Whats your name?

(Apr. 16, 2009  4:41 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: If your asking if I am telling the truth then yes, I am but if you are asking if it was necessary(sp), then no, I guess it isn't.

I think it was an important post, it would scare me to know how many people have the same name. I like to think I'm unique in a way. =P

Also, don't mind artie, he does that and we love him for it.
I wouldn't have thought so many would have the same name as me but then it is a popular name.

Let's just forget about it then.
Woot! I got the uniquest name
Naviel Naif! Beat that XP
I'm Terrie Jane, I was named after my dad.

My boss calls me TJ so thats my nickname.

I just went on name statistics:
TERRIE JANE is a very rare female first name
Very few female first names in the US are TERRIE JANE I wonder about the Uk
Real name.
mines zach
the best name ever
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:59 PM)zarch Wrote: mines zach
the best name ever

Did you misspell your name when you made your account or is there some story behind it being your internet alias? =]
Catherine, preaty boring
my last name amuses people though. Someone a long time ago made a cheese that was so liked, the town was named after it.
So there's a town, and a cheese named the same as my last name... Pinching_eyes
my name is joe
nicknames joey,jj,carl Supaburn
(Apr. 16, 2009  5:37 PM)HaganeGinga Wrote: I like it Cute

Stupid Thanks
Call me Sammy
James
Neal James Thomason... suits me pretty well i think.
I'm okay with posting my last name now, i've come to terms with how bad it is. Harrison Issac French, pity me... Most people just call me Harry Cute (or Frenchie-kins Tired)
There's nothing wrong with the name French. :X Plus you're called harryifrench on a load of things so it wasn't much of a suprise. XD
It's kinda a strange name since i'm not actualy French nor have any relatives that I know of who are. I used to get teased for it a primary school but it later stopped as soon as I went to high school, i'm not all that botherd about it anymore, I just have to deal with it.
Teddy. Fransiskus Teddy. Gee, I really think I want to change the K... Doesn't sound right to me Uncertain