Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got?

Earth Virgo and Evil Gemios for 5$ each.

Boxing day sales.
A friend of mine gave me his Dranzer V2 a few years back with a dollar because he wanted to give it away and was nice. I got the bey for -1 USD! HAH! That's just beast.
Thermal Pices and poison serpent for $6.50 each at target on sale,lol.
From what seller? I mean seriously who would sell one for $7? You lucked out dude.
Dark Capricorne 105RF of eBay for 0.56GBP LOL Not even $1USD!!
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:32 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Dark Capricorne 105RF of eBay for 0.56GBP LOL Not even $1USD!!

Dude you got ripped off! lol, jk unless you wanted another dark wheel.
I want it cos Capricorne is AWESOME plus +1 RF for Me!!
I got a unopened Dragoon, for less than 1,5 USD, that is like 0,8 GBP
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: From what seller? I mean seriously who would sell one for $7? You lucked out dude.
its actually a funny story:
Me: dude, i got my Virgo yesterday
Friend: cool..... speaking of getting beys, i got Basalt from my seller.
Me: you dont sound too thrilled
Friend: well yeah, heres the thing... i lost the track and tip.
Me: whats so bad about that?
Friend: Thats why i got Basalt.
Me: can i have it? i've got $10 on me.
Friend: for you $7
MeUnhappynerdgasm) OK!!!!!!!!!
swear to god thats how it happened, and no he wasnt a little kid he's my age.
Oh my gosh it doesn't sound remotely real or quite possibly...possible but what version of virgo did you get?<off topic
How I got Gravity Perseus. A kid named Samuel ordered it from Ebay. In 2 weeks he got it. However it didnt make him a better blader. This is the combo he made with it. Gravity Perseus C145ES. His launchers string got cut by his cousin so he used a light launcher. I already had a 90 and a D125 and i knew what top tier combos could be made. I said Hey ill trade you Two beys for Perseus. With the AD145 and WD though. He says what are you selling. I showed him Thermal Pisces T125RF, and Earth Saggitario C145WD(worn). I battle and beat his beys (including ) Perseus to show him it was good. He said alright Ill trade. So the next day I put a 90 and a RF....He didnt care surprisingly, even though i beat him 12-1. So yeah thats how i got a free Perseus
I got a free poison serpent from Zellers. There was a prizing fail. Even if thie bey isn't good, i'm happy. (for the sd)
My friend got two beyblades for $2 but the down side was that it was fake(It's kinda odd beacuse he git a beyblade that was ment to have an rf but the rf was plastic.). I going to trade my friend and earth wheel and I get libra(mould 3. Hardly been used) for $5
WOW so many people lucked out on this thread.....speaking of lucked out i got a DEMS for.......FREE!!! i went around asking people's mothers and them themselves if they had any old school beys and one guy says yeah and i get a DEMS for free as he didnt want it
The cheapest beyblade I got would be Grazzly. It was in Dallas, Texas at Wal-Mart. The price was $3.59.
the cheapest bey i ever got was at a flea market. only 0.50 cents for a very missmatched bey; cyber leone M145 S, i know it sucks but who would pass up a 50 cent deal?
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:13 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: the cheapest bey i ever got was at a flea market. only 0.50 cents for a very missmatched bey; cyber leone M145 S, i know it sucks but who would pass up a 50 cent deal?

I know I wouldn't! Cheapest bey??? I guess the ones my friend leaves with me for free, if that counts lol.
Stupidwhats up hows it going my name is kinku text back
A storm pegasis for FREE (beat that) and the tip was mint
[quote='majinshadow11' pid='575923' dateline='1299991119']
A storm pegasis for FREE (beat that) and the tip was mint
[/quote
WHAT! Whatta lucky guy...
was it TT?
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:10 PM)StormHollow Wrote: How I got Gravity Perseus. A kid named Samuel ordered it from Ebay. In 2 weeks he got it. However it didnt make him a better blader. This is the combo he made with it. Gravity Perseus C145ES. His launchers string got cut by his cousin so he used a light launcher. I already had a 90 and a D125 and i knew what top tier combos could be made. I said Hey ill trade you Two beys for Perseus. With the AD145 and WD though. He says what are you selling. I showed him Thermal Pisces T125RF, and Earth Saggitario C145WD(worn). I battle and beat his beys (including ) Perseus to show him it was good. He said alright Ill trade. So the next day I put a 90 and a RF....He didnt care surprisingly, even though i beat him 12-1. So yeah thats how i got a free Perseus

The topic says in money, and you didn't get one for free you traded two beyblades for Gravity Perseus.
I got a Beyblade launcher for 3 cents from a friend. Uncertain
I got booster capricorn and a metal face packet for 10 dollers
i got my basalt horgirum a poisan serpent 100sd(i changed the track and said to my friend that it was the whole part of poisan serpent but he got a nother basalt horgrium off of ebay lke where i got my poisan serpent).
(Jan. 04, 2011  1:16 AM)Dan Wrote: Meteo LDrago, Ray Unicorno and an Attack Stadium for under $30; top that? Smug

my friend got a takra tomy meteo ldrago ray unicorno and attack stadium off of ebay for 20 dollars!Smile Wink
wellactullay i have two i got my storm capircorn from my friend for 1 cent, but even THAT is a rip off storm capircorn is so bad