Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

My best battle occurred today in the hasbro super vortex stadium. I was using Storm Gasher H145F, and my opponent was using Storm Pegasus 105FS. My opponent started attacking, knocked Gasher into the wall, and it started bouncing wall-to-wall. At the last second, Gasher smashed into Pegasus, knocked Pegasus out into a wall about 3 feet away, and Gasher stopped spinning. We called it a tie, but it was so EPIC! Only bad thing is that Pegasus made a dent in the wall.
My Best Battle Occured in March i was using my new dark bull againist my friends new storm pegasis in the Hasbro Sppin Blaster Stadium. His Storm Pegasis hit my dark bull into wall about 5 times. But right before i was going dark bull went down a slope of the stadium and start bouncing in rage and its H145 uppercutted storm pegasis and blasted it out of the stadium
I'll name two.

1. I was battling my friend using MF pegasis 145Rf against a storm cancer CH120RF. every single launch was epic, each threw each other in the air.

2. I hit my friend storm cancer ch120S with mf pegasis 145RF. Storm cancer flew out off the stadium, hit the my house wall and got back in. I lost through OS.
Mine was when Me, 2 friends, and my sister. They used a attack mfb and I used a Earth Leone c145wd. Their beys were killing mine, until all three other bey collied into my bey and flew in different places. My friends beys went to the pockets and my sis went out the beystadium. Smile
Once when I was battling a buddy of mine, I was concentrating my "Bey Spirit" in a gesture that looked like I was trying to excrete a football from my nose, and suddenly my buddy's bey went FLYING! Coincidence?...
My new one is when I was battling vs my friend in vortex. I used rock cancer ch120b and he used rock leone 145 worn out FS. My friend is an expert sharpshooter and I'm decent at it. We both grazed each-other mid-air and went flying out. He hit a wall before I hit the ground so I won
You both Gattiyaki'd at the same time?! Wow... Last time that happened... my brother got pissed and threw my Driger MS on my garage roof.
ages ago i was blading with my friend and my bey sent his flying it hit the wall and his bey got sent flying in to the wall and spilt into all its pieces
My greatest battle is when me and my friend launched are beyblades and they hit in midair it was epic, then they fell into the stadium. Mine beat his because mine bounced off the wall of the stadium and went towards his.
Mine was Cyber Pegasus vs L-Drago!! At the last lvl L-Drago made Cyber hit the wall and then again and again!! Then they both hit SO hard they flew up L-Drago was under Cyber so he flipped him in the air!! L-Drago won!

(true story!)
(seriously)
Basically, in the super vortex stadium, I was using a Storm Pegasis 100 RF vs my friend's MF Earth Aquario C145 WD, and my pegasis knocked it OVER the stadium walls. That was amazing!
My Bey-Gravity Perseus A145Wd
My Friend's Bey-Rock Leone 145WB
Stadium-Hasbro Mobile Stadium(Blue and Green one)

While we were blading while watching TV,I was watching TV while my friend was wathcing the battle.As he said"Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(his exact words),I looked over and said "WTF?!?!!?",and saw that Rock Leone and Gravity Perseus hit each others and K.O themselves.I went to go grab Perseus as it almost went under the couch as my friend went to go grab Leone before it went under my TV.It was awesome,but it sucked that i almost lost Leone under my TV....
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:46 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: Well two months ago i faced my favourite opponets by best pal and i thrashed him with ray ldrago ch120 rf.

Liar.
my best was my first my storm aquario went flying up off the ring and land on top of my friend bey my bey stayed on for around 30 secounds and my frinds bey fell and mine landed in the ring shot out and landed near me. it was so cool its to bad my friends bey got so much damage it cant spin well any more... this other time like a month later i broke my cuzes bey bllade. the metal ring broke in five dofforent pices.

Stupid go aquario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
My best is Rock leone 100RS vs Storm Gemios 85FS in a MFB super atack stadium that is a nice battle Smile
I was messing around with my plastics yesterday and the battle was between Driger S, and a Dranzer G AR with 8 heavy and a basic BB in my PTW. My Driger exploded on contact with Dranzer. Everything exept Driger's bitchip came off. Dranzer's bitchip flew off into the bathroom. Everything exept Driger's BB and SG flew out of the stadium. The BB was still spinning so I geuss Driger won.
My "greatest ever battle is when i launched my leone on to the stadium and it emidietly bonked the other bey out!!!!
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:06 PM)Nano Wrote: The BB was still spinning so I geuss Driger won.

See: Seperation Clause
Driger S lost.

btw there is no such thing as a "Basic BB", though you probably mean (SG) Flat/Semi-Flat/Sharp
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:35 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:06 PM)Nano Wrote: The BB was still spinning so I geuss Driger won.

