Whats your name?

My name is Krystal
My chinese name was phonetically translated to Wai Kiu, (when read, it does not accurately pronounce my chinese name in either cantonese or mandarin) which resulted in many years of irratation from stupid jokes after i moved away from HK, much less help is the fact that my surname is Au and quite literally pronounced "Ow"...

So when i changed school many years back, i changed to Ricky, but i can't exactly change my surname, so that part still irratates me dearly...

So yea, i'd appreciate simply Ricky, or you call me by my username, which would simplify to Zero i guess =P
My real name is Samantha......but I prefer being called Sam. Cute
I hate my name. T-T its to easy to remember Pinching_eyes_2 lol
Not to mention people in primary used to think i was related to Nikki Webster. hah i used to say "yes i was" and then when they said "Are you serious" I'd say. "No im not." The look on there faces was priceless. XD

Oh and my full name is Tara June Webster... see easy to remember. -.- and impossible to miss spell.
Unless I get a Xmas card saying "Merry Xmas Tarar" xD

Ok I'll shut up now. Tongue_out
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:15 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I hate my name. T-T its to easy to remember Pinching_eyes_2 lol
Not to mention people in primary used to think i was related to Nikki Webster. hah i used to say "yes i was" and then when they said "Are you serious" I'd say. "No im not." The look on there faces was priceless. XD

Oh and my full name is Tara June Webster... see easy to remember. -.- and impossible to miss spell.
Unless I get a Xmas card saying "Merry Xmas Tarar" xD

Ok I'll shut up now. Tongue_out

rata? aatr? taar? xD

anywayz my real name is matthew ¬_¬
mine is really rare DesTin, like Destin florida ( i'm serious)
my real name is:

Steven Richard Cox

shorten richard u get carp (joys its my dads name) and i got it all at skwl wen ppl didnt kno wat my middle name was, "is ur middle name sux/likes/loves"

grrr rather annoying most ppl call me Coxy and my internet/online gaming persona is The BlacK PhoeniX
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:32 PM)undeadboll Wrote: rata? aatr? taar? xD

anywayz my real name is matthew ¬_¬

Unhappy Nuuu.. lol its Tara thanks. Smile ... or TJ Wink
-.- at least people dont say your name backwards like they do to mine. T-T
Oh well.. i dont care. i stopped caring what people called me years ago. lol
Ah, my name is Andrew,though I generally go by my Japanese/Middle name, Hiro, since we have a tonne of Andrew's where I live and amongst various circles of friends. Through high school there was at least 10 Andrews in the school, 6 of which were in my grade. Half way through I just decided to go by Hiro and have been doing so ever since, as of now I know 11 other Andrew's >>
Andrew

That's crazy though, I know like one Andrew and he's an old man......
Hi my name is Sam.
Mine is Jason.
Speechless I hate that avatar "cutewolfsam" has.. its creepy. XD lol
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:29 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Speechless I hate that avatar "cutewolfsam" has.. its creepy. XD lol

Are you kidding, that avatar is awesome! XD

By the way, my name is Alexis, but I doubt anyone cares.
its creepy when i first saw it.. then yeah i started to think it was awesome.
Alexis is an awesome name. Smile
(Feb. 27, 2009  10:04 PM)Black Dranzer Wrote: http://www.namestatistics.com/search.php...ender=male

Just having a look through this thread again and saw this (Since I didn't see this last time) and my first name is in 11th place and my last name is in 9th place. To cool.
Mine is numver 641 XD Alexis is apparently not very popular...

As for my last name, it's the 3732 most common XD
(Jul. 25, 2009  12:48 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Unhappy Nuuu.. lol its Tara thanks. Smile ... or TJ Wink
-.- at least people dont say your name backwards like they do to mine. T-T
Oh well.. i dont care. i stopped caring what people called me years ago. lol

may i call you terror, it seems to sound similar =P
Cursed with the ever common name, Kevin.
People call me Kevin D. by habit, since there's usually another in close proximity.
Full name: Kevin Rajendra Doodnauth
I'm called Kraft Dinner by alot of people. You can too if you want.
(Jul. 26, 2009  12:47 AM)Zero328 Wrote: may i call you terror, it seems to sound similar =P

Joyful_2 Err... sure. people do call me terror sometimes. i think its because of certain peoples accents like in "Gone with the wind" They called the house Tara.. Terror or Tera.

But just write my name Tara. because thats whats on my birth cert. lol
Kevin is a cool name.... here goes my favorite names ever

Haku
Kai
Kevin
Ash
Taro