were the only four fusion wheels. Also I picked Evil gemios over Earth eagle.
I would have to say that the most noob moment I ever had was when the HMS Beyblades had first come out and I didn't know that you use the launcher to turn the bit into place. XD
(Aug. 15, 2015  2:44 PM)Roger_liquids Wrote: I would have to say that the most noob moment I ever had was when the HMS Beyblades had first come out and I didn't know that you use the launcher to turn the bit into place. XD

WHY DID MFB NOT HAVE THE TOOL BUILT INTO THE LAUNCHER
When I was a noob I thought galaxy pegasis was the first one
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2015  2:44 PM)Roger_liquids Wrote: I would have to say that the most noob moment I ever had was when the HMS Beyblades had first come out and I didn't know that you use the launcher to turn the bit into place. XD

It did... In Zero-G.

Though, on second thought, the tool was incorporated into the system's Launcher Grips, so that may be how Takara reused the feature with MFB. Good point, though.
(Aug. 16, 2015  12:15 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2015  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It did... In Zero-G.

Though, on second thought, the tool was incorporated into the system's Launcher Grips, so that may be how Takara reused the feature with MFB. Good point, though.

At first I didn't know what the tools were at first,so I had to use my teeth every time I buy a bey.I also thought they were rings.
when I was a noob I launched my inferno sagitario 3 feet droppping on solid CEMENT poor s tip..... T.T
My first ever beyblade purchase was a vortex playset for over $50 on amazon. That stadium is nothing but a glorified super expensive bey bowl now. Haha
(Aug. 16, 2015  12:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: At first I didn't know what the tools were at first,so I had to use my teeth every time I buy a bey.I also thought they were rings.

hahahaha this one is the best so far
When I was a noob I used to battle my beys against ordinary plastic tops
(Aug. 18, 2015  6:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2015  12:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: At first I didn't know what the tools were at first,so I had to use my teeth every time I buy a bey.I also thought they were rings.

hahahaha this one is the best so far

I was thinking the same thing. I literally lol'ed. Picturing a kid biting a bey with tools on his fingers. Haha
When I was a noob I used to put my beyblades on the christmas tree like ornaments. I also thought turning my launcher grip into a keychain to wear all the time.... I didn't need it all the time
Also I used to make little beds for each of my beys, including matching hats........noooooooooob!
I usually got rekt by better bladers via parts. Now it's unimportant as I'm better than them now~
When I was noob ...

lol jk im still a noob

I remember constantly trying to explain to my parents what a specific part did (when at the time I had no clue) and just keep ranting until I sounded somewhat right.

Re-reading that, I never realized how much I still do that.
pfft, it's perfectly fine. We all do it still and as long a it's fine than by all mean it isn't so bad.
Let’s revive this thread ( I’m pretty sure that this is ok ). When I was a noob I took all the frames off my beys and couldn’t figure out how to put the back on I even thought that the gap in upper was where they went.... so some long time later I finally figured out how to put them on
When I was a noob (I was 7 and I was/am stupid)
I "Trained" my mfb beys by launching them against the wall to try to break the wall
ended up breaking the beys

you know
right above us infinity cross
said that he thought the Galaxy was the first Pegasus
but he was right
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: When I was a  noob (I was 7 and I was/am stupid)
I "Trained" my mfb beys by launching them against the wall to try to break the wall
Wow I almost died lafing
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:43 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: When I was a  noob (I was 7 and I was/am stupid)
Wow I almost died lafing

Rip
Fake Dark wolf
Hasbro Dark bull
TT Storm Pegasis
Fake Rock leone
hasbro Evil Gemeos

the only survivor was storm aquario
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:43 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Wow I almost died lafing

Rip
Fake Dark wolf
Hasbro Dark bull
TT Storm Pegasis
Fake Rock leone
hasbro Evil Gemeos

Rip. I guess your training was to INTENSE!!!

Also when I was a noob when a noob I called beys that were strong had good armor.