Whats your name?

(Feb. 28, 2009  4:09 AM)Dranzer Wrote: lol my name is so rare it doesnt even got a percentage XD its Bilal or to my friends B-I-L-O-L
btw your name is pretty popular in arab countries.
i believe it is considered an arabic name. ask your parents about it.
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:53 PM)Driger Wrote: Grin XD HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH he didnt know till he was 6! Thats quite sad though...

What did you think it was lol.

..haha... like i went by Hank... cuz i thought thats what my name was...
also everyone... and i mean EVERYONE called me Hank

the day i found out...
it was my 6th birthday and my mom called out "Henry! Come here! we want to show u ur cake!" i knew it was my birthday and i wanted to know who this "Henry" guy was who was getting a cake on my birthday, cuz well to my knowledge... apparently i wasnt getting one and he was... Angry

i asked who "Henry" was an my parents both started laughing and were like haha its u

and i was pretty baffled for like a month being that i was 6 and all it was a pretty big deal Tongue_out

and thats mah story. i hope u enjoyed XD.

[EDIT] o haha and like from then on... like i was about to start kindergarten and i signed EVERY single paper i got that i had to write my name on as "Henry" just to sink it into my head... ¬.¬
Dude, can't believe you didn't know until you were 6. Though, I didn't find out about my middle name until I was like 9, soo (Michael sp?).... And I still can't spell it right.
haha i cant spell my middle name either... let me know if im right... im just gonna take a stab at it here...

nathaniel?
Ah you have the same middle name as my brother. My parents always argue over how it's spelt. XD

It took me all of Reception to learn how to spell my middle name - Euphemia. XD
(Mar. 10, 2009  4:58 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: haha i cant spell my middle name either... let me know if im right... im just gonna take a stab at it here...

nathaniel?

Yep,thats the way it's spelt,well thats the way my friends name is spelt anyway.
Ehh I don't like my middle name being Andrew,doesnt go well with my first name.
I lol'd at Andrew. Pinching_eyes_2

Nathaniel, Nathaneal, Nathanial are all correct.
haha alright
i think we're just lucky that whenever something involves a middle name it always just asks for an initial XD
Euphemia? XD (Seriously, though. =/)
But yeah, lucky we only need to know initials.
(Mar. 12, 2009  1:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Euphemia? XD (Seriously, though. =/)

I'm confused.....are you doubting me? XD
I've never heard of that as name before(or much else), that's all.
Oh okay. XD Wasn't sure if it was directed at me or not but yeah, it's my real middle name. My parents found it on a gravestone or something.....it can be abbreviated to Effy (which I kinda prefer). You've prolly heard of that?
(Mar. 10, 2009  12:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: I lol'd at Andrew. Pinching_eyes_2

Nathaniel, Nathaneal, Nathanial are all correct.
Well mine is Andrew too :\
im Lamar O.o
You Lamear you. J/K
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh okay. XD Wasn't sure if it was directed at me or not but yeah, it's my real middle name. My parents found it on a gravestone or something.....it can be abbreviated to Effy (which I kinda prefer). You've prolly heard of that?

Ya, thats more common.
Zowie (Zoe)
I think it's a pretty cool name. XD
Thanks, Im 100% Dutch also my parents. My grandma is a Russian but no Arabic.
My surname is Black (no joke)
Eric. Named after Eric Forrester from The Bold and the Beautiful.
I might not have a fancy middle name like all you folks, but I got you all beat on last names. Gandhi; that's right!Cool
All Hail the Non Violent One- Arjun Gandhi ??? XD