Whats your name?

Yes the nonviolent one uses battling spinning tops to resolve all issues!
Spinning Tops are the answer to all the worlds problems.
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:34 PM)Giga Wrote: Spinning Tops are the answer to all the worlds problems.

If I could photoshop a photo of Gandhi with a beyblade in his hand, I would.
Is that aloud? Cause I'v got a crappy one I just did XD
(Mar. 25, 2009  6:05 PM)Giga Wrote: Is that aloud? Cause I'v got a crappy one I just did XD

don't know, but send it to me! Need a new avatar.

I shall stop derailing this thread now.
My first name is Christopher (chris for short) but I don't really like it because it is to long.

Second name is John which I think is a rubbish name.

And no, I'm not giving you my last name, you should all know why.
Edward Joseph *Last name removed for Privacy reasons*
If you guys really want to know, just say so. I'll post it, but even if you do google it, it will say I died in 192-something. I tried.
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:24 AM)fragbait Wrote: Edward Joseph *Last name removed for Privacy reasons*
If you guys really want to know, just say so. I'll post it, but even if you do google it, it will say I died in 192-something. I tried.

in that case why remove it in the first place
I'm pretty sure I said my name was Nathan here.

Nathan is a name I want people to call me buy, but in actuality, it's the ever common Jonathan.
English Name Alex Leonard Yuen I don't really midn showing my last name or middle name
Chinese Name Yuengahgete
Nickname Chitzs My friend saw my eating ritz one day so he is like Chinese boy eating ritzs I'll name him Chitzs. :3
mines josh lol obviously and my initials are jf lol my username is pretty plain now that i think of it.
(Apr. 01, 2009  10:51 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: my name is Tyson .

ahahaha is it really
Lol, It might be... Tyson is a pretty normal name.
oh yeah it is

just find it funny
(Apr. 01, 2009  10:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahahaha is it really
it is in fact when i was like 4 it was what made me buy a beyblade ( that and all my friends in preschool had them)
My name is Justin... I'm a bit late for this thread....
I just put my own name in face book and there is up to 500 people with the same name as me, that's scary.Chocked_2
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I just put my own name in face book and there is up to 500 people with the same name as me, that's scary.Chocked_2

is this a serious post
If your asking if I am telling the truth then yes, I am but if you are asking if it was necessary(sp), then no, I guess it isn't.
i think he meant that this is so regular and expected! why would you be surprized? or was it a joke?