Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got?

Booster Pegasis. $0.1 USD. Free shipping.

Gotta love last-minute bids on ebay Grin

Also, it's legit Grin

(Mar. 13, 2011  5:38 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: A storm pegasis for FREE (beat that) and the tip was mint

Aw, come on... that was as close as it gets ...
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:29 AM)Nano Wrote: Because Storm Capricorn is hard to use unless you practice ALOT.
wtf is a paddle pop?
I just realized, isn't this exactly the same as "your best deals" in the bey marketplace forum?
Why we need two?
(Mar. 18, 2011  10:13 PM)BrawlLawl Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:29 AM)Nano Wrote: Because Storm Capricorn is hard to use unless you practice ALOT.
wtf is a paddle pop?

What are you talking about??
i got a dragoon msuv for 25 bucks first he said 32, but i lowered it, but he is friend so he is no fool Uncertain
Paid $2 for a Driger MS. And yes, it is Takara. Just goes to show how useless the bey really is, lol.
BeyFan, PM me where you got that bey. If it is Free shipping Smile
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:32 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: BeyFan, PM me where you got that bey. If it is Free shipping Smile

ya me too
It was just an auction on eBay. And it was free shipping. There are heaps of really cheap auctions for Driger MS on eBay.
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: It was just an auction on eBay. And it was free shipping. There are heaps of really cheap auctions for Driger MS on eBay.
can you pm me one if you find it?
leone: I find that too coincidental and considering I got that deal straight from japan only, I doubt anything near that is obtainable on eBay. MLD and Ray run up $30 on their own on eBay and BB-10s are $50 if you can find them..
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:35 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: It was just an auction on eBay. And it was free shipping. There are heaps of really cheap auctions for Driger MS on eBay.
No, but I'm sure you'll easily find one on eBay. I won't be looking for the bey anyway.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:02 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:35 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
No, but I'm sure you'll easily find one on eBay. I won't be looking for the bey anyway.

no driger is my fav so i do wanna buy it, and if you use it properly it can pwn any bey Smile , like i use it
I got a Dark Leopard MS (Black) Takara for $6...and also a metal dranzer for $7...
I got fury Capricorn for 5.25. It didn't come with a launcher though,
I got Fang Leone for 7.56 at walmart. Much cheaper than the walmart's in Chicago.
Isn't this thread quite similar to: "Your Best Deals" ?
A hasbro ray striker at toys "R" us for seven dollars. I also got two stadiums for 15 dollars each.
A hasbro stadium with hades kerbecs for $12 and hades kerbecs is great and so is the stadium
I got dark bull a long time ago for $4.
I got Rock Zurafa for $3 at Goodwill.
i got beyblade two-pack for $8
i got a hades kerbecs and twisted tempo and spiral capricorn £5 each lol original price is £8
(Aug. 08, 2012  1:12 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: i got a hades kerbecs and twisted tempo and spiral capricorn £5 each lol original price is £8

From The Entertainer right? I got a Spiral Capricorn, Evil Befall and Poison Zuraffa for that price too.