See: Seperation Clause
Driger S lost.

btw there is no such thing as a "Basic BB", though you probably mean (SG) Flat/Semi-Flat/Sharp

What happens if they both come apart? And I was just joking by that.
My dragoon gt
vs driger g
vs dranzer gt
When the beyblades were launched after a few seconds they all hit eachother and came flying out of the stadium.
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:15 PM)Nano Wrote: What happens if they both come apart? And I was just joking by that.

Then it's a draw.
Bitchips don't count in this btw.
Lightning L-Drago Vs Lightning L-Drago

When They Both Collide They Both Flew Out Of The Staduim And They Had Dents On Them
ODST and I were battling, and we launched our beys in. This was in the Hasbro Super Vortex Stadium, and both beyblades collided, hit the walls, bounced up, collided again in midair, and they both were stadium-outed at the same time (no joke!).
My greatest battle ever happened nearly eight years ago, but I still remember it crystal clear - It was against a massive kid in the wild-west days of year 6, (fifth grade to you 'Mericans) where the game was completely unregulated. We fought in full 28-inch domed but dead rough upturned steel bin lids, so often the trick was to have high endurance blade that could take the high friction surface.

Anyway, this kid had one of the classic fake weight disks, a sort of chunkier Wide Defense that weighed about twice as much as any legal part, and when he combined that with a Metal Draciel base and a Dragoon F attack ring he could out-stay anybody. This was annoying for two reasons; Firstly because it was a bought fake part - there was a sort of unspoken rule that if you didn't build it, you didn't use it, and second and most importantly, he used it to completely dominate virtually every locally held tournament while putting his wins down to his own 'skill'. Needless to say, his forced out a lot of genuinely skilled and inventive competitors but was for some reason overlooked by most organizers, as they believed the part was an imported Wide Defense WD. You have to remember that we were twelve at the time and the original series was just airing on UK TV, so me and my best mate thought we'd just build a better beyblade, Kenny-style, to force him to try something different. And by build, I mean actually make the parts ourselves rather than pool our cash and buy a few Hasbro originals...

In the end, we decided to use a fairly bog standard balanced weight disk and a compact Driger S attack ring. Had to look like a standard blade after all if it was going to convince him to abandon his wicked ways, but the real brains in our scheme was in the base. We drilled through a piece of cone-ish metal we'd found in our school's 'probably safe' workshop and araldyted the biggest, bluntest drill-bit we could find into the hole at the end. More araldyte filled up the grooves in the bit where it stuck out the bottom and also held a spin gear directly into the finished cone. It weighed about 50g but was no bigger than a standard flat base, so we sprayed it matte black and cautiously gave it a spin. Lasted about two and a half minutes in one of the bin lids, which we knew was more than this bloke's mega-blade could manage, so we came in the next day and hunted him down...

...By which I mean we went up to him and challenged him politely. (He was a LOT bigger than us, after all). We never bothered with best of threes, just a single match - He took the usual measure, launched his right into the centre of the upturned bin lid where it whirred away. My mate launched ours becuase (being twelve) we were sure his electronic Driger grip would give us a huge advantage, and it landed on the side of the dish. We must have lucked out with that old drill bit though, because it immediately shot off around the outside in an oval pattern before slamming into his juggernaut a few times - it bounced off the larger blade, but neither seemed to be losing any spin at all. So far so good we though, this was always the plan, wear him down with a stupidly heavy, compact beyblade - but then we noticed our home-brew wonder starting to spin dangerously quickly around the outer edge of the dish, completely avoiding his beached whale in the centre. Turns out some of the araldyte we'd used on the drill-bit came free and seriously messed up it's pattern. All seemed lost.

Now these bin lids were years old, and as I say, had a half ton of dents, scratches and marks all over them, not from beyblading, but just general wear and tear. At almost that exact second, our compact marvel ploughed headlong into one of these grooves, and for whatever reason riccocheted at his beyblade, hitting it pretty hard on the side - enough so that it went into a death spiral and ground to a halt while ours was still busy bouncing around the outer rim in a gloriously noisy tailspin. In the end, we won it.

It was by no means legal, or even a particularly eventful or fair fight, but the blades were two of the most evenly matched I've seen. Just the fact that we actually managed to cobble together a completely custom homebrew part to conquer our evil despot foe in a weekend make this my greatest ever battle. That sense of really earning a win, where you've really been up against all odds is something that sticks with you for an awfully long time afterwards.

We never saw him use that fake weight disk again.
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:49 PM)hotskunk Wrote: my best was my first my storm aquario went flying up off the ring and land on top of my friend bey my bey stayed on for around 30 secounds and my frinds bey fell and mine landed in the ring shot out and landed near me. it was so cool its to bad my friends bey got so much damage it cant spin well any more... this other time like a month later i broke my cuzes bey bllade. the metal ring broke in five dofforent pices.

Stupid go aquario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Doubtful. Storm is not good enough to break anything. Especially if you buy Hasbro. Vulcan, maybe. Storm? Uh, no?