When and What is the Next WBO Burst Review on?

I really love these because of the combo recommendations, so I would like to be informed on the upcoming one(s).
I do not think that will be able to happen. The WBO put's out those videos whenever they can on the part that is most popular and/or requested (I believe) from Burst. So, an in advance notice is probably not possible. Sorry.
Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

Glad you're enjoying the reviews, Steeper Turnip! Next reviews on the way are Nightmare Longinus and then Spriggan Requiem. After that our primary focus will be getting Beyblade Burst Super Z reviews out for the first few releases.
(Mar. 13, 2018  8:49 PM)Kei Wrote: Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

Glad you're enjoying the reviews, Steeper Turnip! Next reviews on the way are Nightmare Longinus and then Spriggan Requiem. After that our primary focus will be getting Beyblade Burst Super Z reviews out for the first few releases.

Awesome. I can't wait. The WBO Reviews are the best! Smile
(Mar. 13, 2018  8:51 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Awesome. I can't wait. The WBO Reviews are the best! Smile

I agree! They are clearly the most informative videos on a specific release and the editing quality is astounding. They are great videos and I was hoping you guys would do a Sr review!

Thank you for telling me! I've been quite focused on making a combo for Nightmare Longinus, so I believe I will find myself making combos I hadn't even seen before!
Then there's Super Z...
I'm really excited to see the Spriggan Requiem one honestly, I'd love to see all the uses it has.
Thanks guys! I'm going to tag @[TrainiacJ] (he works on the scripts with me and shoots/edits the videos) here too so he can see how much you guys are enjoying the reviews. :)